I'm sure he'll be back. No, I don't think so.
他肯定会再回来的 我不这么认为
The NSA knows they have no jurisdiction.
国安局明知道他们没有管辖权
No, if there was a power grab, it was all for show.
如果他们说想要接管 那只是做给你看的
He probably showed up here
他过来估计
So he could put a bunch of bugs so they can listen in.
是为了安一堆窃听器来监听我们
Okay, let's not get carried away.
好了 我们还是不要多想了
Hey, I hate to say it, but Dr. Hodgins is right.
我不想这么说 但是哈金斯博士是对的
All these agencies work the same,
这些机构都是一样的
if it's Washington or Havana.
不管是华盛顿还是哈瓦那
You really think they killed Vivian?
你真的认为他们杀了薇薇安吗
I don't know,
我不知道
but they sure as hell want to find The American.
但他们绝对想要找到美国人
And if our investigation leads them there, he's dead.
如果我们的调查让他们找到他 他就死定了
I'm gonna... I'm gonna call booth.
我 我要打给布斯
I'll have the place swept.
我会让人把这里检查一遍
No. Give me your phones.
别 把电♥话♥给我
Big brother is watching here, okay?
"老大哥"盯着我们呢
Or, more accurately, listening.
或者更确切的说 听着
I can't believe I'm doing this.
我不敢相信我在这样做
Whatever we find from here on out,
从现在起 我们无论发现了什么
don't text, don't call, don't e-mail.
别发短♥信♥ 别打电♥话♥ 别发邮件
You write it down, or... We whisper.
写下来 或者 我们说悄悄话
I suppose, given what Cooper Blackthorn said,
我想 根据库珀·布莱克索恩所说
Dr. Hodgins is correct.
哈金斯博士是对的
They are listening.
他们在监听我们
Which means that we shouldn't talk about the case.
所以我们不该谈论案子
So, maybe we should talk about this morning.
那我们是不是应该谈一下今天早上
This morning? Yeah, this morning.
今天早上 对 今天早上
The-the phone call.
那个电♥话♥
You hung up so fast when I got in the kitchen?
我一进厨房♥你就赶紧挂了
You're imagining things, booth.
你在胡思乱想 布斯
No. You know what I'm imagining?
并没有 你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I'm imagining?
你知道我在想什么吗
It's five weeks till christmas, right?
还有五周就圣诞了 对吧
And you're shopping early, and you know
你在提前购物 而且你知道
that I've had my eye on that jet ski, hmm?
我看上了那个喷气滑雪艇 对吧
I am not christmas shopping, and if I were,
我不是在为圣诞节购物 而且就算是
I assure you i would not be buying you a jet ski
我可以保证我不会给你买♥♥喷气滑雪艇
so you could kill yourself riding around like a 16-year-old.
让你像个16岁小孩到处骑结果把自己弄死
Well, it would make your husband very happy.
但那会让你老公非常高兴的
Like a kid on christmas morning.
在圣诞节的早晨高兴得像个孩子
No. Hank and Christine will be like kids on christmas morning.
不行 汉克和克里斯汀能在圣诞早晨像孩子
You will be like a grown-up.
你得像个大人
Or... As grown-up as you can be.
至少能多成熟就多成熟
It's christmas morning. Everybody acts like a kid.
那是圣诞节的早晨 每个人都像孩子一样
No. Kids act like kids.
不 孩子才表现得像孩子
I'm gonna have the feetie pajamas on,
我会穿上有脚的睡衣
And I'll be looking for the jet ski. Great.
去找我的喷气滑雪挺 太好了
Jet ski under the tree.
圣诞树下的喷气滑雪挺
Good luck trying to get that in without making noise.
祝你搬进来的时候不会发出声音
There has to be one adult in the family at least.
家里至少得有一个成年人吧
Ain't gonna be me.
反正不会是我
Not on christmas morning.
至少圣诞节的早上不是
Been three weeks since Vivian died.
薇薇安去世三周了
Somebody's been out here.
有人来过这里
There's tracks in the dust.
灰尘里有些痕迹
Also, this succulent is still alive.
而且 这盆多肉植物还活着
It doesn't require much water,
它不需要太多水
but it does require light.
但是它需要阳光
These shades must have been open
这些窗帘肯定是开着的
until someone closed them recently. Nsa probably.
最近才被关上 估计是国安局的人
I'll get a full team out here, see if we can nail 'em.
我会让一整队人过来 看能不能找到证据
If it was them, it might be difficult to find evidence,
如果真是他们 估计很难找到证据
considering their professionalism.
