we can finally settle this debate.
我们就可以最终解决这个多年来的争论
There's no debate.
根本就没什么争论可言
I took the shot, it went in,
我打到球 它进了
We won, you lost, life goes on.
我们赢了 你输了 生活还得继续
But if you give me a rematch,
不过如果你给我再赛一次的机会
I'll tell you why I was there.
我就告诉你我为什么会在他家
Or you could just tell us why you were there,
或者你就直接告诉我们为什么你会在他家
And we won't arrest you for impeding an investigation.
否则我们会以妨碍调查的罪名逮捕你
Geez, okay, uh...
天哪 好吧
I was in-installing, uh, an infinity rink.
我当时正在安装无限溜冰场
It's-it's like a treadmill but for ice-skating.
就像是用作溜冰的跑步机
That's why you were at his house after work.
所以你每天下班后都会去他家
Those can be a hassle to set up.
这些东西装起来挺麻烦的
You know, I-I can hook you up with one,
你知道 我可以帮你装一个
If you, uh, can score a penalty shot on me.
如果你能在我面前罚球得分的话
Just drop it, okay?
别说这些了 行吗
We're not here to relive the glory days.
我们不是来重拾光荣岁月的
We're here about a murder investigation.
我们是来调查谋杀案的
Is that it?
是那个吗
Is that the head?
那个是头吗
Zooming in.
放大看看
Ah, not even close.
完全不是啊
Oh, not so hot when you don't cheat, huh?
你不作弊的时候就没有那么牛了吧
Keep talking smack, Dr. Hodgins, seriously.
你就继续讽刺吧 哈金斯博士
Yeah? Your mom talks smack.
是吗 你妈才讽刺呢
Oh, yeah? Well, I'm gonna plant
是吗 好吧 我要在你♥妈♥的♥屁♥股♥里
a cypress tree in your mom's butt
栽上一棵柏树
and then I'm gonna pull you under the shade of that tree
然后我要把你推到那棵树的阴影里
and I'm gonna slap you across the face.
然后我还要扇你一巴掌
So you guys haven't found the head yet.
所以你们俩还没找到那个头呢
Dr. Saroyan. Um, no, not-not yet.
瑟罗博士 还...还没好
And, uh, sorry for all that planting-trees-
还有 很抱歉我们说了那些
in-mom's-butt talk.
在妈妈屁♥股♥里种树的胡话
That's just, uh, testosterone-driven banter.
那只是...被睾丸素驱动的戏言而已
Meanwhile, uh, I did get swab results,
话说呢 我已经从兰的腕骨上
Uh, from lang's carpal bones back, and I found traces
得到了检测结果 我发现了
Of iron oxide as well as synthetic blue pigments.
氧化铁和蓝色的人工合成色素的痕迹
It's basically blue paint and rust that matches the lockers
基本上就是蓝色油漆和铁锈
In the training room at the hockey complex.
跟冰球训练室里的锁相吻合
Booth and Aubrey just questioned the team's equipment manager.
布斯和奥布里刚审问过全队的设备管♥理♥员♥
Well, he may or may not be clean,
不知道他是不是清白的
but Lang was likely killed within the complex.
但兰很可能是在训练室里被害的
Oh, this is Angela.
是安琪拉
Notify me when you find the head, whoever finds it first.
不管你们谁先找到头部 立刻就告诉我
I will.
我会的
Hey, what have you got?
你发现什么了吗
Uh, Lang's finances.
兰的经济状况
He's clean, but there's one recurring charge
他经济没什么问题 但他的信♥用♥卡♥单上
on his credit card statement that stands out.
有一个值得关注的重复出现的开销
The Penalty Box.
禁区
Yeah, it's a well- known hockey bar.
是啊 这是个著名的冰球酒吧
Can you check social media
你能不能查一下社交媒体
to see if anyone tagged photos of Lang
看看有没有人圈出了
the last night he was there?
兰昨晚出现在那里的照片
Yeah, absolutely.
当然 没问题
Celebrity sightings are tagged a lot.
名人经常会被大家圈出来
Uh, there.
在那里
He's with little Miss Tight Dress.
他跟一个紧身裙小姐在一起
And she is obviously mad.
她显然非常生气
Can you run facial recognition on her?
你能通过面部识别找到她吗
Uh, yeah. Already on it.
可以 我已经在识别了
Uh, okay. Alex Conrad, 30.
