can carry a very deep emotional attachment.
常常能够承载一种非常深的情感联♥系♥
Oh, my god!
我的天
Wow, it's the engagement ring.
这可是订婚戒指
Arastoo did good.
阿♥拉♥斯图表现很不错啊
I agree.
我同意
As far as well-marketed minerals
仅就一块充当保值投资品的
masquerading as good investments go,
市场化了的矿石而言
this is exquisite.
它很精致
Thanks, I think.
我想我该说谢谢吧
It's beautiful, Cam.
它很漂亮 凯
Thank you.
谢谢
And anyway, I-I didn't mean to hijack the conversation.
不管怎样 我并没有想要绑♥架♥这个对话
The point is,
关键是
I totally understand how you feel about your books.
我完全理解你对书的感情
I mean, if you get rid of them
我是说 不管你是扔掉它们
Or if you keep them, you still have those memories
或是保留它们 你都会留下
to hold on to.
那些记忆
All right, Hodgins just got
好吧 哈金斯刚刚拿到了
his swab results back-- it's stainless steel.
他的检测结果 是不锈钢
The cold tub at the training facility.
训练场里的冷水浴盆
It's stainless steel, and the fractures of the ulnae
是不锈钢的 而且尺骨上的创伤
were very likely the result of the victim flailing
很可能就是被害人被淹时
while being drowned.
胡乱敲击的痕迹
Okay, I'll tell Booth.
好的 我去告诉布斯
Man, gone over every inch of the banks.
伙计 河岸的每一寸我们都找过了
Maybe you miscalculated the discovery area.
也许你算错了搜查范围
I did not make a miscalculation.
我不会算错的
You know what maybe did make a miscalculation?
你知道谁有可能算错吗
Please do not say my face.
你可别说是我的脸啊
Your butt.
你的屁♥股♥
You're like a child.
你跟个小孩一样
Wait a second, that's actually it.
等等 还真是
What's "It," your butt?
真是什么 你的屁♥股♥吗
The abutment.
是桥墩
We got to get over to the bridge
我们要到搜查范围内的桥那边
in the discovery area and check the abutments.
去查看一下那些桥墩
That's a prime location for the head to have gotten stuck.
那是那个头最有可能被卡住的地点
Race to the bridge?
比比谁先到桥那里吧
Oh, game on.
比赛开始
Wait.
等等
That's it.
就是那个
Next to the abutment. Or at least what's left of it.
在桥墩旁边 或者至少是剩下的头部
I win!
我赢了
No, no, no, no, no, what are you doing?
不不不不不 你在干什么呢
That's my head. I got there first.
那是我的头 是我先到的
Yeah, well, I discovered the abutment.
是的 但是是我发现了桥墩
Yeah, well, I made the butt joke
是的 但是是我先开了屁♥股♥的玩笑
that led to your discovery.
所以你才发现的
Come on, come on, come on.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
快点 快点 快点 快点 快点
And I am off
我的飞机已经出发
for my triumphant flight back to the lab.
向实验室凯♥旋♥归来
Drowned in the cold tub, huh?
在冷水浴盆里淹死的吗
Yeah, and the person who locks up the training room
是的 而把训练房♥锁上的人
is your old hockey rival, Daryl Patterson.
是你的冰球老对头 达里尔·帕特森
Oh, stop. Will you come on? He's not my rival.
得了 别说了 他不是我的对手
That was a long time ago.
那都多久以前的事了
Look, Booth, uh,
听着 布斯
ever since you scored that winning goal against him,
自从你赢了他那一场球之后
you have gone on to a series of heroic moments,
你就开始不断地有英雄般的表现
while he became an equipment manager.
而做了设备经理
That's his choice
他要沉浸于过去
if he wants to dwell on the past, not mine.
那是他自己的选择 不是我的
Well, speaking of the past, I looked into his Ebay history,
说到过去 我看了他在购物网站的记录
turns out he's been selling some of Lang's personal stuff online,
他居然卖♥♥了兰的私人物品
making some good money.
