古老的Krampus明信片
Vintage Krampus postcards.
-太吓人了 -那是德国传说
- This is terrifying. - It's German.
所以圣人Nicholas给好孩子发礼物
So St. Nicholas gives gifts to the good kids,
而Krampus则绑♥架♥坏孩子然后吃了他们
and Krampus kidnaps the bad ones and eats them?
美国人把这个传说退化成袜子里的惊喜 太无聊了
America watered it down to coal in a sock. Boring.
-这就是你的研究 -不
- Is this your research? - No.
我一直在分♥析♥
I've been running down
Krampus的黑客历史 痕迹
Krampus's history of hacks and cracks
电♥话♥线路 垃圾邮件和蓝精灵
and phreaks and spams and smurfs
【注:最后一词是为了押韵凑出来的】
以及所有的线上恶作剧 最终找出了
and general online mischief and identified
三个人 他们曾经和我们的圣诞恶魔
three people who've had past encounters
有过交集
with our Christmas demon.
嫌疑人A
Person of interest A...
IT男Kevin
I.T. Kevin?
是的 他担任NCIS系统管♥理♥员♥期间
Yeah. He dealt with Krampus attacks
曾应对过Krampus的攻击
when he was NCIS systems administrator.
没错 就在他试图将
Yeah, before he tried to sell
电脑病毒卖♥♥给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥之前
a computer virus to terrorists.
嫌疑人B Heidi Partridge
Person of interest B, Heidi Partridge.
幼儿教师转行暗网♥管♥理员
Kindergarten teacher turned dark webmaster.
据说将货卖♥♥给了
And allegedly sold goods
一个用户名是 等着等着 Krampus的人
to a user named-- wait for it, wait for it-- Krampus.
那谁是嫌疑人三号♥
So who's number three?
Ajay Khan
Ajay Khan.
前网络恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Former cyber terrorist.
这就是我们要找的联♥系♥
This is the connection we've been looking for.
这三个人能告诉我们Krampus在计划些什么
These three can tell us what Krampus has planned.
Abby 我们要么
Abby, we either
把这些人放在监狱 要么我们确保他们待在这儿
put these people in prison or we made sure they stayed.
-这是个坏主意 -不 不是的
- It's a bad idea. - No, it's not.
就是
Yes, it is.
Gibbs知道我跟他们能谈得来
Gibbs knows that I speak their language.
他会让我去跟他们谈的
He's gonna send me to talk to 'em.
我就要为此负责了
I'm gonna be in charge.
这将会是有史以来最糟糕的圣诞
This could be the worst Christmas ever.
别这样 McGee
Come on, McGee,
让你的童心长大吧
let your Grinch heart grow.
【注:Grinch 鬼精灵 电影名】
Abby 听着 拜托了 拜托这事我们俩知道就可以了
Abby, listen, please, please just keep this between us.
糟了
Oof.
听着 头 我知道我们需要找到这个Krampus
Listen, boss, I know we need to find this Krampus
在他的计划成功前
before whatever he's planning happens.
但去问那些黑客
But talking to hackers?
我是说 我们要去每个监狱
I mean, we're gonna go to each prison
询问三个不会回答我们任何问题的犯人
and talk to three criminals who aren't gonna answer the questions we ask 'em.
我只是...
I just...
我觉得这是浪费时间
I think it's a waste of time.
我同意
I agree.
真的
Really?
是的 这就是他们正在来这里的原因
Yes. Which is why they're coming here.
监狱押送明天一早就到
Prison transports will be here first thing.
糟糕
Oof.
怎么了 有问题吗 Tim
What? There a problem, Tim?
不 老大 这是个很好的主意
No, boss. It's a great plan.
这是Tony的主意
Tony's idea.
所以由Tony来负责审问吗
So Tony's taking lead on this?
不 你负责
No, you are.
你跟他们谈得来
You speak geek.
任何能够了结这个案子 让我们开始放假的方法
Anything to close this case and open my vacation
我都会去做 所以你赶紧去会会你那些二进制的伙伴
-- so go get your binary buddies
【注:二进制:估计是Tony吐槽】
套出些信息来 好吗
to cough up some info, will you?
即使这会打破第一条规矩
Even if it means breaking rule number one?
哪一个
Which one?
