Oh, my God, are you serious? I mean, we may...
我的天 你说真的吗 我们或许
No, there's no... We may have been there at some point,
不可能 我们或许确实到过那里
I mean, look at us. But we're there every single day.
看看我们 我们每晚都去
We sing, no, we do every day. Yeah.
我们真的每天都练 没有
And NCIS are coming up. And we have a show coming up.
NCIS要开播了 而且我们有比赛
I can't afford to lose my voice. We're rehearsing.
我不能伤到声音 我们是在排练
Every night, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. It's gonna...
每晚 周一二三 这会...
Okay, slow it down.
好 慢点说
Thank you.
谢谢你们
One at a time.
一个一个来
Is there anyone who can account
有人能证明
for where you were on Friday night?
你们周五晚上在哪儿吗
Yeah, totally. Yes.
当然有 有
Okay, who?
那好 谁
Him. Him.
他 他
Anyone who isn't a suspect in this murder investigation?
不能是凶杀案调查的嫌犯
Wait,
慢着
we're actually murder suspects?
我们真是嫌犯吗
We didn't do this.
我们没有杀人
Oh, my God, I'm freaking out right now.
我的天呐 我要发狂了
Scott blackmailed you
斯科特威胁过你们
so he could become director.
才当上了负责人
Yes, Scott blackmailed us,
没错 斯科特威胁我们
but it was for the best.
但结果还不错
He was an amazing director.
他这个负责人很棒
So, you admit that he blackmailed you?
那你承认他威胁过你们
That must have made you angry.
这肯定让你们很生气吧
Well, I mean, at first,
一开始会生气
yeah, but after we saw how good he was,
但我们看到他那么出色之后
we realized it was worth it.
就觉得都值得了
He even gave me his anxiety medication before a concert
他甚至在一次音乐会前把抗焦虑药给了我
just to help me chill out.
只是为了帮我平静下来
Hold on a second, Scott gave you drugs?
慢着 斯科特给过你药
Well, yeah, yeah, I-it-it was just medication,
是啊 只是治疗用的药
a friend helping out a friend.
朋友间相互帮助
You know, I...
你知道的 我
I tend to get really...
我会变得非常
Do you... do you have a paper bag?
你有...纸袋吗
So, I measured the distance
我量了舌骨到肋骨
from the injury at the hyoid to the rib,
以及肋骨到胫骨
and the rib injury to the tibia.
这几处创伤之间的距离
Well, in this case, there'd be more injuries.
这么的话应该有更多伤口
What if the victim wasn't prone?
万一死者不是仰卧的呢
If I adjust his body,
调整他的身体
the ladder hits him in the right places.
梯子就会击中适当部位
Well, this is possible,
这也有可能
but I'll need to examine further.
但我要做进一步检查
Hey, little Copernicus came through for us.
小哥白尼帮我们忙了
Oh, I assume you're talking about the rat,
我猜你是说那只老鼠
and not the astronomer.
而不是说那位天文学家
Yeah.
嗯
Yes.
是的
Anyway, uh, I actually found wood in his feces,
总之 我其实在它的粪便里找到了木头
and not just oak.
不止是橡木
There was maple, pine and alder,
还有槭木 松木和桤木
which means that the weapon was made of some compressed wood.
也就是说凶器是由某种胶合木材制成
The ladder from Whipperspace is made of solid oak,
鞭子空间的梯子是由实橡木制成
so that can't be the murder weapon.
所以那不可能是凶器
So much for that.
那边查清楚了
Hey, by the way, where is Sammy?
顺便问一句 萨米哪儿去了
I haven't seen her in a few hours.
我好几个钟头没看到她了
She made significant errors, so I fired her.
她犯了大错 所以我炒了她
After a day?
才一天
Seriously?
当真吗
Come on now, I mean,
拜托
everyone deserves a second chance,
每个人都该有第二次机会
especially one of our own.
尤其是自己人
I am fond of Sammy as well,
我也很喜欢萨米
but I can't let my personal feelings impede an investigation.
但我不能让个人情感妨碍调查
Case in point.
就像这里
There's sharp force trauma on the occipital
枕骨有一处锐器伤
which was obfuscated by the blunt force trauma,
被钝器伤遮掩住了
but it should have been found.
这本该早就被发现的
So, the victim was hit with something?
那么死者是被什么东西击打了吗
He was.
对
Dr. Hodgins, can you swab for particulates?
哈金斯博士 你可以取样检查微粒吗
You expect us to work
即使你刚解雇我们的朋友
even though you just fired our friend?
你也要我们继续工作吗
Thank you, yes.
谢谢 没错
Hey, y'all ready for your big camping trip?
你准备好去露营了吗
Okay, just slow down, okay.
且慢
This is not a "Camping trip," You understand me?
这可不是露营 你明白吗
We are hiking the Appalachian Trail.
我们要去阿巴拉契亚山远足
Hiking, got it.
远足 明白了
Parker must be stoked.
帕克一定很兴奋
What do you got?
有什么新消息吗
Well, listen, the lab ruled out
实验室排除了凶器是
the Whippersnap ladder.
鞭子噼啪的梯子的可能
All right, so we're back to square one.
好吧 我们又回到原点了
Well, not exactly, see,
也不是
I found out that Scott
我发现斯科特
had been scoring anti-anxiety meds for Julian.
曾经给朱利安提供减压药物
Turns out Scott didn't have a prescription.
而斯科特没有医生处方
You know, Scott would do anything for that group.
斯科特会为了合唱团做任何事
Maybe that includes buying drugs illegally.
也许也包括通过非法途径购买♥♥药物
A campus full of geniuses got to be loaded
一个满是天才的校园一定到处都是
with anti-anxiety meds and dealers.
减压药物和药贩子
Sounds kind of pathetic, if you ask me.
如果你问我看法如何 听上去挺可悲的
You get into a top ten university,
你考进了排名前十的大学
and singing freaks you out?
只是唱歌♥就让你抓狂了吗
Let's see you get up there and try it.
那你自己试试看啊
I'm just saying.
我只是说说
You wanted to show me something?
你想给我看什么东西吗
Yeah, so, I got the results back
没错 我拿到了对锐器伤
from swabbing the sharp force trauma,
取样化验的结果
and check this out.
看看这个
I found traces of olivine, pyroxene, and troilite,
我发现痕量橄榄石 辉石和陨硫铁
which got me thinking of chondrules.
这让我想到了陨石球粒
they're beautiful, aren't they?
它们真美 对吧
Very rare, too,
也很稀少
because chondrules are only found in meteorites.
因为陨石球粒在陨石里才有
Wait, the victim's roommate is an astrophysics major
等等 死者的室友是天体物理专业的
with a focus on planetary geology.
主攻行星地质学
Hey, then that actually means that it's possible
也就是说他有可能
he had access to meteorite samples.
可以拿到陨石样本
I'll call Booth.
我去给布斯打电♥话♥
Also, C-Cam...
还有 凯
this whole Sammy thing, any chance you can, you know,
萨米这件事 如果你可以
pull rank or anything?
能不能开个后门什么的
I mean, I feel like we can get it to work.
我觉得这能行得通
Wanting things to work and actually making things work
想让事情行得通和真让它行得通
are two very different things, Dr. Hodgins.
是两回事 哈金斯博士
This is a meteorite sample.
这是一个陨石样本
Blood.
血迹
Bones, what about this?
骨头 那这个呢
What about the bookshelf?
这个书架呢
There's... there's parallel bars.
有两块平行的木板
The wood is cheap.
木材也很廉价
Could this have killed him?
这有可能是凶器吗
Let me see.
让我看看
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表