I was going to say on edge.
我本来想说烦躁的
I am not concerned with Dr. Wells' attitude.
我不在乎威尔斯博士的态度
Good.
很好
If it continues, he is easily replaceable.
如果他继续这样的话 找人替代他很容易
In fact, I've already enlisted
实际上我已经
the help of an additional intern.
多招了一个实习生来帮忙
Dr. Brennan, you didn't clear this with me first.
布纳恩博士 你并没有事先征得我的同意
Trust me.
相信我
Dr. Beth Mayer's brilliance
贝丝·迈耶博士作为
as a forensic anthropologist is unrivaled.
法医人类学家的才华是无人能敌的
With the exception of myself, of course.
当然除了我以外
This new intern, she isn't hot, is she?
这个新实习生 她长得不好看对吧
You say "hot"
你说"好看"的语气
like you would prefer "hideous."
就好像你更希望她长得很吓人一样
Dr. Mayer has exceptional bone structure
迈耶博士有着优越的骨头结构
and perfect facial symmetry.
和完美的脸部对称
Great.
太棒了
Now I'll have to deal with another gorgeous, intelligent woman.
这下我又得多面对一个美貌与智慧并存的女人了
Look, if we're going to get an ID on this guy,
如果我们想要查到这个人的身份
it looks like our best lead is gonna be
最佳的线索貌似就是
the injury he suffered.
从他受的伤下手
Yeah, I'm waiting on hospital records for patients
是 我在等医院把两年前左右
that got into tree-related accidents
所有发生和树相关的意外的
around two years ago.
病人记录发给我
By the way, I wanted to offer my condolences.
顺便说一句 我想表示哀悼
Condolences?
哀悼
Agent Andy.
安迪探员
You're an idiot.
你是个蠢货
Look, I'm with you. I mean, Dr. Brennan's books are great,
我是跟你一个阵营的 布纳恩博士的书都很棒
but you can't kill someone off
可你不能把一个人写死
and then have one character
然后让另一个角色
solving crimes all by herself.
去独自破案
Time out. Technical.
暂停 技术问题
She's not going to do that. What do you mean?
她不会这么做的 什么意思
She's gonna replace the character
她会用一个更年轻
with a new, younger, sexier partner.
更性感的搭档来代替这个角色
Well, in that case, I'm really, really sorry.
那样的话 我真的是非常非常抱歉
Why? It's-it's not your problem.
为什么 这又不是你的事
I don't know. I mean, a new,
我也说不好 一个新的
young, sexy partner? Huh?
年轻的 性感的搭档
I'm probably the one who inspired her
恐怕是我给她带来了灵感
to create the character.
让她创造那个角色的
"Agent James"
詹姆斯探员
got a nice ring to it.
听上去不错
Agent James...
詹姆斯探员
Look at that.
看看
Hospital records just came through. What do we got?
医院记录传过来了 有什么发现
54 people smacked into trees around that time,
那段时间有54个人撞到了树上
15 of them were white males in their 30s.
其中有15名是三十岁左右的白人男性
Get that to Cam, will you? You got it.
把那个记录发个凯好吗 没问题
Another job well done by Agent James.
詹姆斯探员又一次出色完成任务
Dr. Hodgins, I was wondering if I might assist you
哈金斯博士 我在想我也许可以帮你
in separating the facial bones.
分离面骨
Sure, yeah. I've already given Angela most of what she needs.
当然 我已经把安琪拉需要的大多数骨头都给她了
Now I'm just sifting for any stragglers.
我现在只是在筛漏网的
Flotation tanks are more commonly used
考古学家和地质学家
by archeologists and geologists.
更常用到浮箱
You filled it with a solution
你在里面装了
of hydrogen peroxide and water?
过氧化氢和水的混合溶液
That's right. So the debris will settle according to weight.
没错 所以残骸会根据重量而沉淀
There'll be a layer of soil, a layer of pebbles...
就会出现一层土 一层卵石
And a layer of bone.
