No one at the Jeffersonian could do it.
杰斐逊实验室没人能做到
Actually, that was a fun one. So, the Aspidites ramsayi,
其实这很有意思 这个盾蟒属的蛇
or the-the woma python, they've got these scales,
沃玛蟒 他们拿到了这些鳞片
and, uh... Yeah, right.
然后 没错
I know that you're essential to the team,
我知道你是团队中不可或缺的一员
I've never doubted that,
这毋庸置疑
but you're also essential to me.
但你对我来说也不可或缺
I'll just be over, um...
我马上
Over-over here.
马上回来
Angela, what do you love about me?
安琪拉 你爱我哪一点
So much.
很多地方
You're passionate and you're...
你激♥情♥四射 你
Open-minded and curious.
思想开放 充满好奇
And you're so smart.
如此聪慧
Well, my work at the lab makes me those things.
我在实验室的工作让我成为这样的人
And without it, I don't know how to be
没有它 我不知该如何成为
the man that you fell in love with.
那个你爱上的男人
Okay.
好吧
Wow, that was... that was persuasive.
那真是...真是很有说服力
Good, because Wendell and I found some particulates
太好了 因为我和温德尔找到了一些微粒
that Booth's gonna want to know about.
布斯会想知道这是什么的
Mr. Pollack.
波拉克先生
Look, Agent Booth, uh, I have a lot of work to do,
听着 布斯探员 我有很多工作要做
so I don't have time for this.
我没时间应付这种事
You're going to have to make time.
你得腾点时间
Search warrant.
搜查令
Well, I need to read that.
我要读一下
All official. Be my guest.
全都是正式的 随意吧
That is the balcony
死者很可能
from where the victim presumably fell. Let's go.
就是从这个阳台摔下来的 上吧
This-this is all conjecture.
这都只是推测
I'm just going to call a judge...
我要打电♥话♥给法官...
Yeah, I wouldn't do that just yet.
是我的话 我现在不会这么做的
We found a cut on Drea Torres' forehead with trace amounts
我们在德莉亚·托雷斯的额头上发现了一个伤口
of syrah, viognier,
发现了微量的西拉
and cabernet franc grapes.
维欧尼和品丽珠[酿酒葡萄品种]
See, our techs, they scoured the local stores.
我们的技术人员搜遍了当地的商店
Well, it's wasted effort.
这都是白费力气
I mean, those are common types of wine.
这些都是很常见的葡萄酒
But this precise blend of grapes
但这种特定的葡萄混合的方式
is unique to the St. George Syrah.
是圣乔治西拉葡萄酒独有的
Okay, you bought a bottle of it last Friday.
你上周五买♥♥过一瓶
Booth.
布斯
He painted the railing.
他漆过了扶手
It was gray in the satellite image.
这是卫星图像里的灰色
Take a look. Ah, you, have a seat.
你去看一下 你 坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Sit.
快坐下
All right.
好了
It's fresh paint. This is not good.
这是刚漆的 这可不妙
I was hoping to find evidence of blood.
我还希望能找到血迹的
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Will you just use your blue light?
你不能用你的紫光灯
No, there are compounds in paint
不能 油漆里的化合物
that obliterate any traces of hemoglobin.
会消灭血红蛋白
We need to pry the nails out of this railing,
我们得把扶手的钉子撬出来
where the paint didn't reach.
那里漆不到
All right, well, you know, rip 'em up, will you?
好吧 撬出来
This is destruction of property.
这是蓄意破坏财产
That's great. Bill me.
好啊 给我开账单好了
Anything?
找到什么了吗
Not on this one.
这件上没有
Just sit down.
坐下
Just take a seat.
坐下
There's blood.
有血迹
You know how the system works.
你也知道司法程序是怎么回事
Now is your one chance to help yourself out.
现在是你坦白从宽的唯一机会了
I loved Drea.
我爱过德莉亚
And when I finally got the nerve to tell her,
我终于鼓起勇气告诉她的时候
she was surprised.
她看上去很震惊
And angry.
也很生气
Said I'd betrayed her trust.
说我辜负了她的信任
I mean, she hooked up with drug dealers,
她和毒贩勾搭在一起
but she said she would never want me.
但她却说她从不会想和我在一起
So you struck her with your wine glass.
所以你就用你的酒瓶打了她
She tried to leave and you stopped her.
她试图离开 你阻止了她
To apologize.
我是想道歉
Everything happened so fast. I had to apologize.
事情发生得太快了 我必须道歉
She fought to get away, you two struggled,
她挣扎着想逃走 你们扭打在一起
and she went over the railing.
她从扶手上翻了下来
You're gonna need a good lawyer.
你得找个好律师
Hey, honey, you have a visitor.
亲爱的 有人来看你了
Cam.
凯
You're not the house call type.
你不是那种会上门拜访的人
Well, I am when, uh,
我也是会的
when I need to say something that can't wait.
当我觉得有些话不能等的时候
I sent you home yesterday because of me, not you.
昨天让你回家是我自己的原因 不是因为你
I felt guilty.
我觉得很愧疚
What do you mean?
什么意思
I let you work that day after the bomb went off.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥后的那天 我还放任你工作
I knew you were hurt, and I let you work,
我明知道你受伤了 我却放任你工作
and had I sent you home,
如果我当时让你回家
you wouldn't be in that chair.
你现在就不会坐轮椅了
Cam, I wanted to be there.
凯 是我自己想工作
And when you showed up yesterday,
昨天当你出现的时候
I just was... scared.
我只是很...害怕
And I still am, but I realize
我现在依然害怕 但我意识到了
that this isn't my decision to make.
这件事不该由我来决定
So...
所以...
If you want to come back, we sure could use you.
如果你想回来 你一定帮得上忙
I, I mean, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried,
我说不担心肯定是骗你的
but... it's up to you.
但...这由你决定
Then I'm gonna go back to the lab.
那我就回实验室了
Geez, look at this.
天啊 看看这个
Hey, Christine sure can make a mess.
克里斯汀把房♥间弄得一团糟
Well, at this point, she's still reconciling
这个阶段 她还在适应
her incipient need for creative expression
她的边缘性发展的精细动作能力
with marginally developed fine motor skills.
她开始出现创造性表达的需求
Exactly what I was going to say.
我就是这个意思
Angela called.
安琪拉打过电♥话♥了
Hodgins is going back to work tomorrow.
哈金斯明天会回去工作
That's good news.
这是好消息
I mean, look, he has something to look forward to.
这样他就有了期待
I am worried about him.
我很担心他
And her.
我也担心她
Look, they're going to be fine.
听着 他们会没事的
You know, you just have to have a little faith.
你要对他们有点信心
You know I don't believe in the intangible.
你知道我不相信这种不可捉摸的东西
I believe in the certainty of science.
我相信科学给的确切性
But in this case, the science just makes me sad.
但这种情况下 科学结果只让我觉得难过
Gonna be okay, all right? Come here.
会没事的 好吗 过来
Did you ever think you'd have an amazing, great husband like me
你是不是没有想过你会有一个我这样的好丈夫
and three beautiful kids who, like, love you crazy?
还有三个非常爱你的孩子
That was an unlikely turn of events.
事情不太可能改变了
Anything is possible.
没有什么不可能
Angela and Hodgins, they love each other.
安琪拉和哈金斯 他们彼此相爱
They're strong, okay?
他们很坚强 好吗
They're going to get through this.
他们会熬过这一劫的
What?
什么
Christine drew a skeleton.
克里斯汀画了一具骨架
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表