and the sink in his office.
和他办公室的盥洗池
Which is made of white ash,
该盥洗池由白蜡木制成
same as the particulates found in the skull fragments.
和他头骨碎片上发现的微粒一样
Now all we need to do is make the avatar throw up
现在我们只需要让这个动画人呕吐
and simulate the head smashing into the sink.
并模拟头部撞向水池
Uh, sorry, no, can't do that.
抱歉 不行 我做不到
Which part?
哪部分
Uh, the smashing of the skull is no problem,
头骨撞击没有问题
but the vomiting?
可是呕吐
No way. Why not?
不可能 为什么不行
Vomiting is disgusting.
呕吐太恶心
Angela, you have created countless reenactments for me--
安琪拉 你已为我做了无数次案情重演
stabbings, shootings, even beheadings.
捅刺 枪击 甚至斩首
But now you're saying no to regurgitation.
但现在你却要拒绝呕吐
Girl's got to have her standards.
人家也有自己的原则嘛
Okay, then the head trauma alone will have to do.
好吧 那只做头部创伤也行
Looks like we have a match.
看来我们找到解释了
You got anything? No.
有发现吗 没有
No blood evidence.
没有血迹
But based on the scratches to this wood,
但根据这块木料上的抓痕
I'd say this is definitely where it happened.
我认为这无疑就是案发现场
Who had access to this office?
哪些人有权限进入这间办公室
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, I mean, you've got a key, don't you?
我是说 你有钥匙 对吧
Yeah, but so what?
没错 可那又如何
I was in Atlanta.
我当时在亚特兰大
Plus, Frank always kept the door unlocked,
再说 弗兰克从不锁门
so a friend or client could come by any time they want.
所以任何朋友或客户想什么时候来都可以
Dr. Brennan,
布纳恩博士
I trust you put Dr. Hodgins in his place
我相信你跟哈金斯博士说清楚了
and he's proceeding with his analysis?
而且他开始做分♥析♥了 对吧
I have, although I am concerned
我是那么做的 虽然我担心
that this wager is becoming a distraction.
我们这次打赌让大家都分心了
Never.
不会
In fact, allow me to show you my latest discovery.
事实上 请允许我给你展示最新发现
Please note the, oh, so subtle antemortem damage
请注意这处相当细微的死后伤
adjacent to the left zygomaticofacial foramen.
与左侧颧面孔相邻
Interesting.
有意思
These micro-fractures are consistent
这些微小骨折应该是
with a fist striking the skull.
拳击面部造成
But the question remains: who inflicted this damage?
但还是有问题 此处伤害是谁造成的
The victim claimed it was his blackmailer,
死者称是敲诈他的人打的
but that is illogical.
但这不合逻辑
Why? Because the blackmailer was dyed purple?
为什么 因为敲诈者身上染成紫色了吗
Or perhaps he dyed himself purple?
或许是他自己染的呢
An action so idiotic,
表面看起来那么蠢的行为
it was in fact genius.
其实是天才之举
No, just idiotic.
不 就是蠢
I take it you have a better explanation?
这么说你有更好的解释吗
What if the damage to the victim's first proximal phalanx
万一死者第一近节指骨的伤口
was selfinflicted? I don't follow.
是他自己造成的呢 我没明白
I'm positing that the victim caused both injuries to himself.
我认为这两处伤口都是死者自己造成的
And you thought my scenario was idiotic.
而你还说我的想法蠢
Why would someone punch himself in the face?
怎么会有人往自己脸上揍呢
Actually, I might have an answer for that.
事实上 我或许可以给你来个解释
So we know the bellhop claimed
我们知道那个酒店侍应生声称
the victim stole his cell phone, his computer,
死者偷了他的手♥机♥ 电脑
basically anything that connected him with the outside world.
基本上所有能与外界联♥系♥的东西
Yes, by his account,
没错 根据他的说法
he was dyed purple and then robbed.
他被染成紫色 然后被劫光了
Right.
没错
And since I don't have any of his electronics to analyze,
由于我找不到可供分♥析♥的电子产品
I thought that I could at least confirm the date and time
我想着至少能确认他网上活动停止的
that his online presence went dark.
