Yeah, everything is different!
我上周在喀布尔杀了一个人
I shot a man in Kabul last week.
我杀了他
I killed him.
这算不算改变一个人
Has a way of changing a person.
等等
Wait.
什么
What?!
你...
You...
你没告诉我
You didn't tell me.
为什么要告诉你
Why would I?
我们已经不再坦诚相待了
We don't tell each other anything anymore.
但是...
But...
怎么会 Ellie
how, Ellie?
发生什么了
What happened?
不是他就是我
It was him or me.
然后...
And...
只要我不断提醒自己这一点
as long as I keep reminding myself of that,
我就还能继续假装自己没事
I can also keep pretending that I'm fine.
你应该告诉我的
You should have told me.
我应该帮你的
I could have helped.
那现在就帮我
Then help me now.
让我们拿到Korkmaz的电脑
Let go of Korkmaz's computer.
我们需要它
We need it.
求你了
Please?
我不能 不
I can't. No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
听着 Ellie 你选择离开国安局 接受这份工作
Look, Ellie, you chose to leave NSA and take this job.
没有人逼你
No one pushed you.
我知道
I know.
我们之间相处也随之改变
And it's changed things between us.
但我们可以解决
But we can work it out.
对吗
Right?
真是搞笑 对不
That's hilarious, right?
嘿 现在谁是早起的鸟儿了
Hey. Who's the early bird now?
你们又拼车了吗
Did you take the carpool again?
呃 环城高速太恐怖了 你知道的
Uh, that beltway can be murder, you know.
拼车车道
【注:高速上最内一条道 车内坐有两人或以上时可以通过】
Carpool lane was
畅通无阻 是不是 McGee
flying, though, wasn't it, McGee?
是啊 畅通无阻
Oh, yeah, it was flying.
-先生们 早安 -哦
- Gentlemen, morning. - Oh.
嘿 Jake
Hey, Jake.
坐下
Sit.
我也不想把你置于这种境地
I do hate to put you in this position,
特别是 你的妻子还是一名探员
especially with your wife being an agent.
我妻子的工作与此无关 主任
My wife's job's beside the point, Director,
而这种情况正是我的工作
and this position is my job.
-我的职责所在 -那我们的工作呢
- It's what I do. - Then there's what we do.
我唯一不让你做的事 Gibbs
And the only thing I haven't been letting you do, Gibbs,
就是越过国安局的权限
is override NSA jurisdiction,
我们没有义务解释原因
and we're under no legal obligation to explain why.
你想听听我的看法吗 你的工作真差劲
You want my opinion? Your job sucks.
-Gibbs -我们在检查
- Gibbs... - The longer we go
Korkmaz电脑的事情上耽误的越久
before checking Korkmaz's computer,
让一个凶手逃脱的机率越大
the better chance we have a killer gets away.
好吧 查吧
Okay, then, go ahead.
国安局交出此权限
NSA surrenders access.
抱歉 你刚才是说...
Excuse me, did you just say...?
我会跟上级解释
I'll clear it upstairs.
任何后果
Any repercussions,
由我一人承担
I'll take the hit.
你听到了 Gibbs 去拿搜查令吧
Well, you heard the man, Gibbs. Go get your warrant.
实际上 我帮你们省点事吧
Actually, let me save you a step.
这是我想要的东西吗
Is this what I think it is?
我不知道
I have no idea.
这就像是噩梦
This is like a nightmare.
你们无权搜索我的数据
You have no right to search my data.
你担心我们找到什么
What are you afraid we're gonna find?
我靠那台机器谋生
I make my living on that machine.
如果你的人损坏了文件 我的生意就完了
If your people corrupt my files, it could ruin my business.
你需要放松一下
Oh, you need to relax.
我们的电脑技术员很小心的
Our computer techs are very careful.
他们非常... 谨慎
They're very, um... discreet.
天啊 看看这些
Holy guacamole, look at all
他在土耳其做的生意
the business he does through Turkey.
没有哥伦比亚的吗
Nothing through Colombia?
除非伊斯坦布尔是波哥大的代号♥
【注:前者是土耳其首都 后者是哥伦比亚首都】
Not unless Istanbul is code for Bogota.
等等
Wait.
你们从哪儿得到的信息
Where are you getting this?
我没看到Korkmaz的电脑啊
I don't see Korkmaz's computer.
不需要
Don't need it.
我们用的是Gibbs给的固态硬盘
We're using the SSD drive Gibbs gave us.
他从哪儿弄来的
And where did he get that?
我们没问 Bishop 你也别问
We didn't ask, Bishop, and neither should you.
好吧 有什么线索
Okay. So, what's it telling us?
Korkmaz在进出口
Telling us that Korkmaz is shipping and receiving
大量的名牌服装和配饰
a whole lot of designer clothes and accessories.
他运了一条船的货量
And he's making a boatload doing it,
但看上去都是合法的
but it all seems legitimate.
Dorney 需要你的帮忙
Uh, Dorney, need your help here.
我有些文件夹打不开
I got folders that won't open.
收到
I got it.
有意思
Interesting.
它们用于保护的防火墙
They're both protected by the same firewalls
跟Wilt少尉电脑上的一样
Ensign Wilt used on her laptop.
我们可以认为那是她的标志
We'll consider that her signature.
有办法看到里面的内容吗
Any way to see what's in them?
我以前攻克过这种地牢
I've conquered this dungeon before,
但是这次x7f我有龙之剑
but this time, I have dragon arrows.
-"天际" -好了 有个文件夹是
- Skyrim. - Okay, one folder's
空的 但里面存放过
empty, but it held an e-mail account
一个已删除的邮箱账号♥
that's been deleted.
另一个文件夹里有什么
What's in the other one?
一个聊天室的链接
A link to a chat room,
但不能访问
but no access.
只剩一列账户名
All that's left is a list of screen names.
打印出来吧 全都打印出来
Let's print 'em. Print everything.
我还要等多久
Well, how much longer must I wait?
等到我们知道你的电脑里面有什么
Until we know what's on your computer.
但你随时都可以走
But you're free to go any time.
别担心 我们有发现了 会跟你联♥系♥的
No worries. When we find something, we'll come get you.
有发现了
We found something.
噢
Ooh.
嘿 请坐
Hey, have a seat.
呃
Uh...
好吧 你们必须相信我
O-Okay, you must believe me,
我不知道那些是山寨货
I had no idea they were knockoffs.
我的经销商跟我保证
My distributor assured me
那些真的是名牌包
that these were genuine designer bags,
等我发现它们是假货的时候
and when I figured out that they were fakes,
需求量已经大到停不了了
the demand was too great to stop.
我会连房♥子都保不住的
I could have lost my house.
国安局监视的就是这事儿
This what NSA was monitoring?
国安局
NSA?
他们怀疑的事 肯定比这大点儿
Well, they had to be suspecting a little bit more than this.
那根本不是我要说的
That's not at all what I have here.
那是什么
What is it?
一个被删除的邮箱账号♥
A deleted e-mail account
和一个被屏蔽的聊天室
and a chat room that's been blocked.
你在我的电脑上找到的
Y-You found this on-on my computer?
你不像是会玩聊天室的人啊
You hardly seem like the chat-room type.
我不玩 我从没见过这些
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表