你来晚了 我们快等死了
You're late. And we're dying.
哦 打死我算了
Oh, someone shoot me.
昨晚又是闺蜜之夜
Girls' night again last night?
这次喝的是什么 让我猜猜看
What was it this time? Let me guess.
苦艾酒
Ugh. Vermouth.
你知道吗 那玩意儿不适合豪饮
You know, that stuff's not supposed to be
它是开胃酒
guzzled-- it's an apéritif.
啥
A what?
开胃酒
An apéritif.
正餐之前 用来刺♥激♥食欲的
Alcoholic beverage served before the meal
酒精饮料
to stimulate the appetite.
对于偷咸菜的你而言
Pretty fancy talk for a guy carrying
能说出这样的话来也不容易
a box of stolen pickles.
咸菜不是我偷来的
These are not stolen.
是经销商多订了
The distributor over-ordered,
我堂兄就做了些 呃
my cousin did some, uh,
创造性的存货管理
creative inventory management.
你那偷咸菜的堂兄会让你
Pickle thief cousin is going to get you
卷入麻烦的
into trouble.
就是些咸菜而已
They're just pickles.
告诉我 一些咸菜
Tell me how some pickles
能惹出什么麻烦
are gonna get me in trouble.
天呐
My God.
第十二季 第11集
早上好
Morning.
-哦 早啊 -早
- Oh, morning. - Morning.
你最近看过什么有趣的猫咪视频没
See any good cat videos lately?
我错过什么了吗
Did I miss something?
没有 闲聊而已
No, just making small talk.
嘿 那是新衬衫
Hey, is that a new shirt?
真的好白啊
It's really white.
不是 实际上 我下了个新年决心
No. I actually made a New Year's resolution
把白色的衣服和深色的分...
to separate my whites from my col...
你找这个
You looking for this?
Tim McGee的新年决心
"New Year's Resolutions" by Tim McGee?
你翻我桌子
You went into my desk?
看呐 "第四条 锁抽屉"
Look at that. "Number four, lock my desk."
你已经失败了
You've already failed.
好吧 给我
All right, give me that.
谁会把停止看猫咪视频当做
Who makes a New Year's resolution to stop watching
新年决心
cat videos?
一个可能需要猫咪陪伴的
A lonely federal agent
孤独的联邦探员
who may be in need of a cat.
那你的新年决心是什么 哈
What are your New Year's resolutions, huh?
你看过我的了 给我看你的
You got to see mine. Show me yours.
他不喝咖啡了
He stopped drinking coffee.
不 我还喝啊
No, I did not.
尽管那是个不错的决心
Although that would be a good one.
啥 不 不 不是你 是Gibbs探员
What? No, no, not you. Agent Gibbs.
嘛 Gibbs从来不下什么新年决心
What? Gibbs doesn't make New Year's resolutions.
不是决心 我偷听到他
It's not a resolution. I overheard him
和Mallard医生聊天
talking to Dr. Mallard.
Gibbs要做个体♥检♥ 他的医生
Gibbs is going in for a checkup and his doctor
让他72小时内不要摄入
told him to avoid caffeine for
咖♥啡♥因♥
72 hours.
嗯 那似乎 不太明智
Mm-mm, that seems... unwise.
-那简直要他命了 -或者更糟
- That could kill him. - Or worse.
他适当"嗑咖♥啡♥因♥"的时候就已经很吓人了
T-The guy-guy's scary enough when he's properly medicated.
无法想象他在咖♥啡♥因♥脱瘾时是什么样子
Can't imagine what he'll be like with caffeine withdrawal.
只能想象出
Can only imagine
有人不让金刚吃香蕉的样子
someone taking away King Kong's bananas.
我是不会转身的
I'm not going to turn around.
好主意
Good idea.
类比不错 Jim
That's a good analogy, Jim.
谢谢
Thank you.
但不是最好的 老大
It wasn't the greatest, boss.
有五具尸体
Got five bodies.
出发
Let's go.
这儿...
This is...
好多尸体啊
a lot of dead bodies.
你觉得发生了什么
What do you think happened?
你说呢
You tell me.
呃
Uh...
看起来像是他们相互射击
Looks like they all shot each other.
某种墨西哥僵局
Some kind of Mexican standoff.
有趣的是
Interestingly enough,
这个词起源于澳大利亚
that term is of Australian origin.
至少 剑桥高阶字典里
At least, according to the Cambridge
是这么说的
Advanced Learner's Dictionary.
但是并没有详细归属 所以我保留疑问
Though it's unattributed, so I have my doubts.
很高兴知道
Mm, good to know.
我们从哪开始
Where should we start?
这儿 这位上校
Right here. The captain.
Sharon Hanover上校 43岁
Captain Sharon Hanover, 43.
五角大楼的文职人员
A desk jockey at the Pentagon who
显然也热衷于枪战
apparently also likes to get into gunfights?
我们去拿几个尸体袋
Let's get some bags.
老大 和店主谈过了
Boss, spoke with the owner.
没有一个死者是雇员
None of the bodies are employees.
-他认出谁了吗 -没有 但是他的
- Did he recognize anybody? - No, but he's
表现有点古怪
acting a little squirrelly.
我什么都不知道
I don't know nothing.
-是呀 你是那么说的 -所以我们结束了
- Yeah, you said that. - So we're done here?
没有
No.
每次你说你什么都不知道
Every time you say you don't know nothing,
都让我觉得你知道些什么
it makes me think you know something.
是呀 可不就是
Yeah, it's a real
-咸菜嘛 -Alice
- pickle. - Alice.
你有什么想告诉我们的吗
There something you want to tell us?
没有啊
No.
如果你不跟他们说咸菜的事 我来说
If you don't tell him about the pickles, I will.
跟咸菜有什么关系
What's the deal with the pickles?
不 女士 你不能越过这儿
No, ma'am, you can't walk up through here.
-我就只要进去 -不行 不行
- I just have to go inside. -No, no, no, no,
不行 你看到黄线了吗
no, no. You see the yellow line?
-你不能越过黄线 -你打算怎么办 逮捕我
- You can't cross the yellow line. - What are you gonna to do, arrest me?
我去去就来
I'll be right back.
等会再说咸菜的事
Ooh. Hold the pickle.
你这个有眼不识泰山
And you have no idea who I am,
发育过度的蓝精灵警卫
you overgrown, armed Smurf.
我要见Gibbs探员 我现在就要见他
I need to see agent Gibbs and I need to see him now.
你得在这儿等着
You're gonna have to wait.
很好 警官9-60号♥
All right, Officer 9-60,
我谢谢你全家 Wilson先生
thank you very much,Mr. Wilson.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
-你认识她 -我前妻
- You know this woman? - My ex-wife.
你好 J
Hello, J.
那她呢
And that one?
也是
Also...
我前妻
my ex-wife.
瞧瞧他 他完全不知道
Aw, look at him. He didn't know whether
-是该跑还是该尿裤子 -我就喜欢他这副样子
- to run or wet himself. - I like it.
恐惧让他更性感
Fear is sexy.
你们俩认识
You two know each other?
快看快看 八爪鱼女士出现了
Heads up. Lady Octopus sighting.
他居然没逃走
Well, he's not running.
我希望他穿了条干净的内♥裤♥
Hope he has a clean pair of underwear.
我们结婚那会儿他不♥穿♥内♥裤♥
He didn't wear underwear when we were married.
我
I'm...
我还有别的地方要去
gonna go someplace else.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表