I-I... He wanted to go out for dinner.
我...他约我吃晚饭
I said no,
我拒绝了
but I just thought I should tell you.
但我觉得应该告诉你
Oh, okay. Why?
好吧 怎么说
I don't know. You two are close.
我也不知道 你们很亲密
There is nothing going on between Sebastian and I.
塞巴斯蒂安跟我没什么的
I mean, I'm a happily married woman.
我婚姻很幸福
I know that.
我明白
So, um, what-what's really going on?
究竟怎么了
I don't...
我不
I...
我
I mean...
我是说
I don't think I'm over Arastoo yet.
我觉得我还没放下阿♥拉♥斯图
Yeah. Well...
这样啊
It takes time.
慢慢来吧
But isn't it nice that someone is interested?
但有人对你有意思这不是很棒吗
I mean, especially a good-looking guy like that?
尤其是这样一个好看的男人
Good-looking and that accent.
好看且有那种口音
Oh, so you did notice.
看来你确实有注意他
Yeah.
是啊
Well, I'm sure after being
我知道跟阿♥拉♥斯图
with somebody great, like Arastoo,
那样优秀的人在一起之后
it's just all a little foggy
总会有点迷茫
as to what you're supposed to do next, right?
不知道下一步该怎么走 对吧
Well, that's just it.
简直太对了
I... What if I don't get back what I had with Arastoo?
如果我再也没法那样爱别人了呢
Yeah.
是啊
Honestly?
说真的
You might not.
确实有可能
But you definitely won't if you don't try.
但如果不试就肯定不行
So I spoke to a dozen or so members of the Magic Palace
我跟魔术宫殿的十多号♥人谈了
about Klarissa's dating life.
克拉瑞莎约会的情况
No one remembers Klarissa dating anyone,
都不知道克拉瑞莎有跟谁约会
but her super said that she had some flowers
但管♥理♥员♥说几周前
sent to her a few weeks ago.
有人送花给她
Flowers? All right, okay.
花吗 那好
Well, who sent them? He had no idea.
谁送的呢 他也不知道
Okay, you're getting that look on your face.
你脸上又是那副表情
What look?
什么表情
The look that says you want me to call
想让我联♥系♥蒙哥马利县
every single florist in Montgomery County.
所有花匠的表情
You're good. You're right. You know what?
很棒啊你 说得太对了 你知道吗
You're right. I do have that look.
你说得对 我确实就是这表情
You wanted to show me something, Dr. Edison?
有什么要给我看吗 埃迪森博士
Yes. I reconsidered the damaged hyoid
我们之前没多管她受损伤的舌骨
we dismissed earlier. And?
但我又检查了一下 然后呢
And I have located
然后我确定了
some bone bruising
一些骨挫伤
and microfractures of the greater cornua of the bone.
和舌骨大角上微裂纹的准确位置
Dr. Edison, you just found cause of death:
埃迪森博士 你刚找出了死因
ligature strangulation.
她是被勒死的
Maybe it's good for Cam to start seeing other people.
或许凯跟新人约会也不错
Well, it's only been a few months since she and Arastoo split.
她跟阿♥拉♥斯图分手才几个月呢
So?
那又怎样
What, you think it's too soon?
你觉得太快了吗
You don't?
你不觉得吗
Well, I would want you to move on
如果我们俩发生了变故
if something happened with us.
我会希望你重新开始
No, you wouldn't, okay?
你才不会呢
People, they say that all the time.
人们嘴上都那么说
That's not gonna happen. Plus, what...
其实不可能的 而且
What's going to happen to us? Well, anything.
我们会有什么变故 都有可能
Divorce. Disease.
离异 疾病
Uh, mental illness.
心理疾病
The fact that our work
我们这份工作
is extremely dangerous.
其实极为危险
Look what happened to Sweets.
想想斯维斯遭遇了什么
What happened with you and your brother.
你和你弟弟又经历了什么
Ah, just stop, all right?
别说了 好吗
You know what? You're depressing me, now.
让我觉得好压抑
Well, I would think in any of those scenarios,
我觉得在任何这样的情况下
you would want me to be happy.
你都希望我能开心
Oh. Oh, no, I don't...
不 我不
I don't like the idea of you with another guy.
我不喜欢你和别人在一起
Hold on, that's Cam.
等等 是凯
Go ahead, Cam.
什么事 凯
I re-examined some neck tissue
我重新检查了先前被认为是
that I thought had been bruised by animal predation.
由动物捕猎造成擦伤的颈部组织
Turns out, the marks were caused by acute urticaria.
其实那些痕迹是由急性荨麻疹造成的
Mm, that mean something?
那有什么特殊的吗
It means she had hives.
意思是她当时起了风疹
Klarissa was suffering
克拉瑞莎当时
from an allergic reaction. When she died?
在过敏 在她死亡时吗
It's the only way they'd still be on her skin.
这是它们还留在她皮肤上的唯一可能
What was she allergic to?
她对什么过敏呢
Her medical records show
她的病历显示
she had a life-long allergy to fungus.
她一直对真菌过敏
Fungus. Wait... wait a second.
真菌 等等 等一下
Uh... truffles are fungus.
松露是真菌
Yeah, why?
没错 怎么
Klarissa's roommate's boyfriend.
克拉瑞莎室友的男友
Victor Cornachio?
维克多·科纳奇
Yeah, he was cooking
对 他在她公♥寓♥里
with some fancy truffle oil in her apartment.
用上好的松露油做饭
So maybe he was cooking and...
所以也许他在做饭的时候
Reached around her neck
用手掐住她的脖子
and killed her.
杀了她
I think we might have found
我想我们可能找到
Klarissa's mystery lover.
克拉瑞莎的神秘恋人了
Take a look at this, Victor.
看看这个 维克多
What is it?
这是什么
Your fancy truffle oil was on Klarissa's neck.
你的上好松露油在克拉瑞莎的脖子上
I left that oil at Anna's place.
我把那瓶油留在安娜家里了
Klarissa probably used it to make an omelette.
克拉瑞莎可能用它来做蛋饼了
The only problem with that
唯一的问题就是
is that Klarissa had an allergy.
克拉瑞莎对它过敏
She wouldn't go near the stuff.
她不会靠近那瓶油的
So how did it end up on her neck?
所以那是怎么沾到她脖子上的呢
I'm sorry, I can't help you.
抱歉 我也不知道
Come on, Victor.
别这样 维克多
Look, what really happened between you and Klarissa, huh?
你和克拉瑞莎之间到底发生了什么
Did she threaten to tell your girlfriend about the affair?
她是不是威胁要把出轨的事告诉你女友
I don't know what you're talking about. I have an eyewitness
我不知道你在说什么 有目击证人
who saw you kissing Klarissa in front of the Palace.
看到你在宫殿门前亲吻克拉瑞莎
Okay, look, the truffle oil
好吧 松露油
might have gotten on her neck that night.
可能是那晚沾到她脖子上的
How?
如何沾上的
When we kissed.
当我们接吻的时候
I dropped her off before her show at the Palace.
在她表演开始前我开车送她到宫殿
We were supposed to meet up at her place later that night...
那天更晚的时候我们本该在她家见面的
but she never showed up.
但她一直没出现
You didn't text her
你没给她发信息
or ask her why?
或者问她为什么吗
It was casual.
我们没认真
Sometimes we would meet up,
有时我们会见面
sometimes plans would change.
有时计划会临时改变
If it was so casual,
如果你们都是玩玩的
then why'd you send her flowers?
那你为什么要给她送花
What flowers?
什么花
So someone else sent them.
看来送花的另有其人
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表