他跟我说 如果我不帮他陷害Orlando
He told me if I didn't help him frame Orlando,
他会杀了我在乎的所有人
he would kill everyone I care about.
你为什么不来找我们
Why didn't you come to us?
因为你当时替他做事
Because you were working for him.
不
No.
他掌握了你的什么把柄
What does he have on you?
我拿了钱
I took money.
在哥伦比亚推行一个受欢迎的美国药品政策
For pushing a favorable U.S. drug policy in Colombia.
就一次
Just once.
仅此而已
That was it.
结果...
And then...
结果他就有了你的把柄
And then he owned you.
是
Yeah.
他袭击了你的国家
He attacked your country.
我知道
I know.
你到底要不要把他的名字告诉我
Are you gonna tell me his name or not?
虽然没有得到官方确认
There's no official confirmation, yet,
但我们收到消息称 美国海军在今早
but we have reports that the U.S. Navy launched
对哥伦比亚毒枭Armand Luna的地盘
a drone strike, early this morning,
发起了无人机袭击
against the compound of , a Colombian drug lord.
传言说 DNA证据将Luna
It is rumored that DNA evidence has linked Luna
和1979年
to the 1979 bombing
首都国际机场的爆♥炸♥案联♥系♥起来了
of Metropolitan International Airport.
你也要保持沉默吗 长官
You gonna remain silent, too, sir?
我们抓到他了
We got him.
也许只是很小部分和咖啡师
So maybe it was just a teensy little overlap
有重叠
with the barista bit.
我们说的这件事 到底有多少重叠
Exactly how much overlap are we talking about here?
你说过这是很久以前的事了
You said this was ancient history.
是啊 但我要知道我能不能信任你
It is, but I need to know whether or not I can trust you.
别说你不能信任我 McGee
Don't ever say you can't trust me, McGee.
主任
Director.
我在五角大楼有个任务报告
I have a debriefing at the Pentagon,
但我想来亲自谢谢你们
but I just wanted to thank you both personally.
谢谢 中校
Thank you, Commander.
你因为一件事 带领手下亲赴生死一线
You put your men on the line for a thing.
一件很多人都忘记的事情
A thing that a lot of people forgot about.
你没有忘记
You didn't.
我的妈妈 姐妹 哥哥 他们也没忘
Neither did my mother, my sisters or my big brother.
他们也谢谢你
They thank you, too.
总统来电 主任
It's the president, Director.
新闻发布会在25分钟后开始
Press conference starts in 25 minutes.
该走了
Got to go.
是时候让其他家庭知道
Time to let the other families know
他们也没有被遗忘
that they weren't forgotten, either.
Oorah
【注:美国海军陆战队在战斗时的口头语,作鼓舞士气之用】
Oorah.
-嘿 各位 -嘿
- Hey, guys. - Hey.
-你好吗 哥们 -嘿
- What's up, man? - Hey!
你好吗 Palmer
What's up, Palmer?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表