with a dark-haired guy, slight build.
跟一个黑发瘦削的男子在庆祝
Wait a second. That doesn't sound like her boyfriend.
等一下 听起来不像她男朋友
And so, if Sarah wasn't with Joel on the night
所以 在那个颠覆了她整个人生的夜里
that her entire life changed, who was she with?
萨拉不是跟乔尔在一起的话 那是跟谁一起
I wasn't having an affair with Sarah Lippman.
我跟萨拉·利普曼没有私情
You were seen drinking champagne with Sarah.
有人看到你跟萨拉一起喝香槟
Plus, handwriting analysis says that you wrote this.
并且 字迹分♥析♥表明这是你写的
Well, there's a problem with your theory.
好吧 你的这个理论有个问题
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
Sarah and I were friends, colleagues.
萨拉和我是朋友 是同事
That's it.
仅此而已
Okay, then. What were you celebrating, hmm?
好吧 那你们是在庆祝什么
What happened that was "Insane"?
发生了什么事这么"疯狂"
Hey, you know what? I don't even have time for this.
你知道吗 我没时间跟你耗在这儿
I already got enough to indict you.
我已经有足够的证据可以起诉你
Wait.
等等
Sarah and I became friends
萨拉和我之所以能成为朋友
because we both had close calls with death.
是因为我们都曾九死一生
I was really sick as a kid,
我还是孩子的时候身体就很弱
and Sarah had a sister that died young.
而萨拉有个妹妹在很小的时候就死了
She was desperate to find out what happens after.
她很想知道死后有什么
As in, after life?
你是说 生命终结之后吗
I mean, we're doctors, right?
我是说我们都是医生 对吧
We're taught how to bring people back from the brink.
我们学的是如何将人们从死亡边缘救回来
So Sarah asked me to...
所以萨拉叫我
To kill her.
杀了她
I induced her heart to stop, and then I restarted it.
我让她的心脏停止跳动而后又恢复了它
I brought her back.
我把她救回来了
And you did this two weeks ago?
你是在两周前做的这些吗
She said it was transformative.
她说那感觉能改变人生
You know, she saw her sister,
你知道吗 她看到了她妹妹
and her sister told her to let go of all her fear.
她妹妹让她放下所有的恐惧
That... is what we were celebrating.
那就是我们为之庆祝的事情
It was science...
这就是科学
at its most powerful.
最强大的时候
Science? And was it science that made you dig up the skull of
科学 你把一个英国将军的头骨挖出来
a Redcoat General to help you?
也是科学吗
I didn't dig anything up.
我没有挖什么东西
Sarah had this weird idea
萨拉有这个诡异的想法
that thing had power, but I didn't buy it.
觉得那东西是有力量的 但我不相信
You know, I just thought it was...
要知道 我只是觉得它
like a rabbit's foot... for good luck.
就像是会带来好运的兔子腿
Where is that rabbit's foot now?
那现在那个兔子腿在哪儿呢
I have no idea.
我不知道
The last time I saw it was...
我最后一次见到它是
in the lab when we... did it,
在我们做那事的实验室里
but after Sarah crossed over,
但是在萨拉昏死过去的时候
we weren't thinking about the skull.
我们并没有想到那个头骨
You just admitted to stopping someone's heart.
你刚刚承认你把某人的心脏停掉了
That's attempted murder of someone who's now dead.
那就是企图谋杀某个现在已经死了的人
Yeah.
是啊
I swabbed Sarah's scapular injury.
我对萨拉肩胛骨上的伤口进行了取样
Hopefully the Mass Spec will give us something useful.
希望质谱仪能给我们一些有用的东西
Hey, do Abbie and Ichabod
艾比和伊卡伯德有没有
remind you of any other couples?
让你想起其他哪对夫妻
Oh, my God, you're totally right!
我的天哪 你说的太对了
They're us!
就是我们
I mean, she's beautiful, he has an incredible head of hair.
她很漂亮 而他有令人难以置信的秀发
I was actually talking about Brennan and Booth.
事实上我是在说布纳恩和布斯
Mm, I don't see it.
我没看出来
That's interesting.
有意思
Hexachloride is common in industrial cleaners.
六氯化合物在工业清洁剂中很常见
Well, that's not gonna help you very much.
好吧 这对你没什么用吧
Well, it does when it's combined with vermin-proof bitumastic.
当它跟防蛀沥青结合在一起时就对我有用
Why does that sound familiar?
听起来怎么那么熟悉
It's sprayed on the underside of morgue tables.
