是有点
A little bit.
但还是抱歉的感觉比较多
But mostly I felt bad.
接受道歉
Apology accepted.
你们俩... 需要独处吗
You two... maybe want to be alone?
Edward Rosario
Edward Rosario?
没有人叫我Edward
Nobody calls me Edward.
我叫"锁骨"
It's Collarbone.
我们可不是"没有人"
We're not “nobody.”
感谢上帝 我终于从那车里出来了
Yeah, thank God I'm out of that car.
你俩的音乐品味绝对是我这辈子
You two have the worst taste in music
所见过的最烂的
I've heard in my life.
啊
Ah!
你找到那个皮条客了
You found the pimp.
晚上是皮条客
Pimp by night.
白天是纹身艺术家
Tattoo artist by day.
包呢
The purse?
在他的后备箱里
In his trunk.
内衬里有一个装着DNA的试管
There was a DNA tube sewn in to the lining.
我下去把它送给Abby
I'm running it down to Abby now.
-我去告诉Gibbs一声儿 -好的
-I will brief Gibbs. -Okay.
指挥官 告诉我进展情况
Commander, give me a sitrep.
我的部队已经部署完毕
My men are deployed and standing by.
只要接到进攻命令 我们就一拥而上撕裂他们
Just awaiting the go-order. We're chomping at the bit here.
我们也一样 指挥官Hankos
We all are, Commander Hankos.
可能不会等太久了
Might not be much longer.
Tony和McGee找到了那个皮条客
Tony and McGee found the pimp.
他们拿到了目标的DNA
They get our target's DNA?
在我们说话的功夫 Tony已经把样本送给了Abby
Tony's bringing the sample to Abby, as we speak.
用不了多久 她就能确定Orlando是我们要找的家伙
Shouldn't take her long to verify that Orlando is our guy.
你队伍所处的位置是否安全
How secure is your team's position?
对海豹突击队而言 哥伦比亚不是最安全的地方
Colombia's not the safest place for Navy SEALs
但我们会没事儿的
to hang out in, but they'll make do.
了解
Understood.
那个皮条客在哪儿
Where's the pimp?
McGee把他带到审讯室了
McGee brought him to interrogation.
你认为他和Orlando是一伙儿的
You think he's working with Orlando?
我们会弄清楚的
We're gonna find out.
如果是的话 没有交易 没有讨价还价
If he is, no deals, no plea bargains.
我们要让他付出代价
You make him pay.
人们也许已经忘记了机场袭击事件
People may have forgotten about the Metropolitan attack.
我可没有
I haven't.
Hankos指挥官也没忘记
Commander Hankos hasn't forgotten?
他在袭击发生时 应该还只是个孩子吧
He must've been, like, a baby when the attack happened.
是 他一直没有忘记的原因是
He was. What he hasn't forgotten
他在那次袭击中失去了父亲
was growing up without a father, because of it.
他竟然能指挥这次反击任务 还真是巧了
What are the odds he'd be the one commanding this mission?
这才是尽善尽美
About as good as it gets.
他请求指挥这次任务
He asked to command this mission.
当复仇的时刻来临之际 他想亲自
When it's time for payback, he wants to be the one
下这道指令
to write the check.
对此我感同身受
And I know exactly how he feels.
坐下
Sit down.
自己坐下 要不我帮你坐
Sit down or I'll sit you down.
最好别吓唬我
You don't scare me.
你敢动我一根汗毛
You lay one hand on me,
那...
and...
继续说下去
Go on.
我等着 把话说完
I'll wait. Finish.
好吧
Fine.
坐下可以 如果你想做我的屁垫的话
Sitting works, if you want to be all anal about it.
你为Tomás Orlando工作多久了
How long you been working for Tomás Orlando?
谁
Who?
这个唤起你的记忆了么
That jog your memory?
没有
Nah.
你杀了她
You killed her
还从她那儿拿走了些东西
and you took something from her.
我不知道你抽什么烟
I don't know what you're smoking,
但我想抽上一口
but I'd like a hit.
DNA样本在她的包里
The DNA sample that was in her purse.
你把它拿走了 为什么
And you took it. Why?
DNA 哥们儿 DNA
DNA, man! DNA!
我对那个什么DNA一无所知
I don't know anything about no-no DNA.
在你看来我像是那种懂得DNA的人么
Do I look like a DNA kind of guy to you?
你看起来倒像是要终身监禁
You look like a life without parole
没有假释的家伙
kind of guy.
犯罪现场发现的车胎痕迹属于你的车
I got your vehicle's tire tracks at the crime scene.
受害人身上有你的血指纹
Got your bloody prints on the victim.
好吧 等一下
Okay, wait a second here.
DNA 老实交代
DNA! Talk.
老兄 听我说 我已经都交代过了
Hey, look, I already told you.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you...
谁让你去拿那份样本的
Who told you to take that sample?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about!
好吧 我...
Okay, I...
我在白天经营一家纹身店 好吧
I manage a tattoo parlor during the day, okay?
但在晚上 我 我 我...
But at night, I-I-I...
我就经营些小的自♥由♥职业服务
I run this small freelance escort service.
-你是个皮条客 -好吧 一样
- You're a pimp. - Okay, semantics.
总之...
Anyways...
Lolita是我手下的姑娘
Lolita was one of my girls.
然后 就在上周 她告诉我她不干了
Then, last week, she tells me she's out!
不 不行
Nah. No.
没有人能从Collarbone全身而退 没有人
No one quits Collarbone, no.
然后 昨天晚上我发现她在我的地盘儿上
Then, last night, I find out she's
接活 我 我... 我就想给姑娘们点儿颜色看看
working my turf, I-I... I got to send a message to my girls, man.
所以 你杀了她
So, you kill her?
一个男人没了名声
A man's got nothing...
就什么都没了
if he doesn't have his reputation.
那你为什么要拿走DNA
Why'd you take the DNA?
DNA 我啥都不懂 哥们儿
The DNA? I don't know anything about no DNA, man!
我告诉过你了
I told you!
我拿走了她的钱包 这就是事情的全部
I took her purse and that's all!
因为那晚上她所赚到的所有钱 都是我的
Because whatever bank she made that night was mine!
十分公道 不是么
I mean, fair's fair, right?
你似乎挺通情达理的
You seem reasonable.
嗨 很抱歉 违反了第22条规定 Gibbs
Hi. Apologies to Rule 22, Gibbs,
但我完成了对Orlando的DNA检测 然后...
but I finished running Orlando's DNA and...
你的人各就各位了么 指挥官
Are your men in position, Commander?
近在咫尺
They will be in half a mike.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
我没看见任何人
I don't see anyone.
他们就这这儿
They're there.
当地有什么风声么
Any chatter from the locals?
没有
Nothing.
行动
We are a go for takedown.
开始行动
Takedown is a go.
收到 开始行动
Roger. Copy that. Move in.
切换到头戴式摄像头
Switching to helmet cams.
把后门破开
Breaching the back entrance.
安全
Clear.
散开 形成包围
Fan out. Loop around.
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear.
指挥官 目标不在里面
Commander, the target not present.
楼里的人都被疏散了
The building has been vacated.
我们办公室收到的信息是正确的
The Intel our office received was good.
确认Orlando在晚上九点的时候
Orlando had a confirmed meeting
和他的高级副手们在那栋建筑里有一个会议
with his top lieutenants in the building at 2100 hours.
看起来他取消了
It looks like he canceled.
他可能知道了这次攻击
He could have found out about the assault.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表