你不帮我吃点吗
Are you gonna help me out here?
感觉都是我在吃
Feels like I'm eating the whole thing.
我在吃啊
I'm helping.
Mm-hmm.
该你了
And it's your turn.
你爱我
Do you love me...
胜过爱你的车吗
more than your truck?
这个好难
Tough one.
但是 没错 我更爱你
But heck, yeah, I do.
你爱我 胜过爱你的狗吗
Do you love me more than your dog?
这不公平 我爱我的Betty
Now that's not fair. I love my Betty.
我也爱我的车
I love my truck.
我觉得我对你们的爱是一样的
Then I guess I love you both equally.
当然了 爱的方式不一样
In very different ways, of course.
你还好吗
You okay?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
为什么道歉 这是...
Why are you sorry? It's...
一枚戒指
it's a ring.
这是我祖母的
It was my grandmother's.
太快了吗
Too soon?
过几年吧
By years.
这才是咱们第11次约会
This is our 11th date.
你甚至还没见我父母
You haven't even met my parents.
好吧 大概不会比这更糟了
Well, guess this couldn't have gone any worse.
小心
Look out!
NCIS 第十二季第22集
早啊 男士们
Morning, men.
哇 看看这些早起的鸟儿
Wow. Look at these early birds!
噢 这不是
Oh, if it isn't
Jake吗
Jake the snake, who...
不劳而获的奸诈小人
takes the cake, never wakes and bakes and...
而我
I haven't had
咖啡都还没喝
my coffee yet.
是什么风把你吹来的
To what do we owe the pleasure?
我和Jake决定拼车
Jake and I decided to carpool.
有一段时间了 我想着
And it's been a while, so I thought
顺道过来跟大伙儿打个招呼
I'd pop in, say hi to the gang.
哦 大伙儿
Oh... the gang.
是啊 怎么了 很奇怪吗
Yeah. Why? Is that weird?
没有 我是说 也许 但是 算了
No. I mean, maybe. But... it's okay.
不幸的是 你的
Unfortunately, your, uh,
铁杆兄弟今早还没来呢
BFF has yet to join the gang this morning.
-哦 他们真的这样叫我们 -你以为我是开玩笑吗
-Oh. They really call us that? -You thought I was kidding?
听着 两位 也许Gibbs和我算是
Look, guys, um, maybe Gibbs and I are starting
开始成为朋友了 但我说的"大伙儿"
to become buddies, kind of, but, uh, when I say "the gang,"
是指你们所有人 Jimmy Ducky 还有Abby
I mean all of you-- I mean Jimmy, Ducky, uh, Abby.
每一个人
All of you.
我们跟你闹着玩儿呢 Jake
We're just messing with you, Jake.
基本上是
Mostly.
老实跟你说吧 我们不太习惯
To be honest with you, we're not even remotely
有人能跟Gibbs亲近
accustomed to anyone getting close to Gibbs.
这个嘛 我们说不上是亲近
Well, I'd-I'd hardly say we're close.
我们电♥话♥交谈都不会超过几分钟的
None of our phone conversations last more than a few minutes.
-电♥话♥交谈 -在电♥话♥里交谈
-Phone conversations? -Like on the phone?
嗯 他们基本每天都打
Mmm. They talk almost daily.
再次声明 非常简短的谈话
Again, very brief conversations.
还是 感觉你们俩
Still, it sounds like you buddies
变成更... 更好了
are getting... b-b-b-buddier.
也许是工作上的第二次秘密行动
Maybe a second covert operation in the works?
有意思 我不记得有第一次
Funny, I don't remember the first.
哦 不是秘密 老大 我说的是
Uh, not covert, boss. I meant the thing
俄♥罗♥斯♥情报那件事 当时你和...
with the-the Russian Intel, when you and...
你和Fornell在湖边小屋
you and Fornell were at the, uh, cabin.
我...
I'm...
我的咖啡也还没喝
I haven't had my coffee yet either.
Gibbs 很高兴碰到你
Uh, Gibbs. Uh, glad I caught you.
我打算让Ellie把这个还给你
I was gonna get Ellie to return this,
-但是 呃... -对 这个
- but, uh... - Yeah, it really did
真的对卧室门起作用了 某个东西不停膨胀
the trick on our bedroom door.Silly thing kept
塞满 然后就粘住了
swelling and jamming and sticking.