日期和时间
If they all happened simultaneously...
如果全都是同时发生的
It would confirm his account of the events.
就能证实他的口供
Yeah.
嗯
Okay, so the bellhop's cell phone, twitter account,
好 酒店侍应生的手♥机♥ 推特账户
tablets, I.P. addresses
平板电脑和IP地址
all went dark around 6:43 P.M. on Friday.
都在周五晚上6:43下线
So the bellhop was telling the truth.
所以他说的是实话
And that's not even the best part.
还有更精彩的呢
Abraham Froome's bank accounts show that he withdrew $2 million
亚伯拉罕·弗鲁姆在瓦朗失踪次日
the day after Valon went off the grid.
从银行取走两百万美元
So the victim lied.
那么死者说谎了
He secured the video,
他拿到了录像
but he kept the money for himself.
但自己把钱留着了
And he bruised and bloodied his own face
而且他为了让自己的说法有说服力
in order to sell his story.
还自虐得脸上淤青流血
Did some digging around for Froome's missing two million,
我查了一下弗鲁姆失踪的两百万美元
I found something I think you're gonna want to see.
你或许想看看我的发现
Kerry Napoli's bank statement.
凯莉·那不勒斯的银行账单
Well, where's two million?
那两百万在哪儿
All I see is a thousand dollars here.
我只看到这儿有一千块
You got to go to the second page, okay, third line down.
你得翻到第二页 从上往下数第三行
Look at the bank fee for $62.58.
看有银行收费62.58元
Safety deposit box.
保险箱业务
Ten by ten inches. She just got it a week ago.
边长25厘米的保险箱 就在一周前
Big enough to hold two million.
大小足够容纳两百万了
Bring her in, will you?
你能把她带来吗
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
You had no right to get into my safety deposit box.
你无权打开我的保险箱
There was no probable cause.
你没有正当理由
One of your cases, a-a few years back,
几年之前有一个案子
you and Frank helped an Omani prince
你和弗兰克帮一位阿曼王子
beat a drunk driving manslaughter charge in Jersey.
逃脱泽西岛的酒驾肇事起诉
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑呢吧
The Patriot Act? That's how you got a warrant?
你靠《爱国者法案》拿到搜查令的吗
See it turns out, our friends at Homeland Security
结果发现 我们在国土安♥全♥部♥的朋友
were curious about what was inside.
很好奇里面有什么
They wanted to make sure
他们想确保
you weren't aiding and abetting a known terrorist.
你没有参与协助教唆一已知的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Yeah.
没错
Look, I opened that safety deposit box
听着 我订这个保险箱业务
because that's what Frank wanted.
因为这是弗兰克的意思
He had me put the money in there.
他叫我把钱放里边
Because you were having an affair.
因为你们在搞外遇
Frank's plan was for us to leave the business
弗兰克的计划是我们停手不干这一行
and move to Amsterdam.
搬去阿姆斯特丹
Maybe South America.
南美也有可能
Why didn't you tell us about this sooner?
你怎么没早告诉我们这些
Why do you think?
你觉得呢
Look, I know this looks bad, but I swear,
听着 我知道这局面不好看 但我发誓
I was just doing what Frank told me to do.
我只是做弗兰克让我做的事
And what about Frank's wife?
那弗兰克的妻子呢
Was she aware of the affair?
她知道外遇这件事吗
Honestly, I don't know.
说实话 我不知道
Kerry, we're gonna need to hold you here until further notice.
凯莉 我们得把你关在这里等进一步通知
Fine.
好的
But I would like to speak to an attorney.
但我想找律师
Hey, Dr. B, I got results
布纳恩博士 我拿到了
for both of the tests you ordered.
你要求的两项测试的结果
What do you mean, both?
两项测试是什么意思
I thought we were just waiting on the ink.
我以为我们在等的只是墨水的结果
We were, but then I found something probative that you missed.
是的 但我发现了你漏看的证据
That's impossible.
这不可能
I haven't missed anything.
我没有遗漏
Look here.
看这里
We know the victim's head was driven into his own sink.
我们知道死者的头被按进了他的水池
However, what you failed to do was
然而 你却没有能够
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表