两个
Both.
永远不要让嫌疑犯呆在一起
Never put your suspects together,
别在搭档背后捅刀子
and never screw over your partner.
猎魔快乐
Merry Krampus.
在NCIS我们经常谈到父亲
We talk a lot about fathers at NCIS.
这是有原因的
And for good reason.
作为联邦探员 我们不仅仅遵循
As federal agents, we not only deal
代表司法公正的法律条款
with the legal code of justice--
我们还遵循由父母灌输的判断
we also have a personal code of rights and wrongs,
是非曲直的个人准则
instilled by our parents.
这个Gibbs小队的纪律准则
The disciplinary code of Team Gibbs is
就深受我们的父亲影响
heavily influenced by our dads.
Gibbs从他父亲那里学到了他的准则
Gibbs learned from his father.
Tony仍然在尝试弄清楚他的准则
Tony's still trying to figure out his.
我听说Bishop的父亲也有他自己的规矩
I hear Bishop's dad has rules of his own.
还有Ziva的父亲 好吧
And Ziva's dad was, well,
不是特别符合犹太教规
not kosher.
但现如今 有三个电脑黑客罪犯来到了
But now with three criminal computer hackers coming
NCIS 是时候由我来扮演父亲的角色了
into NCIS, it was my turn to play the parent.
而我必须承认 老爸 我看到了你的身影从中经过
And I must admit, Dad, I saw shades of you coming through.
这到底是怎么回事 他们都在同一辆车里
What the hell is this? They're all in one van?
节约政♥府♥开支
Responsible government spending.
是嘛 为什么要从现在开始
Oh, why start now?
我从来没想过 我们会违反第一条规矩
You know, I didn't actually think that we were gonna break rule number one.
我们用规矩来获取优势 从我的理解来看
We use it to our advantage. From what I understand, uh,
电脑怪客们都有点求胜心切
computer geeks can be a little competitive.
这真糟糕
This sucks.
我们什么时候回监狱去
When are we going back to prison?
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
我们会错过犯人的互换礼物
We're missing prisoner gift exchange.
还有节日餐点
And the holiday chow.
我们只有在这一周可以得到两个面包卷
This is the only week we get two rolls.
我的互换礼物是在周三
My gift exchange isn't until Wednesday,
但我仍需要为我的狱友买♥♥礼物
but I still need to shop for my cell mate.
他很...挑剔
He's very... picky.
闭嘴然后从车里出来
Shut up and get out of the truck.
在车外排队
Line up outside the van.
没人给我们任何解释 我们是自愿协助的
Nobody say anything. This is voluntary rendition.
我的律师正在登记签到
My lawyer's checking in to make sure
确保我们仍然在美国
that we're still in America!
小声点 孩子们
Inside voices, children.
不许说话 囚犯
No talking, inmate.
哦 我记得你
Oh, I remember you.
你就是个电脑呆子
You're just the computer nerd.
谁是这里真正的主管
Who's really in charge here?
不会是Gibbs探员吧
Not Agent Gibbs.
我不被允许再次出现在他眼前
I'm not allowed to be in his eyeline ever again.
嘿
Hey.
不许说话
No talking.
我是这里的主管
I'm the one in charge,
你们必须尊重这个徽章 不然的话
and you're gonna respect this badge or else
你们永远不能...
you'll never...
再得到面包卷了
get another roll again in your life.
不要让他们压制住你
Don't let 'em get to you.
说起来容易 做起来难
Which is easier said than done.
那就是为什么会有第十条规矩
That's why it's rule number ten.
你什么时候开始在乎那些规矩了
When did you start caring about the rules?
-是在乎我的规矩 -是吗 哪一个
- My rules. - Yeah? Which ones?
第十条
Rule ten.
办案时不要掺杂私人感情
Never get personally involved on a case.
我想我杀人了 Tim
I think I killed someone, Tim.
Sarah 我是个联邦探员 我有责任
Sarah, I'm a federal agent. I have a responsibility.
Tim 我不是来找一个联邦探员的
Tim, I didn't come to a federal agent.
我是来找我的大哥哥
I came to my big brother.
原谅我 主任 我不能把NCIS的公信
Forgive me, Director, for not putting the integrity
看得比我妹妹更重要
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表