They're trying to triangulate his location.
终于可以休息一下了
Finally a break.
看起来她要去什么地方
Looks like she's going somewhere.
或许不是
Or not.
她是来找我们的
She's made us.
我一会儿再给你回电
I'll get back to you.
看来我们伪装的不太好呀
Guess we didn't blend in too well.
Fornell探员
Agent Fornell,
Kyle刚刚给我打了电♥话♥
Kyle just called me.
他要和我见一面
He asked me to meet with him.
他需要钱
He needs money.
很高兴你能告诉我们
I'm glad you're telling us.
但你为什么要这么做
Why are you?
听上去他吓坏了 像变了个人
He-he sounded frightened and-and strange.
必须要在他伤害到自己 或其他人之前
This needs to end before he hurts himself
做个了断
or anyone else.
终于进了移♥动♥硬盘
Finally got into the external hard drives.
我正在将文档下到我的电脑里
I'm downloading the files to my computer.
一旦处理完毕 我们应该就能看了
Once I clean them up,we should be able to view them.
都是些什么
What are they?
是视频文档
Definitely video files.
大多数都是阿♥拉♥伯语
Um, a lot of Arabic.
所以我必须先用翻译工具处理好
So I'm gonna have to run them through a translator.
老大 刚刚从Bishop那儿得到消息
Boss! Just heard from Bishop.
Rachel Nasry刚刚接到她儿子的电♥话♥ 要求见她一面
Rachel Nasry just got a call from her son to meet.
Tony已经去开车了
Tony's pulling the car around.
去吧 快
Go! Go! Go!
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
-跪到地上 NCIS -举起手来 -跪下
- On the ground! NCIS! - Hands in the air! - Get down!
-现在就跪下 -现在 跪下
- Get down now! - Get down! On your knees now!
把手放到你的背后
Put your hands behind your back.
背过来
Behind your back.
谢谢
Thank you.
演讲马上就开始了
Be starting pretty soon,
我认为...
I imagine...
你是Sarah Goode吗
Sarah Goode?
我是NCIS主任Leon Vance
I'm NCIS Director Leon Vance.
很高兴见到你 主任
Nice to meet you, Director.
我和特别探员Gibbs谈过话
I've been talking to Special Agent Gibbs.
很抱歉不能帮上什么忙
Sorry I wasn't of any help.
我只是想对你的全力配合
I just wanted to let you know how much
表示衷心的感谢
we appreciate your cooperation.
你是阿訇的粉丝
So, you're a fan of the Imam?
铁杆粉丝
Big one.
-我也是 -我收到他的邀请
- So am I. - I've been invited
能在演讲后
to meet with him privately
和他单独会面
after the speech.
真嫉妒你 我只能淹没在
Well, I envy you.I have to settle
大批听众中了
for a much larger audience.
午宴愉快
Enjoy the luncheon.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还觉得很享受吗 Kyle
Are you stillenjoying this, Kyle?
我已经告诉你了 我的名字叫Faheed
I've told you my name is Faheed.
好吧 好吧
Right, right. Okay.
你是穆♥斯♥林♥ 我知道了
You're Muslim, yeah. Got it.
无所谓
Whatever.
你计划着要在切斯特菲尔德酒店
You were planning to meet Randall White
和Randall White汇合
at the Chesterfield Hotel.
他有一支塑料枪
He had a plastic gun.
你们的计划是什么
What was the plan?
White已经死了
White's dead.
看着他
Look at him!
我们在这待了两个小时了
We've been here for two hours.
我饿了
I'm getting hungry.
你知道我的饮食限制吧
You do know my dietary restrictions?
【注:穆♥斯♥林♥不吃猪肉】
随你 Fahad
Suit yourself, Fahad.
是Faheed
Faheed!
Nasry
Nasry.
和我五年前审问的那个自恋混小子一个样儿
Same narcissistic punk I interviewed five years ago.
我这么能错过那些迹象呢
How'd I miss the signs?
