and she still lives in their family home in Olney, Maryland.
Kyle毕业于摩根州立大学
Kyle graduated from Morgan State University,
主修环境科学
where he majored in environmental science.
他的档案上唯一显眼的是
Only thing of note on his record:
2010年因反对伊♥拉♥克♥战争
Nasry was arrested in D.C. during
和阿富汗战争在华盛顿被捕
the 2010 protest against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
他被FBI调查后释放
He was investigated and cleared by the FBI.
现在他和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥一起在叙利亚
Now he's with terrorists in Syria.
好了 快到1点了
All right, it's almost 1:00.
我们和Sarah Goode还有个会面
We have an interview with Sarah Goode.
希望她知道些什么
Hopefully she knows something.
DiNozzo 带上McGee
DiNozzo, take McGee,
去奥尔尼 和Nasry的母亲聊聊
go to Olney, talk to Nasry's mother.
这儿和我过去十个月住的无窗小黑屋相比
This is a radical change from the windowless room
真是天壤之别
I lived in for the last ten months.
我开始怀疑 我是不是真的活着离开那儿了
I began to think that I'd never make it out of there alive.
国♥务♥院♥待我很好
The State Department's been great.
把我安置在这儿
Putting me up here.
但我知道不能永远这么下去
But I know I can't stay forever.
你的家人呢
Family?
很不幸 我没有
Unfortunately, none.
我是个孤儿
I'm an orphan myself.
这就是我帮助那些无家可归的孩子的原因
That's why I work with homeless children.
你最后怎么去了叙利亚
How'd you end up in Syria?
高中毕业之后 我开始做日托工作
Well, um, after high school, I started working day care jobs.
然后就碰到了这个机会
And then this opportunity came up to join
加入国际援助机构
an international relief agency
帮助那些叙利亚的战争孤儿
that worked with children orphaned by the war there.
这份工作很有意义
It was very rewarding.
直到那天
Until the day I was
我去另一个村接一个孩子
traveling to another village to pick up a child
在一个路障前被拦下 随后 就被俘了
and I was stopped at a roadblock and, uh, taken captive.
你认识这个人吗
You know this man?
不认识
No.
我们相信他和叙利亚那些绑♥架♥你的
We believe he was working with the terrorists
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是一伙的
who were holding you in Syria.
他的名字是Kyle Nasry
His name's Kyle Nasry.
是美国人
He's an American.
对不起
Sorry.
我被单独关押着
I was isolated
只能和有限的人接触
and only dealt with a limited number of people.
那些人
Men.
一直戴着头巾
They always wore hoods.
他们中有人说英语吗
Any of them speak English?
没有
No.
说的英语不过寥寥几句
I mean, not more than a few words.
这个人在突袭中被杀了吗
Was this man killed in the raid?
没有
No.
国♥务♥院♥说你拒绝了
State Department said you've turned down requests
媒体的采访要求
from the media for interviews.
是的 我不喜欢做那样的事
Yeah, that's just not me.
我从来都不喜欢出现在聚光灯下
I've never liked being in the spotlight.
这个时候 我更愿意保持低调
For the moment, I would just like to lay low.
在离开华盛顿之前
The, um... the only thing I'd like to do
我唯一想做的就是
before I leave Washington
听Musa Ibn Hasan的发言
is to hear Musa Ibn Hasan.
阿訇就在城里 他要发表一个演讲
The Imam's in town to give a speech.
【注:伊♥斯♥兰♥教对宗教学者的尊称】
他反对宗教极端主义和暴♥力♥圣♥战♥的立场
His stand against religious extremism and jihadist violence
充分代表了
truly represents the beliefs
我在叙利亚所认识的穆♥斯♥林♥的信仰
of the Muslims that I knew in Syria.
不幸的是 一个激进的穆夫提
Unfortunately, a radical mufti
发布了教令 要求对他执行死刑
issued a fatwa demanding Hasan's execution.
【注:伊♥斯♥兰♥教法典说明官】
这之后你要去哪儿
So where do you go from here?
我知道这听上去很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy,
但我还是想重回叙利亚
but I would like to go back to Syria.
回到孤儿院
Back to the orphanage.
那儿有太多需要帮助的孩子
There are so many children who need help there.
