the best place to do this right now.
在这里那么做不太好
Maybe, once in a while...
或许 偶尔有那么几次
I took a body part from a client.
我取走了客户的器官
Who was I hurting?
我伤害到谁了呢
They weren't gonna use it anyway.
反正他们也用不上了
What about the people that they left behind?
那他们的家人朋友呢
What they didn't know didn't hurt them,
只要他们不知道就不会造成伤害
and perhaps they would appreciate the fact
而且他们或许还会很乐意
that their loved ones helped others stay alive.
因为他们深爱的人帮助其他人活下去
I think you got greedy, Vargas.
我想你变得越来越贪心 瓦尔加斯
Not every corpse that comes your way
遗体送到你这里来
can be harvested for parts, so you went out
但器官并非都能用 所以你开始
and found your own fresh meat.
到外边找活人下手
That's a ridiculous assumption.
这说法太荒唐了
A murder victim goes through your chop shop.
有被害者到过你的器官买♥♥卖♥♥店
Now you're saying you're not the one that killed him?
你还敢说人不是你杀的
The body was delivered by a trusted friend.
那尸体由一位信得过的朋友送来
I was told the man died in a car accident.
跟我说这人死于车祸
Let me guess, that friend's name is Nina Slocum?
我猜猜看 那个朋友叫妮娜·斯洛克姆
I never heard of her. Really?
我没听过这个名字 真的吗
'Cause I got phone records that say otherwise.
通讯记录可不是那么说的
You want me to talk?
你想我开口吗
FBI must drop all charges against me.
联调局必须撤销对我的所有指控
Really?
真的吗
Is that all you want?
你就这点要求吗
No.
不
I want it in writing.
我要书面保证
Sorry, Vargas.
抱歉 瓦尔加斯
Guys like you do not get a free pass.
我们才不会放过你这种家伙
I finished reassembling the mandible, Dr. B.
我完成了对下颌骨的重组 B博士
You were right.
你说准了
This impact was clearly caused by blunt-force trauma.
这个撞痕明显是钝物致伤
Oh, Vargas told Aubrey the victim was hit by a car.
瓦尔加斯跟奥布里说死者被车撞过
Please measure the points of impact, Mr. Bray,
麻烦你测量碰撞点数据 布雷先生
so we can identify the object that struck the victim.
这样我们就能确定击打死者的工具
Judging from the curvature of the wound,
根据伤口的曲率
a car is a definite possibility.
很可能是汽车撞的
And these measurements are an exact match
而这些数据和死者腿骨上
to the fractures on the victim's legs.
骨折的情况也相当吻合
I got results from swabbing the mandible.
下颌骨的取样结果出来了
So, I found traces of steel, aluminum oxide,
有少量钢 氧化铝
petroleum distillates and silicone emulsifiers.
石油馏出物和聚硅酮乳化剂
Were those consistent with an automobile? Uh, yeah,
汽车上有这类物质吗 有
all of these are common ingredients in car polish.
这些都是汽车抛光蜡的常见成分
It appears that Vargas was telling the truth.
看来瓦尔加斯说的是实话
So the car hit Nesbit in the leg,
汽车撞到内斯比特的腿骨
knocking him down.
把他撞倒了
Then once he was on the ground,
然后他刚倒在地上
it smashed him in the jaw
车子又重撞了他的下巴
and killed him.
把他弄死了
You found cause of death?
你查出死因了吗
Based on the splintering of the right frontal aspect
根据颏隆凸右前侧
of the mental eminence, it appears
发生的碎裂状况 看来
a large shard of the victim's own mandible
死者自己下颌骨的一大块碎片
lacerated his submental artery.
划破了他的颏下动脉
I'll get these measurements to Angela
我这就把数据交给安琪拉
and see if she can find a match for the vehicle.
看她能不能查出符合的车型
What's this? I sent some texts out
这是什么 我给快递公♥司♥
to the delivery company and they found this
发了一些短♥信♥ 他们在仓库后边
in the back of the warehouse.
找到了这个
The labels are gone,
收寄标签都不见了
but it's the right
但重量大小
weight and size for Jared's ashes.
都和杰瑞德的骨灰相同
Look, Aubrey, I told you that I would take care of this.
奥布里 我说过我会自己处理
Come on, you'd do the same for me.