它被喷在停尸房♥里桌子的下面
Same as you'd find in an anatomy room.
能在解剖间找到这种东西
Isn't it kind of pointless
在这样一个地方
to ALS for blood in a place like this?
用紫外线电筒找血迹不会很没意义吗
It's like looking for a needle in a needle stack.
这就像在针堆里面找一根针
Well, we're not looking for pools of blood.
好吧 我们不是要找血滩
We're looking for spatter.
我们是要找血溅的痕迹
Like the kind made from a live body.
就像那种活人流的血
Oh. So, I'm guessing
所以 我猜
that cadavers don't spout blood like Old Yeller.
尸体不会像老黄一样喷出血柱
Old Yeller is a dog.
老黄是条狗
You're thinking of Old Faithful, the geyser.
你是想说忠实泉吧 那个喷泉
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Yeah, pretty sure.
非常确定
I can't imagine taking a chance with life like Sarah did.
我不能想象像萨拉一样把自己的性命拿去冒险
You're not curious what happens?
你不好奇发生了什么吗
I know what happens. The heart stops,
我知道发生了什么 心脏停止跳动
brain functions cease, the body quits.
大脑功能停止 身体也停止运作
Yeah, I know, but you know, after that.
我知道 但对之后的事不好奇吗
Are you talking about Heaven?
你是说天堂吗
Yeah. Maybe.
有可能
Look, I hate to say it, but I do not think
我不想这么说 不过我不觉得
that the victim died here.
受害者是死在这里的
I don't see any evidence of arterial spray.
我没看到任何动脉血管喷溅的证据
Uh, that's because you're not looking in the right places.
那是因为你没有到正确的地方去找
Of course. Her heart was still pumping.
对啊 她的心脏还在跳动呢
So, Sarah's sphenopalatine artery was severed.
所以萨拉的蝶颚动脉确实是被切断了
Her blood shot all the way up to the ceiling.
她的血全喷到了天花板上
Looks like we found our crime scene.
看起来我们找到了犯罪现场
Oh, Mr. Crane, have you made valuable
克兰先生 你有效地利用了
use of your time in our archives?
在我们档案馆里的这段时间了吗
Impressive, to say the very least.
至少我非常佩服
Jefferson would have certainly approved.
杰斐逊本人定会十分赞赏
More secrets revealed?
更多秘密被揭露了吗
These... are remodeled puncture marks on Sarah's ilium.
这些是萨拉髂骨上已愈合的针♥刺♥痕迹
Consistent with bone marrow donation.
与捐赠了骨髓的特征相一致
A procedure more suited to family members,
这一疗程一般更适合家庭成员间
if I'm not mistaken?
如果我没说错的话
You are not.
你没说错
Sarah's sister died of cancer.
萨拉的妹妹死于癌症
These marks indicate Sarah may have given
这些痕迹表明萨拉可能曾经为了救她
bone marrow in an effort to save her.
献出自己的骨髓
Perhaps the untimely death of her sister
也许最终她妹妹的死
compelled Miss Lippmann to seek out the hereafter.
使得利普曼小姐不得不去寻找来世
The hereafter doesn't exist.
来世并不存在
It's nothing but a fiction we created
它只是一个我们创造出来的虚构世界
to fight the biological inevitability of death.
用以对抗生物学上不可规避的死亡
Some inevitabilities take longer than others.
有些人死亡的时间远久于其他人
I see your search in the archives was fruitful?
我看你在档案馆里收获良多啊
Oh, yes, a most fascinating find.
是啊 很有趣的发现
One which, hopefully,
希望能助我和和米尔斯
will assist Agent Mills and me in our endeavors.
一臂之力
This is convenient.
好巧
An edict from George Washington ordering
一份乔治·华盛顿签发的法令要求
the remains of General Howe to be entombed,
将豪将军的遗体葬入墓中
not in England, but in the Colonies.
不是葬在英国 而是葬在殖民地
Hmm. Preferably in Sleepy Hollow,
最好是在沉睡谷
where his headstone will be a magnificent addition
他的墓石将为
to our Founding Fathers burial site.
我们的开国元勋墓地增色不少
The signature
这个签名
clearly doesn't match the handwriting.
很明显跟上面的字迹不相符
However, General Washington's diaries--
但是 华盛顿将军的日记
also readily available in your archives--
在你们的档案馆里也能很容易地找到它
will corroborate that this missive was dictated
这份公文是华盛顿口述
to a trusted captain.
一位可靠的上尉书写的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表