Well, he's not a suspect anymore.
他不再是嫌疑人了
I'd say he's feeling pretty good.
我想他的感觉应该不错
Am I interrupting?
我打扰了什么了吗
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里
Got your wedding binder organized.
整理你的婚礼策划簿
Everything's set, all you need to do is pick a date.
万事俱备 你只需要挑个日子
Wow, that was fast.
真快
It's what Cam wanted.
这是凯的希望
Really?
是吗
Actually, it isn't.
事实上 不是
Wait. Please don't tell me you want to elope.
等等 别告诉我你们要私奔
After all the favors I had to call in?
我还拉了那么多关系
No, I don't want to elope either.
不 我不也想私奔
You've lost me.
我糊涂了
I know it's silly, but I can't help it.
我知道这很傻 但我忍♥不住
I...
我...
I want the poof dress
我想要蓬蓬的纱裙
and the champagne waterfalls and the personalized candy bars
还有香槟瀑布 定制糖果吧
and the bridesmaids and the ten-piece band.
伴娘和十人乐队
They have personalized candy bars?
他们还有定制糖果吧
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不告诉我
Because I was embarrassed.
因为我觉得很尴尬
It's a little girl's fantasy.
这只是一个小女孩的梦
And I just don't want us to fight anymore.
我也不希望我们再吵架
Cam, we're sisters.
凯 我们是姐妹
Our relationship ebbs and flows, that's life.
我们的关系起起落落 这很正常
I love you. That doesn't change.
我爱你 这点不会变
When did you get so mature?
你什么时候这么成熟了
Around the time I felt terrible
差不多是在我为了和你男友亲热
about making out with your boyfriend.
而过意不去的时候吧
Oh, please don't tell me
请别告诉我
you made out with Arastoo also?
你和阿♥拉♥斯图也亲热过了
Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life.
你的婚礼是你一生中最重要的日子之一
All I want is to help make it everything you want it to be.
我想要的只是让它符合你所有的期望
Oh, sorry... listen, uh,
抱歉 听着
if you do plan on having bridesmaids,
如果你计划要伴娘
just promise me you won't do beige,
答应我你不会选米黄色礼服
'cause it washes out my skin tone.
因为它会显得我的肤色暗沉
Fine.
好吧
Dr. Edison.
埃迪森博士
Please come in. I'm happy to see you.
请进 见到你很高兴
Well, I'm only here because of you.
是因为你我才来的
I simply did my job.
我只是做了分内的事
Did you really think I could have killed Henry Charles?
你真的以为是我杀了亨利·查尔斯
It would have been a disservice to you
让我考虑我的个人意见
for me to consider my personal beliefs,
会对你造成伤害
but no,
但没有
I never thought you were capable of such a crime.
我从不认为你能犯下这种罪
Right. Because my true crime is falsifying evidence.
因为我真正的罪行是伪造证据
It's all over the news.
新闻里都传开了
They're crucifying me.
他们要喷死我了
It has caught my attention.
这引起了我的注意
Which is why I'll be tendering my resignation.
所以我要递交我的辞呈
I should have known the cannibalism was a fraud.
我应该知道食人是伪造的
Any forensic anthropologist
任何一个有能力
worthy of the Jeffersonian would have.
留在杰斐逊实验室的法医人类学家都能看出来
You were not a forensic anthropologist at the time.
当时你不是一个法医人类学家
You were an undergrad persuaded by your professor.
你只是一个被你教授说服了的快毕业的大学生
Yes. But a good scientist relies only on his own analysis.
是 但好的科学家只依靠他的分♥析♥成果
Dr. Edison, please take a look at the latest copy
埃迪森博士 请看一下最新一♥期♥
of The Forensic Anthropology Times.
《法医人类学时报》
Is it an article written by you?
这是你写的文章
Yes. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.
是的 你不应该这么苛责自己
The entire scientific world
整个学术界
bought into Marcus Eldridge's deceit.
都相信了马库斯·埃尔德里奇的谎言
Wait, is this an article in defense of me?
等等 这是一篇为我辩护的文章吗
Mistakes make for better scientists, Dr. Edison.
错误使科学家进步 埃迪森博士
Every expert today has made
即使是如今的专家
a past error of some kind.
过去也都曾犯错
Besides, that's what friends and teammates do.
况且 这是朋友和队友该做的
They stand up for each other.
他们为对方撑腰
I suggest you get back to work.
我建议你继续工作
I imagine tasks have piled up since you've been away.
我想你不在的期间 未完的工作堆积如山了
I've never seen Christine so messy.
我没见过克里斯汀这么脏乱
Thankfully, I think that's the last of the mud.
谢天谢地 我以为泥巴应该都没了
Come on over and have a drink.
过来喝一杯
I tell you, I'm really proud of my two girls
我和你说 我真为我家里的两个女人
for standing up for their friends.
为了朋友撑腰而骄傲
Christine didn't stand up for anyone.
克里斯汀没有为别人撑腰
She voluntarily joined Emma in the mud
在卢卡斯把艾玛推进泥巴里后
after Lukas pushed her in.
她自愿和艾玛同甘共苦
Solidarity, Bones, all right?
这是团结 好吗 骨头
She jumped into that mud
她跳进泥巴里
with Emma to make a point,
去陪艾玛是为了表达立场
just like you made a point
就像你写了那篇
with that essay you wrote about Clark.
有关克拉克的文章也是为了表达立场
Some point. Marcus Eldridge has been totally discredited,
什么立场 马库斯·埃尔德里奇名声扫地
he's being sued for fraud,
他也被告伪造
and yet he just landed a two million dollar book deal
然而他刚刚签下了价值两百万的书约
to write an expos on the Charles Expedition.
去写查尔斯考察队的揭秘文
Two million dollars? Wow, I should write an expos on you,
两百万 我也应该写本关于你的大揭秘
and I'll finally get that ice rink
我就可以在后院装一个
I always wanted in the back.
我梦寐以求的冰场了
Well, an expos on me would be fruitless,
写关于我的揭秘文是无用功
as I have no secrets.
因为我没有秘密
And if we had an extra two million dollars lying around,
而且如果我们有多余的两百万
Booth, we wouldn't buy an ice rink. Come on.
我们也不会买♥♥冰场的好吗
I know... a yacht.
我知道了 买♥♥游艇
No, Christine gets seasick.
不行 克里斯汀晕船
Plane.
买♥♥飞机
Well, that's not very eco-friendly, Booth.
那不利于环保 布斯
Okay, what do you suggest, then?
好吧 那你有什么建议
I don't know... solar panels?
我不知道 买♥♥太阳能板
Solar panels?
太阳能板
I'm talking hypothetical here. Yes.
我在假设呢 是的
Well, hypothetically, I would get solar panels.
如果是假设 我要买♥♥太阳能板
You have two million dollars to spend,
你有两百万可以花
and that's what you're gonna choose?
你就准备买♥♥这个
Yes, well, I have to do something to balance out
是的 我必须要做些事来平衡
the carbon footprint of your private plane.
你私人飞机排放的碳对环境的损害
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表