We just got to rule you out, Kenny. That's all.
我们需要排除你的嫌疑 肯尼 仅此而已
Actually, we're here to ask you a few questions.
事实上 我们需要问你几个问题
When was the last time you saw Lola?
你上次见到洛拉是什么时候
I don't know, probably when I left Next Step.
我不记得了 大约是我离开下一步的时候吧
We ignored each other.
我俩谁都没理谁
All right, you grow up the way I did,
像我们这种成长背景的人
you get real good at ignoring schmucks.
都很擅长无视那些笨蛋
Still, living in the same house
但是要和把你送进监狱的女人
as the woman who got you locked up--
一起生活在同一个屋檐下
that must have been hard.
还是很难的吧
Look, uh, you see that?
看到这个了吗
That's just the one I got for being chill with this guy.
这就是我和这哥们关系好的后果
All right, I got no interest in living
我是真的不想
with my head on a swivel again. I'll tell you what,
再提心吊胆地活着了 我就这么说吧
all we need is an alibi. Where were you,
我们只需要你的不在场证明 两周前
uh, two weeks ago, late Friday?
那个星期五晚上 你在哪里
I had to guess, I'd say at home, sleeping. Watching TV.
大概是躺在家里看电视 睡觉吧
Life's pretty boring, now.
我现在的生活无聊得很
So, in other words, you don't have an alibi.
所以换句话说 你没有不在场证明
Look, Booth, you know me.
布斯 你是了解我的
II'm no killer. Look, I'll tell you what,
我是不会杀人的 这样吧
we know how to get in touch with you
如果我们还需要进一步了解情况的话
if we have any more questions, okay?
会再跟你联♥系♥的 知道了吗
I got a few quest... I'm proud of you, Kenny.
我还有几个问... 我为你骄傲 肯尼
Take care of yourself, all right?
照顾好自己
Come on.
走吧
The hell was that? He doesn't need an alibi?
你在搞什么 你就不在乎他没有不在场证明吗
Booth, you're too close to this. Stop, okay?
布斯 你有点太感情用事了 别说了
You saw him. The guy got stabbed for me.
你也看到了 他曾经为了我挨了刀子
Yeah, but just because he protected you then,
没错 但就因为他保护过你
doesn't mean it's right for you to protect him now.
这不代表你现在维护他就是对的
Don't tell me how to do my job, Aubrey.
别告诉我怎么做事 奥布里
The guy's a suspect in a murder investigation.
那个人是一桩谋杀案的嫌犯
My gut says there's nothing here.
但我的直觉告诉我他不是凶手
Your gut?
你的直觉
Booth, are you the lead on this case
布斯 你是作为探员负责调查此案
or his friend?
还是他的朋友
Get in the car.
上车
I'm here, caffeinated and I'm ready to jam on some bones.
我来了 灌了咖啡准备好对付骨头了
Good timing.
来得正好
Hodgins just gave me his analysis
哈金斯刚把我发现的
of the burn mark I found.
那个灼伤的分♥析♥结果给我
It's gunshot residue,
里面有弹♥药♥残留
which means the victim wasn't just beaten,
也就是说死者不仅受到殴打
she was shot.
还被射中了
Aubrey tried to kiss me.
奥布里试图亲我
Tried to kiss you?
试图亲你
Yeah, it was a weird timing thing.
对 但是时机挺怪
Um, but, our entire relationship has been a weird timing thing.
但我们的关系整个都时机挺怪的
Oh, well, I didn't know that it was technically a relationship.
好吧 我真不知道这算恋爱关系
Because of the slowness.
因为它的进展如此缓慢
Glaciers move faster.
冰川移♥动♥的速度都比这快
Um, I mean, I think the feelings are there,
我是说 我觉得我们对对方有好感
but what if it doesn't matter?
但如果并不需要更进一步呢
What if the physical is just never there?
如果我们永远不会亲亲抱抱呢
And then I never have another orgasm,
这样我就再也不会有高♥潮♥
and life is just a futile existence
而生活只是无用的存在
of jumping from one binge-watched show to another.
