No, no, no. I really, um, I have to get going,
不不不 我真的...我得走了
but I think you need to take a look at this first.
但我想 在此之前你应该先看看这个
Karen, I already told you, look,
凯伦 我告诉过你了 听着
I'm not reading this file, okay?
我不会看这个文件的 好吗
What happened with my father, it's in the past.
我和我父亲的事 都是过去了
I'm-I'm over it.
我放下了
No, see, it's not in the past.
不 这不是过去
This file was started six months ago.
这个文件是六个月前建立的
Your dad isn't abroad anymore.
你的父亲不再在国外了
He's here. He's in D.C.
他在这里 在华盛顿
And the person that he's investigating...
而他在调查的人...
It's you.
是你
What's going on? Are you okay?
怎么了 你还好吗
No, I'm not.
不 我不好
I lost my bet with Dr. Wells,
我和威尔斯博士打赌输了
and as a result, I have to pay up.
所以 我得付出代价
Great. What is it? What do you have to do?
很好 这是什么 你要做什么
It's not funny.
这不好笑
I'm now the voice mail on his phone.
我现在是他的手♥机♥留言提示了
This is what he had me record.
他逼我录了这个
Okay. "Hello.
我看看 你好
"You've reached the voice mail for Dr. Oliver Wells,
这是奥利弗·威尔斯博士的语♥音♥信箱
"the most brilliant forensic anthropologist in the history
他是杰斐逊实验室史上最优秀的
of the Jeffersonian."
法医人类学家
Bones, this is, like, two pages long.
骨头 这留言有两页长
How can you do that? It's humiliating.
你怎么能录 这太丢脸了
And what's worse is that
更糟的是
tomorrow you and I will have to have a conversation
明天我们要和克里斯汀
with Christine about cheating.
谈一谈作弊的问题
No, we don't. Yes, we do.
不 我们不谈 是的 我们要谈
The grade was altered, Booth.
她改成绩了 布斯
It was scientifically proven.
科学证明了这点
You're looking at it all wrong.
你想错了
Turn the report card over. Look at the teacher's signature.
翻过成绩单 看看教师的签名
Ink. Ink, ink, color, color. Okay. What?
看墨水 颜色 好吧 怎么了
Oh, wait.
等等
It appears the signature is made up of the same ink
显然这个签名是用添了加号♥那一笔的
that was used to complete the plus sign.
同样的墨水写的
Exactly. And you really think
没错 你真的认为
that our little girl would be able to, what,
我们幼小的女儿有能力
forge an adult's signature?
伪造成人的签名
Of course not.
当然不能
I talked to the teacher today, Mrs. Gallagher,
我今天和老师加拉格尔女士谈过了
and she told me that she ran out of ink
她告诉我她成绩单写到一半
halfway through the report card.
没有墨水了
So she picked up another pen.
所以她拿起了另一只笔
And finished what she intended to do,
做完了她想做的事
and that was give our brilliant little kid an E-plus in Art.
那就是给我们聪明的小女儿艺术E+
I knew it!
我就知道
What? What? What? What?
怎么了 怎么了
I knew it. I knew it!
我就知道 我就知道
Yeah! See, you should admit it.
你看 你应该承认
Admit it that your science is bunk.
承认你的科学一无是处
Booth, no, technically, the science was not,
布斯 不对 严格意义上来说科学不是
but I will concede I did not see the complete picture.
但我要承认我太执着于细节了
What are you doing? I'm calling Dr. Wells.
你在做什么 打电♥话♥给威尔斯博士
He needs to change his voice mail immediately.
他必须立刻换掉他的语♥音♥留言提示
Hello. You have reached the voice mail...
你好 这是奥利弗·威尔斯博士的...
Okay, Bones, you can fast-forward that
骨头 你可以快进这段的
by just pressing the pound... No, hold on.
按井号♥就行... 不 等等
I want to hear it. I... You have to admit,
我想听完 你必须承认
I have an excellent voice.
我的声音恨悦耳
What? Are you kidding me?
你在和我开玩笑吗
Yes, it's quite sonorous.
我的声音响亮圆润
Sonorous? What is that?
响亮圆润 什么意思
Sonorous. What do you mean?
响亮圆润 你想表达什么
Bypass it. Press pound once.
快进吧 按井号♥
No, Booth, shh.
别闹 布斯
If you keep talking...
如果你一直说...
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表