找到了 亚历克斯·康拉德 三十岁
Can you put her with Lang anywhere else?
你还能找到她和兰出现在一起的其它场合吗
Uh, no,
找不到
But I can put her with everyone else.
但她跟其他每个人都拍过照
Looks like we have a hockey groupie on our hands.
看来我们找到了一位冰球狂热粉丝
Alex Conrad,
亚历克斯·康拉德
I'm Special Agent Aubrey, would you...
我是奥布里特别探员 你能不能...
You have a...
你有个...
Are you...?
你是不是...
I'm four months pregnant.
我怀孕四个月了
Got it.
明白
Just been wrong before,
我之前弄错过一次
Never want to make that mistake again.
不想再搞错了
Would you have a seat?
你要不要坐下
So, tell me,
好了 告诉我
what's it like being a hockey groupie?
做一个冰球狂热粉丝是什么感觉
Excuse me?
你说什么
Social media, it's a cop's new best friend.
社交媒体 是警♥察♥最新的好伙伴
Online you were tagged having drinks
你在网上被人圈出了在禁区
with ten different players at The Penalty Box.
跟十个球员一起喝酒的照片
One of them...
其中一个...
Was Seth Lang.
是赛斯·兰
So?
所以呢
So what?
那又怎样
So lang is now dead.
现在兰死了
In that picture, Phew,
在那张照片里
you look, I'd say, angry enough to kill.
我认为你看起来生气到要杀人的程度
So you think I killed him?
所以你觉得是我杀了他吗
Why would I do that?
我♥干♥嘛要做这种事
Well, off the top of my head,
这个嘛 我随便一想
I can think of two different scenarios.
就可以想出两种不同的故事情节
Scenario number one,
第一种
you're pregnant with his kid and extorting him for child support.
你怀了他的孩子 向他敲诈子女抚养费
Seth is not the father of my child.
赛斯不是我孩子的父亲
Which leads me to scenario Numero dos,
那就有可能是第二种故事情节
you're pregnant with someone else's kid
你怀了别人的孩子
and Seth got jealous.
于是赛斯嫉妒了
So, tell me, who's the father?
所以 请告诉我 孩子的父亲是谁
You think you've got this all figured out, don't you?
你以为你什么都弄清楚了 是不是
No, but I feel like I'm getting closer.
不 但我觉得我快要弄清楚了
In any case, the key seems to be
不管怎样 关键似乎就在于
in the details of your pregnancy.
你怀孕的细节上
So what would you say if the FBI started looking into that?
你觉得联调局调查一下这件事好不好呢
I'd say that would be illegal
我会说那是违法的
since I didn't commit a felony and you don't have a warrant.
因为我又没犯罪 你也没有搜查令
Well, then I guess getting a warrant
那看来我们只好
is just what we'll have to do.
去申请一张搜查令来了
Well, this is a good compromise.
这个让步很不错
Booth gets those books out of the house,
布斯把那些书扔出了家门
and you still get to hang on to them all.
而你还是可以留下这些
Unfortunately, these are merely a fraction of my library.
不幸的是 这些只是我图书馆的一小部分
Okay.
好吧
I can't imagine this is related to the case.
我无法想象这事会跟这个案子相关
No, but just so you know,
不是的 不过你知道
I found multiple curved fractures of the ulnae.
我在尺骨上找到了多处弯曲的创伤
The plotting indicates that they were caused by
根据创伤的样式来看 造成这种创伤的
a thin, curved weapon.
是一件薄而弯曲的凶器
Hodgins swabbed for particulates,
哈金斯已经取样
and we don't have anything to do until he gets the results.
在检测结果出来之前 我们无事可做
So you're just stockpiling books in the meantime?
所以你们俩这段时间就一起堆书吗
We're decluttering our home.
我们正在精简房♥间
Booth wanted me to get rid of my books, but...
布斯想让我扔掉我的书 但...
I'm finding that to be quite difficult.
我觉得这件事太难了
Well, that's understandable.
好吧 可以理解
I mean, books have been your escape your entire life.
我是说 读书一直都是你逃离现实的方式
During the foster system
不管是在你呆在寄养所
and then with your parents.
还是后来跟你父母住在一起的时候
But books are just inanimate objects.
但书是没有生命的物件
Oh, trust me, inanimate objects
相信我吧 没有生命的物件
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表