Look, I'm so sorry I forgot my badge,
我很抱歉我忘记带我的徽章
but the only reason I did it is because I've been so hyper-focused
但是我之所以忘了是因为一直以来
on studying up on this case.
我太集中于研究这个案子了
Look, I'm not upset at you.
我不是因为你不开心
I don't even know who you are.
我都不知道你是谁
I'm upset because somebody tried to blow up my friend.
我不开心是因为有人要炸飞我的朋友
Right. I'm so sorry. Agent James Aubrey.
对于詹姆斯·奥布里探员 我深表遗憾
Yes. Aubrey.
是的 奥布里
So, you've been studying this case? Yes.
所以你一直在研究这个案子 是的
Is there anything that you can give me to help me find the killer?
你有什么信息能帮助我找到凶手吗
Absolutely. I think that the fact that the initial victim was a cop
当然 我认为最初的受害者是名警♥察♥
speaks to a level of sophistication on the killer's part.
说明凶手很老练
I mean, killing a cop takes a lot of planning and organization.
我是说杀害一名警♥察♥需足够的规划和组织
Right. Which means more likely that he's killed before.
是的 也就是说他很可能之前杀过人
I also think that there was a reason
我还认为加洛警官被特定为攻击目标
that Officer Gallo was targeted specifically.
是有原因的
See, we find that reason,
要是我们能找到那个原因
and maybe we find our killer.
也许我们就找到凶手了
That's amazing. You drove all the way down here twice
太厉害了 你大老远的跑来两次
just to tell me something that I already know.
就是为了告诉我我已经知道的事吗
Apparently, I did.
这么看来 是的
You did. But thank you.
是的 但是谢谢你了
You're... Welcome. Great.
不...用客气 很好
Thanks, Lieutenant for coming in.
副队 谢谢您能来
Can you have a seat? Yeah, sure.
请坐 好的
So, you are the head of the DCPD Gang Unit,
你是华盛顿警局有组织犯罪部的负责人
Is that correct? Yeah, it is.
是这样吗 是的
Gallo was one of my guys.
加洛是我的手下之一
Been with my crew for the past ten years.
过去十年里都在我的队里任职
We have reason to believe that
我们有理由相信
Officer Gallo was targeted specifically.
加洛警官是故意被选为攻击目标的
So you have some suspects in mind?
你知道哪些人有嫌疑吗
La Serpiente.
塞皮安特
They're an EL Salvadoran gun-running outfit.
他们是一个萨尔瓦多军♥火♥走私组织
Yeah, I'm familiar with them.
我听说过他们
That's a pretty serious organization.
是个非常严格的组织
Yeah, and we haven't been able
是的 但是我们没有任何实证
to nail them on anything substantial.
能用来指控他们
So we've been attempting to dismantle the gang
我们一直用些小的违规指控来扰乱他们
by pestering them with minor violations.
以达到拆散帮派的目的
Speeding, jaywalking, that sort of thing.
超速 横穿马路 这类事情
So you're saying that Gallo was targeted
所以你认为加洛警官被选为攻击目标
because he was passing out jaywalking tickets?
是因为他给他们开了横穿马路的罚单
Four days ago, Gallo pulled over the head of La Serpiente
四天前 加洛因为一个碎了的尾灯
for a broken taillight.
拦下了塞皮安特的头头
Searched the car-- found an unregistered 44.
搜车时发现了一支未注册的44马格南手♥枪♥
It was the guy's third strike.
就是这次搜查让他被捕了
Four days ago.
四天前
That was the day before Gallo was killed.
正好是加洛被杀的前一天
Yeah, it was a big bust.
是的 那是一次很轰动的抓捕行动
Made the local news and everything.
还上了当地的新闻和各种传媒
Gallo went out that night to celebrate.
那天晚上加洛出去庆祝
Where? Cop bar called Morty's.
在哪 一个叫莫蒂家的警♥察♥常去的酒吧
He was last seen
他最后一次被人看到
leaving there about 1:30 in the morning.
是凌晨一点半离开那里时
So you've been looking into this already.
所以你一直在调查这个案子
Well, when Gallo went missing,
加洛失踪时
I started to have my suspicions, but without a body,
我就起了疑心 但是没有尸体
I couldn't get very far. Well, do me a favor,
我也做不了什么 帮我个忙
Next time you have your suspicions make sure you run 'em by me.
下次你起了疑心 就来和我谈谈
I'm head of this case now.
现在由我来负责此案
Julian Molina.
朱利安·莫利纳
Says here you're the right hand to the leader of La Serpiente.
