Much obliged.
谢谢
What are you doing here? Being unexpected and exciting.
你来做什么 出其不意让人激动啊
And solving a murder, of course.
当然也是来解决案件的
That's great and all, but you do realize
这都没问题 但你意识到
that you just introduced us as strangers.
你刚才把我们当陌生人来介绍了吗
What are we gonna do now? We'll figure it out.
我们现在怎么办 走一步看一步
There's not much that's
这情况可不是
routine about this situation, is there?
那么日常了 对不对
Wild Card Wanda?
狂野牌旺达
Wanda,
旺达
Buck, this here's Sweet Rose Sadie,
巴克 这位是甜玫瑰莎蒂
railroad heiress.
铁路女继承人
Ma'am. Hey, Beau, come on over here.
你好 博尔 快过来
How you doing? You get to see your kids this month?
你好吗 你这个月看到孩子了吗
Yeah, I managed to put a little money together,
是的 我弄了点钱
pay everything off.
付清了费用
That is wonderful.
太好了
I see we have some new competition.
我发现我们有新的竞争者了
I'm Kentucky Loco Beau.
我是肯塔基疯人博尔
Hey, you guys see Stan's not here?
你们发现斯坦没来了吗
Well, I'll miss him.
我会想他的
But I got to say... God bless you, Stan,
但我得说 上帝保佑你 斯坦
'cause now maybe one of us has got a shot at the win.
因为也许我们中有人有机会赢了
Hear, hear.
说得好
To Slow Burn Stan.
敬慢灼斯坦
Cheers.
干杯
I really appreciate you being so flexible, Ms. Wick.
感谢你能随叫随到 维克女士
It's no problem.
这没问题
I can use the overtime for Lance's college fund.
我可以用加班费来给兰斯攒大学基金
Have you started extracting the bullets yet?
你开始取出子弹了吗
I was just about to.
我刚准备开始
There's one embedded here in the L4 vertebra.
在第四腰椎里卡了一枚
And another one here, in the articular facet
另一枚在这里 位于第十肋骨与
of the vertebral Tenth Rib.
脊椎的关节面处
Ms. Wick, can you take a look at the left ilium?
维克女士 你能看看左侧髂骨吗
Is that a nick or a defect?
那是一个缺口还是缺陷
It's a nick, perimortem.
是个死亡时造成的缺口
Damage consistent with that of another gunshot.
损伤与另一处枪击伤相符
Must have been a through and through.
一定是贯穿伤
The exit wound would have been extremely close to the ilium.
出口伤应该离髂骨非常近
Have Hodgins swab it.
让哈金斯取个样
It may provide clues to the actual murder site.
也许它能提供实际案发现场的相关线索
I just got off the phone with Sebastian Kohl,
我刚接了来自塞巴斯蒂安·科尔的电♥话♥
who said he left some stuff on my porch
他说他正好在我家这边
because he was in the area.
就在我门廊上留了些东西
Who's Sebastian?
谁是塞巴斯蒂安
Shouldn't you be working?
你不应该在工作吗
He's a gorgeous, smart, very successful photographer
他是个英俊 聪明 成功的摄影师
who does not live anywhere near me.
并不住在我家附近
However, Cam does.
但凯住的离我很近
Which means the reason that he was in my area
也就是说他在我家附近的原因
is because he had just been in your area.
是因为他刚从你家那边出来
Are you seeing someone, Dr. Saroyan? No.
你在和谁约会吗瑟罗博士 没有
I mean, yes. But it means nothing.
我的意思是 没错 但是这没什么
Uh, it means nothing.
没什么
All right, now, this here event is called
好了 这场比赛名叫
the great bank robbery.
银行大抢劫
First up, Big River Buck.
首先上场的是大河巴克
One pistol, five rounds. Shooter ready?
一把手♥枪♥ 五个靶 枪手准备好没
Ready, ma'am.
好了 女士
Give the cue, the clock will start.
给个信♥号♥♥计时就会开始
You're surrounded by rangers,
你现在被骑警包围了
You yellow-bellied coward.