拜托 换你也会那么做的
Thanks. Appreciate it.
谢谢 真的很感谢
Marmalade.
果酱
I'm really sorry, Booth.
真的很抱歉 布斯
It's okay, Aubrey. You know what, you tried.
没关系 奥布里 你已经尽力了
I appreciate it.
我很感激
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
好了 希望能让你感觉好点
Angela found the make and model
安琪拉找到了撞死内斯比特
of the car that killed Nesbit.
那种车子的牌名和型号♥
Nina Slocum's car is a match.
妮娜·斯洛克姆跟她的车一样
Aubrey, why don't you just...
奥布里 要不你干脆...
take this one, and I'll circle back to you.
你去查这个 我回头再找你
Please don't tell me there's a grown man
千万别告诉我有个成年人
digging through my trash right now.
现在正在刨我的垃圾桶
Apple Fig.
苹果无花果
It's high quality marmalade.
这种果酱相当高级
Oh, okay, this is Nina Slocum's car.
这就是妮娜·斯洛克姆的车
Is it a match for the car that hit Nesbit?
有可能是撞内斯比特的那辆吗
Yeah, well, it's a definite possibility.
非常有可能
No damage to the bumpers.
保险杠上没有损伤
She could have had it replaced.
她或许已经换过了
Looks like it's been freshly detailed.
看来车子最近才被彻底整修过
She could be trying to hide something.
她或许想掩饰什么
Yeah, a whole lot of blood.
当然 一大滩血
We took a look at your car, Nina.
我们看了你的车 妮娜
And we found Nesbit's blood in the back of it.
在后备箱找到了内斯比特的血液
So that's not proof I'm a murderer.
但这不能说明我是凶手
Also did some digging.
我们还深入调查了一下
Turns out that you grew up down the road
内斯比特被弃尸的
from the fish farm
那个渔场南边
where Nesbit's body was dumped.
就是你长大的地方
Okay, fine.
是啊
So I threw his body in the pond,
我确实把他的尸体扔进池塘里
but after his organs were properly distributed.
但当时我已经妥善利用了他的器官
Are you still claiming that you didn't kill him?
你还想说自己不是杀人凶手吗
Of course I didn't.
我当然不是
I'm in the business of saving lives, not ending them.
我这行是救人不是杀人
Nesbit's body was brought to me.
有人把内斯比特的尸体交给我
And I just couldn't bear the thought
我只是不忍♥心看那些
of all those viable organs going to waste.
上好的器官这么白白浪费掉
Who brought you the body?
谁给你的尸体
Look, whoever you're protecting here, Nina,
不管你想要保护什么人 妮娜
you are not doing yourself any favors.
你都是在自找麻烦
Maybe not. But the work I do is a matter of life and death.
也许不 但我的工作可是关乎生死
And if my donors learn that
如果我的捐献者们知道x7f
they can't trust me,
他们不能信任我
then I won't be able to save lives.
我也就不能救人了
Yeah, you're a real angel of mercy,
是啊 你真是充满善心的天使
protecting a murderer.
还袒护一名凶手
Mm. Perhaps you're just too young to understand this,
也许你太年轻了还不懂这些
Agent Aubrey, but doing the right thing
奥布里探员 但是做正确的事
is rarely the same as doing the easy thing.
很少等同于做容易的事
I'm beginning to think this is a case where nobody wins.
我开始在想 这是一件没人得利的案子
How is that, Mr. Bray?
你怎么这么想 布雷先生
If we prove that Nina Slocum's guilty
如果我们证明妮娜·斯洛克姆
of Nesbit's murder
对内斯比特的谋杀成立
and lock her up, then we're basically handing over
把她关起来 我们基本上也判定了
a death sentence to a bunch of people who need organs.
一群急需器官的人的死刑
Our job is to apprehend a murderer,
我们的工作是捉到凶手
regardless of the repercussions.
不管结果如何
Something is troubling about
在下颌骨上的钝器伤
the blunt force trauma to the mandible.
有些问题
I triple-checked my work.
我第三次检查了我的记录
My initial measurements were accurate.
我最初的测量是准确的
It's not the size of the wound, it's the angle.
不是伤口的大小 而是角度
In order for this shard of mental eminence
如果这片颏隆突碎片要
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表