How did you...?
你是怎么
Then you dumped the body in the woods
然后你在树林抛尸
and you covered it with ham,
用火腿盖住它
so it would attract the wild animals.
这样野生动物就会被吸引过去
We got your murder weapon,
我们找到了你的凶器
and evidence that ties the ham back to you.
以及火腿和你有关的证据
Game over, Whetzel.
游戏结束了 维泽尔
Yeah, I killed him.
是的 我杀了他
I'm a sandwich artist.
我只是个做三明治的
The league is all I had.
联盟是我的全部
Ross wanted to take that from me.
罗斯想把它从我这里夺走
I never thought I'd say this,
我从未想过我会说这话
but I thoroughly enjoy hiking.
但我非常享受远足
It's good to be back at full strength.
恢复元气真好
Yeah, me, too, after being tranqued.
我也是 在被打了镇静剂后
Dr. Hodgins, while I appreciate you
哈金斯博士 在感谢你
helping me get my mojo back,
帮我找回魔力的同时
I fully maintain that you overreacted to the tranquilizer.
我还是坚持认为你对镇静剂反应过度了
And I maintain that you shot me.
我也认为是你射中了我
It's a harmless dart.
那只是个无害的飞镖
Are you really gonna stand by that?
你真的要坚持这样吗
Yes, it's a non-lethal dose
那只是用于镇静二十来公斤的
meant to relax 40-pound mammals.
哺乳动物所用的非致命剂量
Okay, Oliver,
好吧 奥利弗
this is your last chance to take back
这是你收回说我反应过度这话的
that I overreacted.
最后一次机会
It was nothing. Okay.
本来就没什么 好吧
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Oh, nothing.
没什么
I brought this in case we ran
以防万一我们碰上了
into some overly aggressive coywolves,
过于有攻击性的郊狼 我带了这个
but now I'm gonna shoot you,
但现在我要射你一下
and then we'll be even.
这样我们就扯平了
That is a ridiculous concept.
这简直荒谬
Oh, don't worry, it's a, uh-- what did you call it?--
没事的 这是一根 你叫它什么来着
a, um, harmless dart?
一根无害飞镖对吧
Dr. Hodgins, put down the gun.
哈金斯博士 把枪放下
I think we both know that you're not going to shoot...
我想我们都明白你不会射
You shot me!
你射中我了
Don't worry.
别担心
It's a non-lethal dose.
剂量不致命的
This better not reverse my mojo.
这最好别让我的魔力又变坏了
I must admit this is an extremely efficient way
我得承认这是一种极为有效的
to catalogue the remains.
登记遗骸方式
Thank you.
谢谢
I...
我
I need to apologize.
我需要道歉
Instead of gaining insight
我不是从你多年的经验之中
from your years of experience, I...
学习领悟 而是
I acted in a jealous manner.
而是表现的很嫉妒
Is it too late to seek advice from you?
现在问你的建议是不是太迟了
Oh, never.
才不会的
What's on your mind?
你在烦恼什么
Booth thinks that I was going through
布斯觉得我当时潜意识里
something subconsciously that caused me
在经历什么 导致
to kill off Agent Andy.
我把安迪探员写死了
That perhaps I was angry with him.
也许我对他很生气
And were you?
你当时真生气吗
No.
没有
When I wrote the book, we were both taking time off from work.
当我写这本书的时候 我们都请了假
It was a period of complete peace and quiet.
那是一段完全安宁祥和的时光
No wonder you lashed out.
难怪你不爽了呢
What do you mean?
什么意思
Come on.
你想想
Gals like us can't stand peace and quiet.
像我们这样的人可受不了安宁祥和
We need to be challenged.
我们需要被挑战
That's why I loved seeing you and Booth together.
这就是我喜欢看到你和布斯在一起的原因
But all you witnessed was us bickering.
但你看到的都是我们在拌嘴
Yeah, exactly.
一点没错
Because you pushed each other.
因为你们在互相鼓励
That's the heat you fell in love with.
那就是让你爱上的激♥情♥
And that's the heat that will keep you together.
也是让你们在一起的激♥情♥
Anything else would be...
而其他的都会是
Boring.
无聊的
And when things get boring,
当东西变得无聊
that's when you start killing characters.
你就开始杀角色了
Oh, come on, Dr. Brennan.
别烦恼了 布纳恩博士
What you and Booth have is special.
你和布斯所拥有的东西是特别的
Embrace the heat.
拥抱那种激♥情♥
It has been an honor
能和你一起工作
to work with you, Dr. Mayer.
我感到荣幸 迈耶博士
Thank you.
谢谢
But don't make it sound like this is it.
但别让这听上去好像我这就走人了
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪里也不去
Dr. Mayer has been working
迈耶博士的工龄比凯 哈金斯
for two more years than Cam, Hodgins,
安琪拉和我加起来
Angela and myself combined.
还要多两年
Wow, she is some lady.
她真是了得
She actually gave me
其实她也让我
some insight into Agent Andy, too.
对安迪探员有了新的领悟
Oh, you know, that-that reminds me.
那提醒了我
You were right.
你是对的
Of course I was.
我当然对了
About what?
关于什么的
About not bring back Agent Andy.
关于别让安迪探员复活
That was a good call.
很高明的安排
New beginnings for us, right?
是我们的新开始 对吗
Well, actually, I believe there may be
其实 我现在相信也许有种
a way to bring him back now.
能让他复活的方式
Why would you want to do that?
你为什么想这么做
Booth, you were the one fighting to keep him alive.
布斯 你可是努力争取让他活下去的人
Yeah, you know, but then I thought about it.
没错 但我又想了想
Well, think about it some more.
那就再多想想
There are plenty of creative ways for Andy to survive!
有很多有创意的办法能让安迪活下来
Someone shot to the sternum?!
让一个被射中胸骨的人吗
Okay, come on, do you know how fatal that is, Bones?
你知道这有多致命吧 骨头
Booth, you're questioning my knowledge
布斯 你在质询我对胸骨伤的
of an injury to the sternum?
相关知识的了解吗
Oh, really, you're questioning my, uh, gun shots.
是嘛 你在质询我的 我的枪伤吗
Stop! No! Don't! Don't!
停 别 别别
Stop it, Booth.
停下 布斯
Now, stop it.
快停下
Yeah, how about that?! Booth!
是嘛 这样如何 布斯
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表