你这个胆小鬼
Two out of five targets, 6.25 seconds.
五靶中两靶 用时6.25秒
You shot the bank teller that you were trying to protect.
你击中了你要保护的银行柜员
That penalty's gonna cost you.
你会被罚得很惨
Better luck on the next event. What do you got?
祝你下场运气好点 你发现什么了
That guy you wanted me to look into--
那个你要我查的人
Uh, Kentucky what's-his-face--
那个肯塔基啥啥的
His name's Robert Macintosh,
他真名叫罗伯特·麦金塔
lives in Pennsylvania.
住在宾夕法尼亚州
Recently paid off $6,000
最近刚用六千美元现金
in delinquent child support in cash.
付清了拖欠的抚养费
There's nothing suspicious about that.
这没什么值得怀疑的
There's no cell phones in the communal areas, Buck.
公共区域是禁用手♥机♥的 巴克
It isn't in the spirit of the games.
这不符合游戏精神
I'm just finishing up.
我快说完了
Next up, Wild Card Wanda.
下一位 万能牌旺达
Shooter ready?
枪手准备好了吗
Waiting on your cue.
等你信♥号♥♥
You're surrounded by rangers,
你现在被骑警包围了
you yellow-bellied coward.
你个胆小鬼
Five out of five targets, 4.8 seconds.
五靶全中 用时4.8秒
Well, I'll be damned.
我的老天
I think I'm falling in love.
我觉得我爱上她了
All I'm finding on the victim's computer
我在死者电脑上找到的只有
are boring accounting docs,
无聊的会计文件
So think I'm gonna figure out
我想我要安排一下
how to rearrange those car seats.
该怎么重新排车座位
Yeah, um, Angie, do you have something to tell me?
安琪 你是不是有什么事要告诉我
I'm not pregnant.
我没怀孕
you look way too relieved.
你看上去也太如释重负了
What? No, no, It's just...
什么 不 不 只是
Come on, we haven't really talked about this yet.
我们还没有认真谈过这事呢
But you know I've always wanted a big family.
但你知道我一直想要个大家庭
I think we need to think about this.
我觉得我们要想想这事了
Okay. I will. I promise.
好吧 我会的 我保证
Okay.
好吧
Let me know if you need help with the car seats.
你要我帮忙排座位就跟我说
Yeah, all four of them.
是啊 一共四个
I'm sor...Uh, uh, four?
等等 四个
Yeah, I told Daisy we'd take Lance for a few hours
对 我和黛西说我们能照顾兰斯几小时
so she could go shopping.
这样她就能去购物了
There you go.
给你的
Thank you.
谢谢
That was some nice shooting out there, Wanda.
你的那场射击真精彩 旺达
You know, you made the board.
你已经榜上有名了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
I noticed your limp. Are you hurt?
我注意到你有点跛 你受伤了吗
That. No, I fell off my horse about a month ago.
这个啊 不是的 我一个月前从马上摔了下来
Guess it just didn't heal right.
可能愈合的不是很好
You should consider an anterior hip replacement.
你该考虑一下前入髋关节置换
I knew it. You're a doctor or something, right?
我就知道 你是医生什么的对不对
Me? No, I-I'm-I'm...
我 不 我是 我是
Oh, you... I get it.
你是 我懂了
Here, you're Wild Card Wanda.
在这里你只是万能牌旺达
That's it.
就这样
Yeah, uh, so
对 那么
Aubrey says they got a lead on an abandoned car
奥布里说他们找到了这附近
at a bus station right around here.
一个公车站旁的弃车
Could be our victim.
可能是死者的
Hodgins is working on particulate evidence
哈金斯正在分♥析♥弃尸地
from the dump site.
发现的微粒
You're not doing very well, Booth.
你状态不佳 布斯
You didn't even make the board.
你甚至都没上榜
I'm not even trying.
我都没想认真
Right.
是嘛
Miss Wanda,
旺达小姐
would you care to accompany me to the barbecue?
你能和我一起去烧烤吗
Why, yes, that sounds lovely.
当然 听上去很不错
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表