Hi. I'm...
对 对 McGee探员
Yeah, yeah, yeah, Agent McGee.
你白跑了一趟
You wasted your time coming here.
我靠自己成功接入笔记本电脑了
I was able to access the laptop on my own,
所以兴许你可以打道回...
so you might as well get back on your...
回...
your, uh...
你是Abby Sciuto
You're Abby Sciuto.
你是...
And you're...
Goode军士
Petty Officer Goode.
你跟我室友的哥哥的好基友约会过
You dated my roommate's brother's best friend,
大概 在11年前
like, 11 years ago.
哇 你记性真不错
Wow. You have a really good memory.
你令人印象深刻
You're kind of memorable.
呃
Um...
所以你接入电脑了
uh, so you accessed the laptop.
没错
Yeah.
然后呢
And...?
然后我发现了关于在Orland地盘上
Oh, and I found the details to the meeting
会面的一些细节 都是我们已知的东西
on Orlando's compound that we already knew about.
大概就是这样
That was about it.
好吧 不介意的话我们想自己再看看
Okay. Do you mind if we take a look ourselves?
呃 稍等一会儿
Uh, hold on-- one second.
你是说11年前吗
Did you say 11 years ago?
-不是 -是呀
- No. - Yeah.
我室友的哥哥的好基友
Uh, my roommate's brother's best friend
在一间叫Buzzed的咖啡屋当咖啡师
was a barista at this coffeehouse called Buzzed.
噢 Buzzed
Oh, Buzzed.
嘿 我们对那儿很熟啊
Hey, we know that well.
11年前 我不是老带你去那儿嘛
I used to take you there all the time, 11 years ago.
喔
Oh.
喔
Oh.
所以 你们俩是...
So, are the two of you...
-不是 -不是
- No. - No.
那是怎么回事
What was that?
你懂得 你就像我的哥哥...
I mean, you know, you're... you're like my brother and...
没错 我知道 你就像我的妹妹
Yeah, I know, you're like my sister,
但是我不会那样对你 解释下呢
but I wouldn't you like that. Come on.
好了 现在我懂了
Oh. Okay, now I get it.
你懂什么了
What do you get?
你被一个咖啡师挖了墙角
You got dogged by the barista.
就在你眼皮底下
Right under your nose.
我们能不能就专心工作 然后...
Uh, could we just please get to work and...?
-我的意思是 那是... -Abby 不要担心
- I mean, it was... - Abby, don't worry about it.
那是旧账了 没关系
It's ancient history. It's fine.
你 听着
Listen, you,
我们的朋友Abby Sciuto说
our friend Abby Sciuto here said that we need
我们要回归工作了 那我们就工作吧
to get to work, so... how about we do that?
好的 如果是我失去了这样的女朋友
Yeah, uh... if I let that one get away,
我也会拼命埋头工作的
I'd bury myself in my work, too.
或者开始酗酒
Or start drinking.
女士请
My lady.
你的卧底行动怎么样了
Oh. How did your undercover op go?
不予置评
No comment.
我需要洗个澡
I need a shower.
哦
Oh...
那 谁来跟Gibbs汇报
So, uh, who's briefing Gibbs?
别喊我
Not me.
我要缓一会儿
I need a moment.
为啥
For what?
我也许有些隐私问题
I may have intimacy issues.
今晚 我还是很感谢他们的
Well, tonight, I was thankful for them.
Orlando的笔记本电脑有什么进展吗
Our people having any luck with Orlando's laptop?
McGee探员说他们还要一个小时
Agent McGee said they'll need another hour.
时间有点紧
It's getting tight.
和他家人接触的
What about the agents
探员们有什么进展
who made contact with the family member?
Bishop
Bishop.
我好不容易才获许使用卫生间...
I finally got permission to use the restroom...
她在和Orlando联♥系♥吗
Is she talking to Orlando?
那要过段时间才能知道
It's going to take some time to find out.
她自身也有点毛病
She's got some issues of her own.
她是电脑垃圾囤积狂
She's a cyber-hoarder.
她电脑里有整整三十年的文件
She's got three decades of files on her PC.
全部检查完需要几个礼拜
It could take weeks to run it all down.
我们没有几个礼拜
We don't have weeks.
Orlando发现海豹突击队在
Just a matter of time before Orlando
他的地盘里只是早晚的事
finds out Navy SEALs were in his compound.
然后他就会潜伏 再也不出现
Then he goes down and never comes back up again.
要么这个回合我们把他找出来
We either find this guy this go-around
不然我们就再也找不到他了
or we could lose him forever.
找到他了
Found him.
哪儿
Where?
大厅
Squad room.
在哪儿
In the where?
大厅 长官
Squad room, ma'am.
你好
Hello.
我是Tomás Orlando
I am Tomás Orlando.
我需要寻求美国政♥府♥的庇护
I am seeking asylum from the United States of America.
按照规定 我向国♥务♥院♥通报了他的庇护申请
Per regulations, I notified State of his asylum request.
他们想要知道 原话是
They wanted to know, quote,
"见鬼 他是怎么通过海关的"
“how the hell he got through customs.”
他可是专业的毒品走私贩
Well, he's a professional drug smuggler.
我觉得他不会是排队通过的
I doubt he waited in line.
他想要什么
What's he up to?
不管要什么
Well, whatever it is,
他都找到伴了 我们会先收容他
he's got a pair, I'll give him that.
那接下去怎么办
So what's the play?
他来找的我们
He came to us.
去问问就知道了
Let's go find out.
我可以假设 你已经和国♥务♥院♥谈过了吗
May I assume you've spoken to your State Department?
我可不会抱有什么期待
I wouldn't hold my breath.
庇护不是用来保护 呃
Asylum isn't really for, um...
是怎么称呼的来着
What do they call it again?
哦 对了 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的
Oh, yeah, terrorists.
我是一名自♥由♥战士
I'm a freedom fighter.
你是个谋杀犯 还是个毒贩
You are a murderer and a drug dealer.
也许如果你们国家不再向错误的队伍
Maybe if your country stopped giving weapons
提供武器
to the wrong team,
我就不用贩毒来为我的事业筹资了
I wouldn't have to sell drugs to finance my cause.
哦 是吗
Oh, really?
-你还有事业 -就是正义
- You got a cause? - Justice.
向腐♥败♥的政♥府♥讨♥伐♥正义
From a corrupt government.
政♥府♥囚禁了我几十年
A government which has imprisoned me for decades
就因为我伸张正义
because I stood up to it.
所以现在你要在这儿蹲几十年大狱了
So now you're going to be in prison here, for decades.
我和机场的袭击没有任何关系
I had nothing to do with that airport attack.
任何
Nothing.
真有趣
That's interesting.
炸♥弹♥上有你的DNA 伙计
Your DNA was on the bomb, pal.
不管你有什么DNA 但不是我的
Whatever DNA you have is not mine!
我被陷害了
I'm being set up.
怎么说
Talk.
我几个月前就知道了
I've known for months
美国政♥府♥正在试图
the United States government was trying
获取我的DNA
to get a sample of my DNA.
我只是不理解为什么
I just didn't know why.
至少在你们的线人被杀之前都不理解
At least not until your informant was killed.
那个女孩
The girl...
她的家人找到我 请求我的保护
her family came to me for protection.
他们把一切都告诉我了
They told me everything.
那时我才意识到我被陷害了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表