说你是塞皮安特老大的得力助手
If that's what your little piece of paper tells you,
如果你那张小破纸上是这么写的
it must be true.
那一定是真的了
It also tells me, within the past month,
这上还写着 过去的一个月里
you received two parking violations
你收到两张违规停车罚单
and a citation for littering.
和一张乱扔垃圾的传票
All that pestering by the DCPD
华盛顿警局这样无休止的骚扰
must have pissed you off.
一定把你气疯了吧
I must have been careless with my bubble gum wrappers.
我一定是随手乱丢了口香糖纸
I can't fault the boys in blue for doing their job.
但我不能因为警♥察♥们恪尽职守而怪他们
Not even when that job
就算他们让你的老板
means taking down your boss on weapons charges?
因为武器指控而被捕也不会吗
Is that what this is about?
你要说的就是这件事吗
You think I had something to do with bomb boy?
你觉得我和炸♥弹♥人那件事有关吗
"Bomb boy" was the cop responsible for the big man's arrest.
炸♥弹♥人就是让你们老大被捕的警♥察♥
So I blew him up, huh?
所以我把他炸飞了 是吗
Then used his body to send a message
然后用他的尸体来传达一个信息
to the Force to back off.
让警♥察♥们知难而退
My boss is a very smart man.
我的老板是非常聪明的人
He's certainly not the type
他绝对不是那种
to leave an unregistered weapon in his vehicle.
会把未注册武器留在车里的人
If you know what I'm saying.
如果你懂我的意思的话
Yeah. What your sorry behind is saying
我懂 你那张欠揍的脸告诉我
is that you planted the gun.
是你把枪放在那的
Who, me? No.
谁 我吗 不是我
With your boss out of the way,
你的老板不在了
you're in prime position to take over the gang.
你是最有可能来执掌帮派大权的
Well, if that were true,
如果真是这样
I'd owe it all to bomb boy.
这一切都要感谢那个炸♥弹♥人
Do you really think I would kill the cop
你真觉得我会把让我高升的警♥察♥
responsible for my promotion?
给杀了吗
Well... Clearly, loyalty isn't your strong suit.
很明显 忠诚可不是你的特长
There he is.
他醒过来了
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Were you guys just watching me sleep?
你们刚刚是在看我睡觉吗
Apparently, we're not the only ones.
显然不止是我们
According to the visitors log,
访客记录显示
Jessica Warren's already been by twice.
杰西卡·沃伦已经来过两次了
Ladies love a hero, huh?
美人爱英雄嘛
I'd smile, but I'm in too much pain.
我想笑来的 可是疼的要命
I feel like I got hit by a truck carrying more trucks.
我感觉像是被载着卡车的卡车给撞了似的
Doctors pulled seven pieces of shrapnel
医生从你那骨瘦如柴的小身板里
out of that bony little body of yours.
取出了七片碎片
Luckily, none of them hit any arteries or vital organs.
幸好没有一片伤及动脉或重要器官
Brother, if I could take any of that pain off your hands,
兄弟 要是我能替你受那个罪
I would do it in a heartbeat.
我连眼睛都不会眨一下
I owe you big-time.
我欠你个大人情
How's everybody else?
其他人怎么样
It was a rough night, cher.
那天晚上很糟糕 亲爱的
Morning, Dr. Brennan.
早上好 布纳恩博士
You'll be happy to know that I've already cleaned, separated,
你要是知道我已经清洗 分离
and rearticulated the remains, as much as possible.
并尽可能的重组了遗骸 你会很高兴的
Excellent work, Dr. Vaziri.
做的非常好 瓦齐里博士
And I'm nearly finished with the reconstruction of the skull.
我马上就要完成头骨的重组了
I must say I wasn't expecting you back in the lab today.
我必须要说我没想到你今天会回到实验室
I told you, I wanted to help catch the killer.
我对你说过 我想帮忙抓住凶手
I plan on being here until that happens.
在那之前我都打算留下
And you've cleared this with your new employers?
你已经告知你的新雇主了吗
Actually, I don't have an employer.
事实上 我没有雇主
Oh. You've gone into the private sector?
你去私营部门工作了
I haven't gone into any sector.
我还没进去任何部门
Things have been pretty tough for me
自从离开了杰斐逊实验室
since leaving the Jeffersonian.
事情就进展得不太顺利
I'm sorry to hear that.
听到这些我很遗憾
So, what have you discovered
有在你重建的受害者头骨上
from your reconstruction of the victim's skull?
发现什么吗
Evidence of projectile trauma on the parietal,
在头顶骨 靠近人字缝处
near the lamdoidal suture.
有受过弹伤的痕迹
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表