一部又一部地刷连续剧而已
Jessica, Aubrey is crazy about you.
杰西卡 奥布里非常喜欢你
It's obvious.
这很明显
You think the fact that it's taken you guys months
是不是因为你们好几个月才亲上
to get to an actual kiss, may have built it up a bit?
所以期望值太高了呢
It's so frustrating.
真是令人郁闷
I mean, I'm normally the forward one.
通常我才是主动的一方
Why can't I be here?
为什么我做不到
Because you're scared.
因为你害怕
Maybe you feel differently about him
也许与对所有其他人相比
than you have about anyone else.
你对他有不一样的感觉
You know, it's easy to want to run away
你很容易就会想要
from things that scare you.
从你害怕的事情中逃离
Easier than trying to fight through the complications.
这比试图解决困局要容易
Do you want to talk about things?
你想谈什么事情吗
Yes. This gunshot wound.
没错 这个枪伤
Until we find what part of the body this tissue is from...
我们只有找出这块组织属于身体的哪个部分
We won't know whether the gunshot wound was fatal.
才能知道枪伤是否致命
Exactly.
没错
I'm on it.
我正在找
Oh, my God.
天哪
These are incredible.
这些都太美了
Each is a piece of my soul.
每一张都是我的一块灵魂碎片
That's what photography is, Angela.
这就是摄影的真谛 安琪拉
It's finding the truth,
是寻求真♥相♥
the beauty, where you least expect it.
在最不可能的地方发现美
Yeah, but how do you...
对 可你怎么
how do you know where to look?
你怎么知道去哪里找呢
You don't.
你不知道
Not at first, at least.
至少一开始不知道
It calls to me, though.
它会召唤我
What does?
什么
Beauty.
美
Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安
Angela.
安琪拉
Oh, Angela. Angela.
安琪拉 安琪拉
Angela.
安琪拉
Hi, what are you...
你来
what are you doing here?
你来做什么
I thought you were having a bad dream.
我以为你正在做噩梦
Uh, yeah, I-I was.
是的 没错
I-I-I have not been sleeping well lately.
我 我最近都没怎么睡好
Anyway, I think I narrowed down
总之 我觉得我缩小了
where the victim was the day she died.
死者在死亡当天的活动区域
Great. Great. You should...
很好 很好 你该
You should tell Booth and Aubrey.
你该告诉布斯和奥布里
Yeah, that's where I was heading
对 我在听到你说梦话之前
before I heard you talking in your sleep.
的确想这么做的
You said his name, you know.
你说了他的名字 你知道吧
So we know that our victim
我们知道死者
was somewhere in Northeast Baltimore
在被害当天曾在
the day she was killed.
巴尔的摩东北部活动
The tower that her cell phone pinged off of,
她手♥机♥定位到的信♥号♥♥发射塔
it services this three-mile radius
服务范围就在这里
right around here.
五公里半径内
I'm a visual person, okay?
我是个视觉型的人
I got to be able to see it.
我得标出来亲眼看见才行
Identifying the problem-- that's half the battle.
找到问题是成功的一半
I-I found two other anomalies,
当我在检查污泥时
when I was searching through the sludge, right?
我还发现两处异常
The first one being rock salt.
第一处是岩盐
The stuff that they use
是下雪时他们洒在地上
to defrost the streets when it snows?
用来化雪的东西吗
Yeah, that's right. Now, this type of rock salt,
对 这种岩盐
it's composed of sodium chloride
主要成分为氯化钠
and contains traces of cyanide.
并含有痕量氰化物
Great, so the public service departments
很好 所以公共服务部门
are trying to kill us.
想要杀了我们是吧
Well, unfortunately, due to its toxicity,
不幸的是 由于它的毒性
it's only used in certain poorer neighborhoods,
它只在一些较贫穷的街区被使用
like this one right in here.
就像在这里的一块
That is still a lot of territory to cover.
这圈出的地方还是不小
You still haven't heard
你还没听到
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表