Is this part of the plan?
不是
Oh, no.
老大
Boss.
他欺骗了我们
He double-crossed us.
就像我说的 老爸 很多事情最后
Like I said, Dad, a lot of things
都会反过来狠咬你一口
can come back to bite you.
喂
Hey.
礼品交换结束了
Gift exchange is over.
我才刚刚开始
I was just getting started.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
我需要冲个凉水澡
I need a cold shower.
这可不是协议的一部分
Ooh, that wasn't part of our deal.
你告诉她了
You told her?
是的 像你说的
Well, like you said,
我就是我
I'm me.
休假时间结束了
Furlough free time is over.
我需要一名律师
I want a lawyer.
Gibbs的规矩第13条 永远不要牵扯律师
Gibbs' rule No. 13: Never involve lawyers.
对不起
Sorry.
规矩第42条
Rule number 42:
永远不要接受一个在背后
Never accept an apology from someone
捅你刀子的人的道歉
who just sucker-punched you.
你和老爸谈过没?
我想我们不会去MTAC了
Guess that visit to MTAC is out.
生气了 兄弟
You mad, bro?
我很失望
I'm disappointed.
我受够你们了
I'm done with all of you.
父母为了帮助孩子才定下这些规矩
A parent makes the rules to help.
但是你不能强迫孩子去接受
But you can't force kids to follow them,
不管你有多努力
no matter how hard you try.
他们还是要自己作决定
They have to make their own choices.
我想在那些过去的时光里
I suppose I owe you an apology
我欠你一声抱歉 老爸
for those times, Dad.
实际上这也打破了另一条规矩
Which is breaking yet another rule, actually.
Douglas VonDorothy 又名Krampus
Douglas VonDorothy. AKA Krampus.
你找到他了
You found him?
是的 跟Abby一起
Yes. With Abby.
我们的死者把他跟Krampus的对话信息
Our dead guy in autopsy kept records
全部记录了下来
of his message board chats with Krampus.
这些信息透露了个人信息
They gave away personal details--
爱好 区域
hobbies, regional indicators.
可以通过这些信息追踪到社交网络
Info that you could track on social media
从而知道真名
to get real names.
其中只有一个人
Only one of which had
有网络犯罪的记录
a criminal record for computer crimes
并求符合我们对Krampus
and fit what we already
已知信息
knew about Krampus.
他在哪
Where is he?
在"我遇见的每一个人"网站上有照片
Uh, photos on his EveryoneIEverMet.com
资料显示他住在威斯康星州的米湖
profile show him in Rice Lake, Wisconsin.
他的父母有座木屋在那里
His parents own a cabin there.
虽然很冷 但是完全独♥立♥
It's cold, but isolated.
找芝加哥的FBI外勤探员
FBI field office in Chicago?
打电♥话♥
Make the call.
希望他还没有找到买♥♥家
Let's just hope he hasn't found a buyer yet.
有问题吗 Tim
Problem, Tim?
说谎时要具体一点
Always be specific when you lie.
【注:第7条规矩】
躲在网络背后的人比任何人都了解这点
People that hide online know that better than anyone.
-老大 我感觉... -太简单了
- Boss, this feels... - Too easy?
是的
Yeah.
如果他们出现在威斯康星州而Krampus却不在
If they show up in Wisconsin and Krampus
那他可能会带着情报消失
isn't there, he's gonna disappear with the Intel.
等一下
Hold on.
我还要让FBI特警去威斯康星州吗
Am I sending FBI SWAT to Wisconsin?
我们去问问她
Let's ask her.
谁 Heidi
Who, Heidi?
她现在怎么会招
Why would she talk now?
给她看看 她保护的是什么人
Show her who she's protecting.
老大 你能让别人去做吗
Boss, can you give that to someone else?
我再也受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
我一开始就说过这样没用的
I said from the beginning that this wasn't gonna work.
这... 这是浪费时间
These... It's a waste
这些家伙都是罪犯
of time. These guys are criminals.
他们不值得
They're not worth it.
McGee...
McGee...
第51条规矩
rule 51.
【注:有时候你是错的】
第51条
Fifty-one?
那是...
What is...
我写下过一次
I wrote it down once.
规矩51
有时候...你是错的
那就是你保护的人
That's who you're protecting.
在FBI去威斯康星州逮捕他之前
Is there anything you want to tell us before the FBI
你还有什么想说的吗
get to Wisconsin and arrest him?
你还是没别的要说吗
You still don't have anything else to say?
Kevin 你想要帮忙
Kevin, you wanted to help.
现在给你个机会
Now's your chance.
-把这份报告读出来 -好的 没问题
- Read his record. - Yes. Anything.
终于
Finally.
Douglas VonDorothy
"Douglas VonDorothy:
虽然不像Krampus那样让城市瘫痪
"while not shutting down cities as Krampus,
但使用其他的用户名
"uses other usernames to perpetrate
进行在线跟踪
"acts of online stalking.
收集前女友和前妻们的
"Gathering personal information
个人信息
"of ex-girlfriends or wives
用于长♥期♥的
"for the purpose of continued
骚扰和诽谤
harassment or slander."
情♥色♥复仇
Revenge porn.
-为了酬金 -别听他的
- For hire. - Don't listen.
这是一份捏造的文件
This is a made-up file.
那是人事部给的别人的照片
That's a photo of some guy from HR.
这只是一个让你内疚的诡计
This is just a ruse to guilt-trip you.
这个人也曾经随机侵入
This man also has a history of hacking
高中女生的手♥机♥
the cell phones of random high school girls
用不雅照来勒索受害人
and holding embarrassing pictures for ransom
不然就把照片发到网上
or posting them online.
受害者中大多是未成年人
Most of these victims are underage.
这家伙有妈妈吗 这种事还很多
Did this guy have a mother? This keeps going.
先读这么多够了
That's enough for now.
这不是出于政♥治♥ 也不是寻求真♥相♥的人
This wasn't political or someone seeking truth.
这一次 阿凡达和这个人匹配上了
For once, the Avatar matches the man.
【注:只有DNA匹配的人类才能操纵克隆的纳威人】
你在保护一个怪物
You're protecting a monster.
那又怎样 我以为你逮到他了
So what? I thought you got him.
那又怎样
So what?
这就是你全部该说的 怎么会有人
That's all you have to say? How can someone
这么麻木和冷酷 还是在圣诞节
be so callous and cynical? At Christmas?
你也是个罪犯 Bob Cratchit
You're a criminal, too, Bob Cratchit.
【注:电影《蝙蝠侠前传》中的暗黑骑士】
至少我会尽我所能去弥补它
Except I would give anything to make up for it.
你们两个却是无可救药 冷酷无情的小人
You two are just hopeless, heartless humbugs.
Heidi 听我说
Heidi, listen to me.
你选择了错误的道路
You made bad choices
结果你被捕了
and you were caught.
你是个罪犯
You're a criminal.
但因为你无所失也无所得
But not doing the right thing because
就不去做正确的事吗
you have nothing to lose or gain?
这只会把你变成一个坏人
That just makes you a bad person.
但那不是你 对吗
But that's not you, is it?
Kevin犯过错
Kevin's wrong.
我犯过错
I was wrong.
承认错误并没什么
It's okay to admit.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表