等你半天了
Took you long enough.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们会找到你朋友的
We'll find your friend.
你上次见到他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
Mallard
Mallard.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bloody bastard.
我的欢送会
My going away party.
我只是说 你需要去检查一下
All I'm saying is that you ought to be evaluated
有没有睡眠呼吸中止症
for sleep apnea.
那叫打呼噜 好吗 而且我要睡觉时
It's called snoring, okay? And you did your fair share
你也打呼噜了
while I was trying to sleep, too.
我从不打呼噜
I do not snore.
跟第4排到第29排的乘客说吧
Okay. Tell that to rows four through 29.
Bishop探员 Mallard医生
Agent Bishop, Dr. Mallard.
我是通过老照片认出你的
I recognize you from the old photos.
我们通过电♥话♥ 我是Gareth Godfrey 是Clarke先生的私人助理
We spoke on the phone. Gareth Godfrey, Mr. Clarke's personal assistant.
-谢谢你来见我们 -有什么消息吗
- Thank you for meeting us. - Has there been any word?
降落之后 我联♥系♥过本地警署
I checked in with the local police when we landed.
-没什么新消息 -我们都非常担心
- Nothing new. - We're all worried sick.
Clarke先生一般不会无故失踪
It's unlike Mr. Clarke to disappear like this.
也许我们能提供一些帮助
Maybe we can be of some assistance.
我们可以去他的办公室看看么
Yeah, would it be possible to have a look at his office?
恐怕不行 Clarke先生说过
I'm afraid that's out of the question-- per Mr. Clarke,
任何人都不许进他的办公室
no one is allowed in his office.
任何人 没有例外
No one. And no exceptions.
但现在是特殊时期
However, these are exceptional times.
所以我们可以破例
So we will make one.
我丈夫失踪了
My husband is missing.
这些人也许能够帮忙
These people might be able to help.
但是Clarke先生不允许...
But Mr. Clarke would not...
我还要跟他签离婚协议 如果他不出现
I have divorce papers for him to sign-- if he doesn't turn up,
我就要多等七年
I'll have to wait seven more years.
在美国 失踪七年可推定死亡 婚姻自动解除
英国目前似乎并非如此 但此剧编剧都是美国人 所以可能没有核查过英国法律
这位是Margaret Clarke 她是Clarke先生的爱妻
May I present Margaret Clarke, Mr. Clarke's lovely wife.
闭嘴吧你
Put a sock in it.
为一个老朋友 你不远万里而来
You've come a long way for an old friend.
我所剩朋友不多了
I don't have many left.
是啊
Yes.
我明白这种感觉
I know the feeling.
想去哪里都请便
Go anywhere you please.
Godfrey先生会保证你们有足够的权限
Mr. Godfrey will make sure that you have access.
等我老了 我想像她一样
I want to be her when I grow up.
跳得真不错啊 先生们
Well done, boys.
看谁来了
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
你能来真好
Nice of you to join us.
闭嘴啦 我去给你
Oh, put a sock in it. I was shopping
买♥♥欢送礼物了
for your going away present.
你逗我呢吧
You must be joking.
我像是那种戴领结的人吗
Do I look like the bow tie type to you?
该换换行头了
Well, it's time to update your wardrobe.
-你是医学博士 不是神秘博士 -是啊 Mags
- You're a medical doctor, not Doctor Who. - Yeah, Mags,
对于去欧洲背包旅行的人来说 这领结还真实用呢
that's practical for someone about to backpack across Europe.
好吧 实用先生 你要送他什么
Okay, then, Mr. Practical, what did you get him?
在害死第一个病人以后
Well, something for him to...
能让他想起我们的东西
remember us by when he's killing his first patient.
一把手术刀
A scalpel?
很抱歉让你失望了
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint.
产科医生很少有病患死亡案例
Obstetricians don't lose that many patients.
产科医生 我以为你想专攻心脏外科
Obstetrics? I thought you wanted to specialize in heart surgery.
那又要上四年大学
Well, it's another four years of university.
说实话 我烦透和尸体打交道了
I've had it up to here with cadavers-- to be honest,
以后最好再也不要见到尸体
if I never see another dead body again, it'll be too soon.