当你被Faheed气走时
While you were being blown off by Faheed,
我接到一个国土安♥全♥部♥的电♥话♥
I got a call from Homeland.
因为Nasry被捕
With Nasry in custody,
他们降低了特区的危险等级
they've lowered the threat level in the DC area.
不太对劲
Something's not right.
我同意
Ah.I concur.
他不符合圣♥战♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的侧写
He doesn't fit the profile of a jihadi terrorist.
他允许自己被俘
He allowed himself to be taken captive
而不是像他那位狂热的朋友一样殉道
rather than seek martyrdom like his fanatical friend.
-Abby要见你 Gibbs -她发现什么了
- Uh, Abby needs to see you, Gibbs. - What's she got?
不会吧 我看起来很笨吗 我可不会抢她的风头
Oh, no. Do I look stupid? I'm not gonna steal her thunder.
我终于可以查阅
I was finally able to view the data
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的文档了
from the terrorists' files.
除了训练和
Along with training
招募的视频外 我还找到了
and recruiting videos, I found
未经编辑的
the unedited recording
Sarah Goode索要赎金的录像
of Sarah Goode's ransom plea.
我恳请美国政♥府♥
I'm begging the U.S. government.
-Abbs 我已经看过这个了 -耐心等等
- Abbs, I've seen this already. - Oh, just wait.
请把它们要求的钱给他们
Please give them the money that they're asking for
-这样我才能回家 -还有更多
so I can get home. There's more.
如果你们不同意 他们会杀了我
If you don't, they're gonna kill me.
求你们了
Please.
救救我
Please.
-你做得很好 -不 我能做得更好
- That was great. - No, I can do better.
我认为我还可以更好的
I think I can do better.
为了一亿美元 我必须表现得更有说服力
For $100 million, I need to be more convincing.
不用了 这样就很好
No. That was just right.
Nasry放弃得太容易了
Nasry gave up too easily.
他利用他的母亲将我们的视线调离Sarah
He used his mother to draw us away from Sarah.
他希望自己被捕
He wanted to be captured.
Sarah Goode一小时前离开了酒店
Sarah Goode left the hotel over an hour ago.
据门童所说 她是步行离开的
Spoke to the doorman, said she left on foot.
她是在叙利亚成为激进分子的吗
Think she was radicalized in Syria?
是的 应该是那样 绑♥架♥是假的
Yeah, looks that way. Kidnapping was a fake.
要求赎金是为了筹集资金
Ransom demand was to raise money.
亿万美元能购买♥♥很多武器
Hundreds of millions of dollars buys a lot of weapons.
不 有些东西说不通
No, some-something doesn't track.
我是说 Nasry和White在那次突袭之前离开了叙利亚的公♥寓♥
I mean, Nasry and White left the apartment in Syria before
他们已经计划好了途经土耳其和欧洲
the raid. They were already working their way back here
-回到这里 -你想说什么
- through Turkey and Europe. - What's your point?
他们此前并不知道Sarah被救后会回到这里
They didn't know Sarah'd be rescued and brought back.
不论他们计划做什么
Whatever they were planning has nothing
都和她被绑♥架♥一事无关
to do with her kidnapping.
协查通告已发布
BOLO's out.
机场 火车站 汽车站都已警戒
Airports, train and bus stations are on alert.
-我们得告诉Vance -他不在这里
- We should tell Vance. - He's not here.
他在地区工会俱乐部
He's at the District Union Club.
阿訇正在那里发表演讲
And that's where the Imam is speaking.
我是Vance
Vance.
很高兴见到您
Pleasure seeing you.
-您好 -很高兴见到您
- Salaam alaikum. - Very nice to see you.
感谢您的莅临
Thank you for coming.
打扰了 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我来自NCIS 可以了
NCIS. Okay, we're clear.
我们快走
Come on.
对不起 请让一下
Pardon me, excuse me.
您好 阿訇Hasan
Salaam alaikum, Imam Hasan.
向你问好 Sarah Goode
Wa alaikum as-salaam,Sarah Goode.
借过 对不起
Coming through.Sorry.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表