We-we did.
是我们
Hodgins did.
是哈金斯
Well done. I have identified
做得很好 我在桡骨和尺骨上
oblique fractures of the radii and ulnae,
找到了倾斜裂痕
as well as the tibiae and the left fibula.
胫骨和左腓骨上也有
Are the axes of the fractures consistent?
这些裂痕的方向一致吗
Yes, suggesting they were all caused by impact
一致 也就是说这些伤是由
from the same object.
同一件物体导致的
The directionality of the fractures
这些裂痕的方向
indicates they occur along a straight line.
说明它们是在一条直线上的
Which makes it very likely they were caused by a single impact.
所以它们很可能是由同一次袭击导致的
This fracture appears to be linear in shape
裂痕呈直线型
and approximately...
大约有...
three millimeters deep.
三毫米深
And Hodgins found particulates of steel alloy.
哈金斯还发现了钢合金微粒
Well, the murder weapon could be a length of steel pipe.
那么凶器可能是一根钢管
What if he stayed?
能不能让他留下
Dr. Hodgins?
你说哈金斯博士
Dr. Saroyan is of the opinion
瑟罗博士认为
that it is detrimental to his recovery.
这对他的恢复不利
I know, but what if it's more detrimental for him
我知道 可对他而言 待在家里
to stay home thinking about everything he can't do?
想着自己那么多事不能做 会不会更不利
There's no quantitative method
这种问题并没有
for evaluating such a question.
量化解决的方案
I just don't want him to give up.
我只是不想他就这样放弃
When I was diagnosed with Ewing's sarcoma,
我被确诊患有尤因氏肉瘤的时候
Booth told me giving up wasn't an option.
布斯告诉我绝对不能放弃
That I had to fight.
让我一定要和病魔斗争
That metaphorical concept will not give Dr. Hodgins
这种比方并不能让哈金斯博士
the use of his legs.
重新站起来
In fact, he may be offended by the very idea
事实上 他还可能会为这种
that he can fight his nerves back into growing,
自己可以努力使神经恢复健康的想法而生气
Given the extreme unlikeliness of recovery.
因为他康复的可能性实在是太小了
My recovery was extremely unlikely...
我康复的可能性也很小...
but it happened.
但我不也是挺过来了
And I'm happy for that,
我很开心你现在没事了
but it has nothing to do with Dr. Hodgins.
但这和哈金斯博士的情况不一样
How's it coming with the victim's computer?
死者的电脑上有没有什么线索
Well, Drea Torres had no social media accounts.
德莉亚·托雷斯根本不用社交媒体
There's no history of her ever even visiting the sites.
她的电脑上甚至没有网页浏览记录
Well, that's odd for someone her age.
照她这年纪不应该啊
Well, given her clientele,
考虑到她的委托人身份
I can understand why she'd want to keep her life private.
我也理解她为什么想要保护自己的隐私
Yeah.
有道理
Is it possible that she would have accessed the sites
她会不会都是用别的设备
from another device?
浏览网页
Hmm, let me see what I can find.
让我看看能不能找到什么
You're sticking with what you said, right?
你没改变主意吧
Hodgins is done now.
哈金斯不再工作了
It's going to be hard to have that conversation.
要这么说 真的很难
He's been through so much.
他经历了那么多
It's been hard for me, too, you know.
我也不好过 你懂的吧
Oh, of course. I didn't mean...
当然 我没想...
Two months ago, we were making all these plans.
两个月前 我们还在做各种计划
We were talking about having more kids.
我们还想要多生几个孩子
Oh, man, I had no idea.
天啊 我之前没想到
It's just, all of this has been hard enough,
这一切已经够艰难的了
and I-I-I don't want to see him suffer another setback.
我不想让他再经历一次
I hear you.
我明白
I'll talk to him.
我会找他谈谈的
Okay, uh... There seems to be
我好像找到一个邮箱
an e-mail address for a Dee Torres.
用户名是迪·托雷斯
It's associated with a social media account.
这个邮箱绑定了一个社交媒体账号♥
An alias. Talk about keeping your private life private.
化名 这可真是够隐私的
Yeah, I'll override the password request.
是啊 我来越过密♥码♥请求
Oh, look at this comment.
快看这条评论
"Are you okay? Last night was scary.