他们那么专业
Well, bones, it didn't take us long to figure out that
骨头 我们没花多少时间就发觉
somebody else was here,
有人来过
so either Blackthorn overestimated his guys,
所以要么布莱克索恩高估了他的人
or it was somebody else.
要么就是别人干的
This is odd. Vivian has a glucometer.
奇怪 薇薇安有个血糖测计仪
I don't recall anything in the file
我不记得档案里
that said that she was diabetic.
有说她有糖尿病
Well, we got a bigger problem-- there's no laptop here.
我们有个更大的问题 这里没有笔记本电脑
Wasn't at work, and it wasn't on the body.
既不在她单位里 也不在尸体旁边
You think the NSA has it?
你觉得是被国安局拿走了吗
Maybe this isn't about the NSA at all.
也许跟国安局根本没关系
Vivian Prince was amending her alimony payments.
薇薇安·普林斯正在修改她的赡养费数额
What? To pay her ex-husband less?
什么 为了少给她前夫付一些吗
She was cutting him off entirely.
她要把赡养费完全砍掉
No, we were amicable.
不 我们之间很友好
I-I thought that we could be friends again.
我以为我们还能重新做朋友呢
Even though she was cutting you off?
即使她正要砍掉给你的赡养费吗
Actually, that was my idea.
其实那是我的主意
In my experience, most people don't ask
在我的经验中 大多数人不会
for less money in a divorce.
要求离婚的时候少拿点钱
The divorce made me see that I didn't like who I'd become.
离婚这件事让我认识到我不想变成这种人
I didn't want to live off Vivian anymore.
我不想再靠薇薇安生活了
I wanted to... to make it on my own.
我想...我想自食其力
I can see that making sense.
我觉得这也算是一种解释
But you know what makes more sense?
但你知道更合理的解释是什么吗
That you broke into her house,
是你闯进了她家
where we found your prints, by the way.
顺便说一句 我们在那发现了你的指纹
And when she wouldn't change her mind about the alimony,
当她表示不愿意改变赡养费的数额
you got angry.
你就发怒了
That is crazy.
这说法太疯狂了
I loved Vivian. I-I could never...
我爱过薇薇安 我绝不会...
Dump her body in the pond of the 13th hole at Washington Hills?
把她抛尸在华盛顿山十三号♥洞的池塘里吗
The course where you covered the DC Sectional
这正是你们华盛顿前哨去年春天
High School Golf Championships last spring?
举♥行♥的高中生高尔夫冠军赛的线路
Listen to me. I... I promise you,
听我说 我...我向你保证
I did not want Vivian dead.
我不希望薇薇安死
But if-if you want to find someone who did,
但如果你想找出是谁希望她死
I know exactly where to look.
我知道你该找谁
You want us to go after the NSA?
你要我们去找国安局吗
killing Vivian only makes them look worse.
杀死薇薇安只会让他们更麻烦
No, the-the person with the most to gain
不 最能从她的死亡中得到好处的人
from Vivian being gone is Kate Kolfax.
是凯特·科法克斯
Vivian promised her the column,
薇薇安答应让她写专栏
but after the American stories,
但在美国人的事件之后
Vivian wasn't going anywhere.
薇薇安一直霸占着头条
The only way for Kate
凯特要想得到头版
to get that front page was to get rid of Vivian.
只能把薇薇安处理掉
Agent Aubrey.
奥布里探员
Ryan Gill, NSA.
赖安·吉尔 国安局
Here to tap our phones, steal a few files?
你是想来窃听我们的手♥机♥ 偷点资料吗
I know you don't want to believe this,
我知道你不愿相信此事
but there are people in the NSA who want us to be better.
但国安局有些人希望我们变好
Who know things need to change.
他们知道我们得做出改变
If someone on our side of the fence
如果我们这边有人想要杀死薇薇安·普林斯
killed Vivian Prince, we want them found.
我们希望他们能被揪出来
That was a good speech. You rehearse that?
你说得很好 有排练过吗
Okay, look, you don't want my help, I get it.
听着 你不想要我帮忙 我知道
But you're about to question Kate Kolfax.
但你要审讯凯特·科法克斯
Look at that. This man knows
瞧瞧 这人比我还清楚
where I'm going before I do.
我下一步的打算了
Let me just offer you one piece of advice.
我给你个小小的建议吧
Ask her about the encryption key.
问问她关于密钥的事
I'll bite. What the hell is the encryption key?
我开始好奇了 密钥是什么玩意
Just the thing that Kate Kolfax has been using
就是凯特·科法克斯这三小时来一直在
for the last three hours to try to decode the e-mails
用来破解薇薇安·普林斯和美国人的
between Vivian Prince and the American.
电子邮件内容的工具
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表