这么多步骤让我想到很多说不出口的笑话
So many setups to so many jokes I can't say out loud.
嗯
Mmm.
别开玩笑了 在弗兰肯死了一位海军军官
【注:位于弗吉尼亚州】
No joke. Got a dead Navy officer in Franconia.
快 出发吧
Come on. Let's go.
那我也去上班了
Then I'll get to work, too.
其他人怎么办
What about the rest of the gang?
是啊 你不想跟Jimmy Ducky和Abby打招呼了吗
Yeah. Don't you want to say hi to Ducky and Abby and Jimmy?
我想他们也很忙吧
Well, I-I imagine they're busy, too.
我下次再来见他们
I'll catch them another time.
我相信他们会理解的
I'm sure they'll understand.
受害者是海军少尉Janine Wilt 25岁
Victim is Navy Ensign Janine Wilt, 25 years old.
车祸正好发生在午夜
Crash occurred just after midnight.
没有目击者受伤真是奇迹
Miraculously, no witnesses were injured.
她就不一样了
Can't say the same for her.
她肯定是以极快的速度冲破了路缘
She had to be going awfully fast to jump the curb
然后撞穿了这个地方
and smash through this place.
对 但她的伤口基本不是车祸造成的
Yeah, but her wound is hardly from the crash.
她的喉咙被割开了
Her throat's been cut.
切断了颈动脉
Severed the carotid artery.
这个可怜的女孩想要
The poor girl tried to stem the flow
徒手止血
with her free hand...
但很可能在一两分钟内就流尽了
but likely bled out in a minute or two.
不远处有个医院
There's a hospital not far from here.
她可能想到那里去 趁她还没...
She was probably trying to get there before she...
McGee 知道她的地址了吗
McGee, you got an address for her?
是的 我也只知道地址 老大
Yeah, that's about all I've got, boss.
驾照上显示她住在费尔克斯郡
【注:位于弗吉尼亚州】
License has her living in Fairfax,
但在海军数据库里 她几乎所有的信息都是保密的
but the Navy database has pretty much everything else classified.
保密
Classified?
继续找 DiNozzo
Keep digging. DiNozzo.
在 我在后座发现一个健身包
Yeah. I got a gym bag in the backseat here.
汗湿的衣服和一部手♥机♥
Sweaty clothes and a cell phone.
从昨天下午三点开始 没有电♥话♥打进或拨出
No calls in or out since mid-afternoon yesterday.
她为什么不在被割伤的地方报♥警♥
Why didn't she call 911 from wherever she was slashed?
我相当怀疑 人在快要流血身亡时
I rather doubt anyone would be thinking clearly when
还能仔细思考 Palmer先生
rapidly bleeding to death, Mr. Palmer.
她在哪里被割伤 这才是问题所在
"Wherever she was slashed." That's the question.
没有GPS来定位车的起始位置
No GPS to locate the starting point of the car.
老大 "Gorton Poly的骄傲"
Boss-- "Gorton Poly Proud."
哦 Gorton Poly高中
Oh, Gorton Poly High School.
就在阿灵顿的另一边
That's all the way over in Arlington.
离这儿大概12英里[约20千米]
It's about 12 miles from here.
和她住的地方 方向完全相反
It's in a whole other direction from where she lived.
DiNozzo McGee把这里搞定 Bishop 过来
DiNozzo, McGee, finish up here. Bishop, come on.
你跟我走
You're with me.
校长说带他们来找你 Curry教练
Principal said to bring these people to you, Coach Curry.
谢谢 Brad 回去上课吧
Thanks, Brad. Get back to class.
有什么可以帮忙的吗
What can I do for you?
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
我是特别探员Bishop
I'm Special Agent Bishop,
这是特别探员Gibbs
this is Special Agent Gibbs.
海军少尉Janine Wilt
Navy Ensign Janine Wilt.
我们知道她为你工作
We understand she works for you.
对 志愿者 我们训练女子篮球队
Volunteers, yeah. We coach the girls basketball team.
怎么了 她还好吗
Why? Is she okay?
不可能
This can't be.
Janine昨晚还在这里
Janine was just here last night.
是抢劫吗 劫车那种
Was it a robbery? Like a-a carjacking?
昨晚什么时候
What time last night?
呃 9点结束训练
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表