这是她自己的错
It's her own fault.
她所做的一切 就是让我觉得自己不正常
All she ever did was make me feel broken.
摆脱她是最好的解决方法
Getting rid of her was the best solution.
我跟爹地讲我做了什么 他也不能理解
Daddy didn't understand, either, when I told him what I did.
他最终会明白的
He'll come around eventually.
我是他的贴心小棉袄啊
I'm his sweet little girl.
我可以再喝一盒果汁吗
Can I have another juice?
Tony 你的服装道具呢
Tony, where's your costume?
你说啥呢
What are you talking about?
我告诉过你 我要扮成Bruce Wayne
【注:蝙蝠侠的真实身份】
I told you I was going as Bruce Wayne.
不 你应该装扮成
No. You're supposed to be going
-蝙蝠侠 -一♥码♥事啊
- as Batman. - It's the same thing.
不 我要扮成罗宾的 这是个组合
【注:漫画中蝙蝠侠的搭档】
No, not when I'm going as Robin! It's the Dynamic Duo.
没有蝙蝠侠 我还扮哪门子罗宾
How am I supposed to be Robin without a Batman?
双下巴小子 振作一点
Double chin up.
没人会冷落神奇小子的
Nobody puts the Boy Wonder in a corner.
噢 真是太棒了 这下我就成
Oh, this is great. Now I'm gonna be the only one
派对上唯一穿紧身衣的人了
at the party wearing spandex.
也不尽然
Not quite.
哇噢
Whoa.
嘿 Sandra Dee
【注:出自电影和音乐剧《油脂》】
Hey, Sandra Dee.
Danny在哪儿
【注:片中Sandra Dee的恋人】
Where's Danny?
Jake在派对上和我们碰头
Jake's meeting us at the party.
你们准备走了吗
You guys ready to go?
其实我还有点事情
Actually I have all this stuff
要处理 不过...
that I still have to do, but, um...
咱们派对上见
uh, I'll see you there.
好吧 待会儿见
Okay. See you later.
谁想得到呢
Who knew?
真有趣
Very interesting.
嘿 James Bond
【注:007系列电影主角】
Hey, James Bond.
你还好吗
You all right?
我其实是Bruce Wayne
I'm Bruce Wayne actually.
怎么 今天不顺吗
What? Rough day?
今年都不顺
Rough year.
精疲力尽
Exhausting.
说来话长
Long story.
我有时间
Well... I got time.
你就当
Why don't you just act like
我们回到当年一起巡逻的日子吧
we're back walking our old beat again, huh?
噢 你是说我废话满天飞
Oh yeah. Where I ramble on about nonsense
你洗耳恭听那段日子吗
and you listen patiently?
你以为我是怎么成为出色的审讯者的
How else do you think I got to be such a good interrogator?
我有点好奇 你在华盛顿
I'm kind of curious. You've been in D.C.
已经五年了 怎么一直没给我打个电♥话♥
for five years and you never bothered to call me?
到底怎么回事
What's up with that?
Tony 我不知道你去哪儿了
Tony, I didn't know where you went.
前一天
One day, we were patrolling
我们还在河道公路巡逻 第二天
River Drive, and the next...
你就走了
you were just gone.
你突然就走了
You just up and left.
没个电♥话♥
Not a phone call.
也没个消息
Not a single word.
噢对
Yeah.
把这部分忘了
Forgot that part.
不是你的缘故
Well, it wasn't you.
我知道
I know.
你需要找到自己的路
You needed to find your own way.
我从未因此怪你
I never faulted you for that.
但我值得更好的
But I deserve better.
你说得太对了
You are absolutely right.
我非常抱歉
And I am very sorry.
都过去了
It's in the past.
我很高兴你找到了追求的目标
I'm glad you found what you were looking for.
尽管这个橙色让人感觉
Although it's not the most soothing
不够安心 但我明白这意思
shade of orange, but I guess I get the appeal.
就是呢
I know.
就像在南瓜里工作
It's like working in a pumpkin.
但这是家
But it's home.
你呢
How about you?
你找到自己的目标了吗
Did you find what you were looking for?
我算是还在努力吧
I'm kind of still a work in progress.
我们不都是吗
Aren't we all?
我跟你说 Keates
Well, I'll tell you what, Keates.
咱俩得好好叙叙旧
You and I have some catching up to do.
咱们一起走走吧
What do you say we take a walk?
你不是要去什么地方吗
Don't you have somewhere you need to be?
可以等会儿再去
It can wait.
就当这是"荣誉巡逻"
Think of it as an honorary street patrol.
不过这次 你说
Except this time, you'll do the talking
我听着
and I'll do the listening.
这倒从来没有过
Well, we've never done that one before.
你打扮得不错 蜘蛛
You clean up nice, Spider.
能把那个绰号♥留在过去吗
Any chance we can leave that nickname in the past?
门儿都没有 闭嘴吧
None whatsoever. Get over yourself.
宛如昨夕
Just like old times.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表