还有一层骨头
Then all we have to do is pick out the bigger rocks,
那么我们所要做的就只是拣出大的石头
sticks and leaves.
木棍和树叶
Very well.
很好
So is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Heard you were feeling a little stressed.
听说你有点紧张
Everything is fine.
一切都好
All systems functioning perfectly.
所有系统都在正常运转
Functioning?
运转
In terms of my performance.
我是指我的表现
My performance here at work,
我在工作上的表现
not any other type of performance.
而不是其它任何种类的表现
I'm not talking about my performance anywhere else.
我不是在说我在其它地方的表现
Oliver, this is a safe place, okay?
奥利弗 这里很安全 知道吗
It's just us guys in here.
这里只有咱俩
I-It's nothing. I am simply dealing with something
没 没什么 我只是遇到了一些
that 21 million other men in the U.S.
美国其他两千一百万男人
are-are dealing with.
都在面对的事
It's... it's a common problem, really.
这是很常见的问题 真的
What's a common problem?
什么是常见的问题
Erectile dysfunction.
勃起功能障碍
I see. Yeah, no, I mean,
我了解了 不 我是说
you have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about.
你没有什么好尴尬的
So you have experience with this, as well?
这么说你也有这种经历
God, no.
天啊 没
But if I did, you know,
但是如果有的话
it would be completely normal.
那也是完全正常的
It's confounding,
这让我太混乱了
'cause normally, when I'm faced with a problem,
因为通常当我遇到问题时
all I have to do is focus on the variables.
我只需要关注可变因素
But I am not taking medication, I'm not ill,
但我现在又没有服药 没有生病
I'm not overweight, I'm not fatigued,
没有超重 也不疲乏
and I don't consume alcohol regularly.
我也不经常酗酒
But the more I try to solve this particular problem,
但我越是努力想要解决这个问题
the worse it gets.
它就变得越糟
What problem?
什么问题
Nothing.
没什么
Look at that. The layers have settled nicely. Good.
看啊 分层分的很好 很好
I was afraid Dr. Wells might be causing trouble again.
我本担心威尔斯博士可能又惹麻烦了呢
Dr. Saroyan, I'd like to apologize for earlier.
瑟罗博士 我为我之前的所作所为向你道歉
I haven't been feeling myself as of late,
我近来感觉不太好
and perhaps I took my frustration out on the team.
也许我把挫败的情绪带到工作中来了
Apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉
And no hard feelings. No. None whatsoever.
别难过了 没事 一点也没有
How's it coming with the reconstruction?
重建的工作进展如何
Oh, not great.
情况不容乐观
Half the face is done,
我已经完成半张脸了
but the trouble is,
但问题在于
some of these bone shards
哈金斯找到的一些骨头碎片太小了
that Hodgins recovered are so small that they're practically dust.
基本可以视为粉末了
You should try to enlarge the fragments digitally.
你应该试试用数码手段把这些碎片放大
It'll make it easier to piece them back together.
这样会更容易把骨头碎片拼回去
Dr. Mayer, you're here early.
迈耶博士 你来早了
What can I say?
你让我怎么说呢
I drive fast.
我开车开得快
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
Your idea is brilliant.
你的主意简直太棒了
By enlarging each fragment,
放大每块骨头碎片
the computer can better find the contours of each piece.
电脑可以更好地找到每块碎片的轮廓
Oh, I'm Angela, by the way.
对了 我叫安琪拉
It's a pleasure to meet you.
很荣幸见到你
No, the pleasure is mine.
我才更荣幸
Especially now that I get to see the Angelatron in person.
尤其是我现在可以亲眼见识安琪拉系统
You know about the Angelatron?
你知道安琪拉系统
Dr. Mayer developed the platform
迈耶博士曾开♥发♥过一个平台
its graphic simulator is based on.
安琪拉系统的图形模拟器就是基于这个平台
Well, actually,
好吧 其实
having created the Angelatron,
我本人创造了安琪拉系统
I know that platform was developed by a Dr. Brinkley.
我知道这个平台是由一位布林克利博士开♥发♥的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表