你的电♥话♥ 先生
Phone call for you, sir.
你好
Hello?
噢
Oh!
Mallard医生 找你的紧急电♥话♥
Dr. Mallard, emergency telephone call for you.
你好 我是Mallard医生
Hello, this is Dr. Mallard.
怎么会发生这种事
How on earth did that happen?
我怎么知道 我是个医生
How should I know? I'm a doctor,
不是兽医 老妈
not a veterinarian, Mother.
喂
Hello...?
还在吗
Hello?
蠢柯基又钻进酒柜了
Bloody corgis got into the liquor cabinet again.
说到这个
Speaking of which...
敬我们三个火枪手
To the Three Musketeers.
三个火枪手
The Three Musketeers!
干杯
Cheers.
来跳舞吧
Come on. Let's dance.
我太累了
I'm knackered.
现在不行
No, no, no, no.
我得去趟洗手间
I've got to answer the call of nature.
这是总统套房♥
This is the Prime Minister's Suite.
Clarke先生几年前把这里改造成办公室
Mr. Clarke took it over as his office several years ago.
请尽量别弄乱
Please try not to disturb too much.
Clarke先生非常一丝不苟...
Mr. Clarke is quite meticulous with, uh...
看来Angus先生
Ah. Looks as if Angus was...
-一直睡在办公室里 -我猜他妻子说的
- sleeping in his office. - I guess his wife
关于离婚的事情 并不是玩笑
wasn't kidding about those divorce papers.
我去看看电脑
I'll check the computer.
是你吗
Is that you?
是啊
Yes.
很难想象吧
Hard to believe it, isn't it?
你真帅啊
You were hot.
真的特别特别...
Like, really, really...
算了 抱歉
Never mind. Sorry.
干嘛抱歉
For what?
我确实喜欢那件高领毛衣
I really loved that turtleneck.
我看看这些文件
I'll check some of these files.
-那你也认识Angus的妻子 -是的
- So you knew Angus's wife? - Yes.
我们当时是最好的朋友
We were the best of friends.
后来呢
What happened?
人生无常
Life happened.
-你查到什么了吗 -还没
- Are you getting anything? - Not yet.
我进入Angus的邮箱
I got access to Angus's e-mail,
大部分都是转发的无聊笑话
but it's mostly forwards of bad jokes.
噢 等一下
Oh, wait. No, hold on.
有一些没删干净的邮件缓存
There's something still in the cache someone tried to delete.
是封发给Colpepper的邮件
It's an e-mail to Colpepper,
就在他被杀那天
the day he was killed.
和Abby在Colpepper闪存里
It's the same dossiers Abby pulled off
发现的档案一样
of Colpepper's flash drive.
那Colpepper肯定是从Angus手里得到的文件
Well, Colpepper must have got it from Angus.
可Angus为什么会有这些文件呢
But what was Angus doing with it in the first place?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们应该给他妻子看看 也许她知道些什么
We should show 'em to his wife. Maybe she knows something.
我先把这个发给Abby 然后我们去...
I'm gonna send this to Abby first, and then we can...
难怪Angus和他妻子
No wonder Angus and his wife
会有矛盾
were having problems.
嘿
Hey!
-从我的地盘上滚开 -这个报价很公平
- Get off my property! - It's a fair offer.
我宁可把楼抵给银行 也不卖♥♥给你
I'd rather lose my building to the bank than sell it to you.
那我就从银行收♥购♥
Then I'll buy it from the bank.
是吗 也许我就直接打烂你的脸
Yeah? Well, then maybe I'll just break your face.
-海军罪案调查处 -枪炮军士
- NCIS. - Gunner's mate,
在Saratoga号♥军舰上服役过 跟你们没有冲突
USS Saratoga. Got no quarrel with you boys.
而他 我要打烂他的脸
Him, I'm gonna break his face.
典型的美国人
Typical of Americans.
个个都觉得自己是John Wayne
You all think you're John Wayne.
美国老牌影星 1907-1979 常出演西部片和战争片中的硬汉角色
你是Peter Velo
Peter Velo?
-对 -我们从这里
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表