"你还好吗 昨晚实在是太恐怖了
I'm so sorry that happened to you."
你发生了那样的事 真是对不起"
What can you find out about the friend that posted this?
你能不能查一下发这条评论的人
Kelsey Whitney.
凯尔西·惠特尼
She's from Rockville, Maryland,
来自马里兰州罗克维尔市
And that's Drea's hometown.
那是德莉亚的家乡
Can you send this info to Aubrey?
你能把她的资料发给奥布里吗
Yeah.
好的
And, uh, I will talk to Hodgins.
另外 我会跟哈金斯谈谈的
I can't believe she's gone.
真不敢相信她不在了
She was my best friend since we were five.
我们从五岁开始就是最好的朋友
You sent her a message on Thursday:
你周四给她发消息说
"Last night was scary."
昨晚真可怕
What was that about?
那是指什么
Oh, that was scary.
那的确很可怕
We were out for drinks,
我们出去喝东西
And this woman up and picked a fight with Drea.
有个女的跟德莉亚打了起来
Had Drea done anything to the woman?
德莉亚对那个女的做了什么
She thought Drea was making fun of her for being drunk
她觉得德莉亚笑她喝醉了
And she got mad.
她就生气了
She started shoving Drea.
开始推德莉亚
Were the police called?
通知警♥察♥了吗
No, the drunk woman told the bartender not to call them.
没有 那个喝醉的女人让酒保别报♥警♥
Wow, and he listened?
酒保这么听话吗
She flashed some badge.
她亮了证件之类的
Drea told me she was a lawyer, too.
德莉亚告诉我她也是个律师
You remember what the badge said?
你记得她证件上怎么写的吗
I saw letters... A.U.S.A.
我看到字母A.U.S.A.[美国律师助理]
Why?
怎么了
Would you recognize this woman if you saw a photo?
你看到照片的话可以认出这个女人吗
Definitely.
绝对可以
Just the swashbuckler I was looking for.
正是我要找的那个家伙
Oh, let me guess, you want in on this interrogation?
我猜猜 你想参与这次审讯
What I want is a dry vodka martini,
我想要的是一杯伏特加马提尼
but you're about to question Vanessa Caldwell.
但你要审的是瓦内莎·考德威尔
One of your prosecutors.
你的公诉人之一
Been with us for three years.
跟我们共事三年了
That woman takes her job seriously.
她对她的工作很认真
Well, she also had a well-documented rivalry with our victim.
她跟受害人的敌对关系可是记录在案的
You think caldwell could have killed her?
你觉得可能是考德威尔杀了她吗
Cher, that woman made it to the Olympic trials for shot put.
亲爱的 那女人参加了奥♥运♥会铅球选拔赛
Only thing bigger than her deltoids is her temper.
唯一比她三角肌更大的就是她的脾气
There's also this, which may prove helpful.
还有这个 可能会有帮助
Can you hold that for a second?
你能拿一下这个吗
Thanks, you coming or going?
谢谢 你来不来
It's not a martini.
这可不是马提尼
This your idea of a joke, Caroline?
卡罗琳 这是你开的玩笑吗
No, vanessa, my jokes are funny.
不 瓦内莎 我的玩笑都很好笑
Nothing funny about this.
这可一点都不好笑
Okay, look, what did drea torres do
好了 德莉亚·托雷斯周三晚上
that made you so angry at her Wednesday night?
做了什么让你对她那么生气
I had a few drinks.
我喝了几杯
She ran her mouth about how I couldn't handle my alcohol.
她就开始说我处理不好酗酒的问题
I shut her up.
我让她闭嘴了
End of story.
就是这样
All right. What can you tell me about state v. Morrison?
好吧 那公诉莫里森一案是怎么回事
I was going to prosecute that case,
我本来要接那个案子
but there was a scheduling conflict.
但是时间上排不过来
Pardon my French, but that is a steaming heap of bullcrap.
我法语不太好 但你根本是胡说八道
You got passed over for an attorney
你被一个记录比你好的律师
with a better record.
抢了案子
You-you lost four cases to her last year.
你去年被她抢走了四个案子
So?
那又怎样
She gave you the reputation of a prosecutor that chokes.
她让你被说成是会卡壳的公诉人
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表