大赚了一笔
What kind of stuff?
什么东西
Oh, everything from pucks, jerseys,
从冰球 运动衫到口哨
mouthpieces, jockstraps.
和护裆 应有尽有
Jockstraps?
护裆
It's getting to you, isn't it, Seeley?
你感兴趣了吧 瑟雷
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You replaying our epic penalty shot
你脑子里不断上演
over and over in your head
那次史诗级的罚球射门
and finally realizing that maybe
终于意识到
it wasn't a goal after all.
那终归不算进球
Well, I hadn't given a second thought to you or that goal.
我没怎么想你 也没想那次进球
Well, then, what do you have to lose in giving me a rematch?
那你和我重赛一场又有什么损失呢
Scared, Seeley?
害怕了吗 瑟雷
I don't think Agent Booth
和你比起来
has as much to lose here as you do, Patterson.
布斯探员没什么可损失 帕特森
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I mean, you are now a suspect in Lang's murder.
眼下你是兰谋杀案中的嫌疑人
What?
什么
I already told you why I was at his house.
我早说了自己在他房♥里的原因
Yeah, but you conveniently left out the fact
没错 但你有意回避交代
that you've been stealing Lang's personal items
你偷了兰的私人物品并在网上贩卖♥♥
and selling them online.
这件事
A jockstrap? Come on.
一件护裆 拜托
Hey, I got 120 bucks for that.
我卖♥♥了120块
And all you had to do was rummage through his locker
而只需要翻他的衣柜
and steal it.
一偷了之
No, I didn't steal anything.
我没偷东西
He gave me everything I sold,
我卖♥♥的东西都是他给我的
including the jockstrap.
包括那件护裆
Why would he do that?
他干吗这么做
Because Lang was a-a good dude
因为兰是个好人
and he was throwing me a bone, all right?
他赏我口饭吃 行吗
He knew I wasn't getting paid a lot,
他知道我收入不多
so, with the recent cutbacks...
再加上最近工资削减
What recent cutbacks?
什么削减
Ever since Jerry Stober's trophy wife
自打杰里·斯托贝尔的花瓶老婆
took the team over,
接管了球队
she made a bunch of moves,
她采取了很多措施
starting with cutting staff's salaries by 15%.
先是削减15%员工工资
Wait, Katie Stober did that?
慢着 卡蒂·施托贝尔这么做吗
It seems kind of drastic for a clueless new owner.
这个笨蛋新老板有点猛啊
Katie Stober isn't clueless.
卡蒂·施托贝尔才不蠢
No, you're saying that she's just a shrewd businesswoman.
你认为她是个精明的商人
No, I'm saying she's a cold, calculating bitch.
我认为她是个冷酷又精于算计的贱♥人♥
Dr. Hodgins...
哈金斯博士
don't try to steal my moment here.
别想扰我的雅兴
No, no, seriously...
不 有要事
Dr. Hodgins. What?
哈金斯博士 怎么了
It's somebody's head!
那是个人头
Come on, honey, let's go. Look at that.
来 宝贝儿 咱们走 看那个
Maybe I should've taken a different route home.
我早该选另一条道回来
Any progress weeding through the team documents?
球队文件有发现吗
Yeah, it turns out that Booth's lead was right.
布斯那边的线索无误
Katie Stober made some pretty shrewd business decisions
卡蒂·施托贝尔接管球队后做了一系列
When she took over that team.
十分精明的商业决策
Looks like she immediately reduced the team's overhead.
看来她立刻削减了开销
Yeah, she cut back on everything from equipment to catering.
无论是设备还是餐饮费用都减少了
It's like she was intentionally trying to milk the team dry.
感觉她有意压榨球队
Booth, good timing.
布斯 正好
If anyone can make sense of this, it's you.
这事儿只有你能明白
Really, Cam? A flying head?
真的吗 凯 天上飞头
Okay, that may be the most confusing phone greeting
这大概是我接到的最不明所以的
I've ever gotten.
电♥话♥了
Okay, look, I just got reports, all right?
听着 我刚接到报告
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表