但我知道 在那个国家安定下来之前 我是回不去了
But I-I know I can't go back until the country's stabilized.
在本土和欧洲 心怀不满的
Disaffected youngWestern males,
西方男青年是恐怖组织的招募对象
here and in Europe, are targeted by terrorist recruiters.
他们大多数是问题青年
Most are troubled kids
追求救赎和暴♥力♥
seeking redemption and violent action.
他们相信了"圣♥战♥"
And they buy into Jihad.
【注:宗教组织将驱逐外国人和异教♥徒♥并建立单一宗教国家
所进行的军事活动】
伊♥拉♥克♥和叙利亚那些懂媒体的激进份子
Media-savvy militants in Iraq and Syria post graphic photos
在脸书和推特上发布蛊惑人心的宣传照和招募视频
and slick recruitment videos on Facebook and Twitter.
直接传递到孩子的卧室
Reach right into a kid's bedroom.
父母根本不知道发生了什么
Parents have no idea what's going on.
这是Cleavon Smith 底特律前黑帮成员
This is Cleavon Smith, a former Detroit gang member,
"重生"为穆♥斯♥林♥
born-again Muslim,
名字叫Abu Hussein
who was known as Abu Hussein when he died
上周死于叙利亚内战的战场
last week on the killing fields of Syria's civil war.
我们知道有多少美国人在叙利亚参加内战吗
Do we know how many Americans are fighting in Syria?
大概有十二人 我们可以阻止他们回国
About a dozen, and we can stop them from returning.
那些我们不知道的人才是该担心的
It's the ones we don't know about that are the concern.
就像你们发现的这个叫Nasry的家伙
Like this guy Nasry you've uncovered.
关于他 你还知道些什么
What else do you know about him?
你的实验室找到别的线索了吗
Your lab turn up anything else?
还没有
Not yet.
我们的法证专家正在研究
Our forensic scientist is working on
海豹突击队带回的电脑文件
the computer files that the SEALs brought back.
Nasry已经被列入禁飞名单
And Nasry's been put on the no-fly list.
我们会和你保持联♥系♥ 主管
We'll keep you posted, Director.
Nasry女士
Mrs. Nasry?
是的
Yes?
我们是海军罪案调查处 特别探员DiNozzo和McGee
NCIS Special Agents DiNozzo and McGee.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS?
哦 你们真的很棒
Oh, you guys are great.
你们中的一个探员
One of your agents,
叫Ned Dorneget的
Ned Dorneget,
在职业日那天跟我家七年级的小孩聊过
spoke to my seventh-graders on Career Day.
嗯
Hmm.
你们来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我们想问一些 关于你儿子Kyle的问题
We'd like to ask you a few questions about your son, Kyle.
Kyle不在这儿
Kyle's not here.
他在希腊旅行
He's traveling in Greece.
不如我们进去谈吧
Why don't we talk inside?
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe
Kyle已经和圣♥战♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥结盟
that Kyle has aligned himself with jihadist terrorists.
不 不会
No, no.
那 那不可能
That's-that's not possible.
我们知道他父亲出生于叙利亚
We know his father was born in Syria.
是的 但他在孩童时就来到了美国
Yes, but he came to America as a young boy.
我丈夫不是宗教人士 也不是政♥治♥家
My husband wasn't religious or political.
Kyle念的是圣公会高中
Kyle went to an Episcopal High School.
-他在那里踢足球 -是的
- Where he played football. - Yes.
你们怎么知道他在叙利亚
How do you know he's in Syria?
你最后一次收到他的消息是什么时候
When was the last time you heard from him?
一两个礼拜前
A week or two ago.
我们用电子邮件通信
We exchange e-mails.
照片上的年轻女孩是谁
Who's the young lady in the photograph?
叫Chelsea 他的女朋友
It's Chelsea, his girlfriend.
就在去年夏天他们去欧洲前拍的
That was taken right before they left for Europe last summer.
你有她的消息吗
Have you heard from her?
她回家了
She came home.
他们分手了
They broke up.
你知道我们怎么能联♥系♥到她吗
You know how we can get ahold of her?
我有她的电♥话♥号♥码
I have her cell number.
这是一份很好的任务报告 Eleanor
This is an excellent debriefing report, Eleanor.
国♥务♥院♥应该会满意
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表