Honor Corps is not a tradition.
它在我们的基因里根深蒂固
It is as ingrained in our DNA
-就像护旗队和入学周一样 -你可是教务长啊
- as Color Guard or Plebe Week. - You're the provost.
我不是通过改革才当上教务长的 Tony
I didn't get to be provost by effecting change, Tony.
Wallis跟你对质那晚 发生了什么
What happened the night Wallis confronted you?
他对Craig拳打脚踢 我阻止了他
I stopped him from pummeling Craig.
带他到我办公室
Took him to my office.
他把Christine的死归咎于荣耀之军
He blamed Honor Corps for Christine's death.
想要揭发他们
Wanted to shine a light.
我告诉他 如果他揭发了荣耀之军...
I told him that if he exposed Honor Corps that...
将会伤害学校的名誉
it would hurt the school.
看来你还有个轻重缓急
At least you had your priorities straight.
我告诉Wallis不要插手
I told Wallis that he needed to take a step back, that...
我们会找到解决方法的
we could work it out.
但他看得出 你在说谎
But he could tell you were lying.
你知道这所学校
You know how many kids
这些年来拯救了多少孩子么
this school has saved, over the years?
像你一样的孩子
Just like you?
那些成功的案例难道不比无可救药的人重要么
Doesn't that success outweigh a few lost causes?
Christine不是无可救药
Christine wasn't a lost cause--
没人是 他们都只是需要帮助的孩子
none of 'em were-- they were just kids who needed help.
就像我一样
Just like me.
你什么时候拔出刀来的
When did you pull the knife?
你没听我说 DiNozzo
You're not listening, DiNozzo.
我没碰他
I didn't touch him.
他走出我的办公室 准备揭发我们
He walked out of my office, prepared to expose us.
我做好承担后果的准备了
I braced myself for the fallout.
他的血怎么会出现在你车里
How did his blood get in your car?
我不知道 我几乎不开那辆车
I don't know. I-I barely drive the car.
-大多数时候都停在店里 -不在店里的时候呢
- Spends most of the time in the shop. - And when it's not in the shop?
就在它常在的地方
It is where it always is.
谁都知道我把备用钥匙放在哪儿
And everybody knows where I keep the spare key.
要是你改变主意 决定离开
If you change your mind and decide to leave...
别用这种方式发动我的车
don't hot-wire my car.
不管你怎么看我
Whatever you think of me,
我绝不可能做出这种事
I never could have done this.
我很久之前就离开RMA了
I left RMA a long time ago.
我不说起它
I don't talk about it.
那不是真正的我
It's not who I am.
但我内心有一部分仍然相信
But there was a part of me that still believed.
校训 准则
In the motto. The code.
现在那部分也消失了
And that part's gone now...
随着Christine Sanders
along with Christine Sanders...
和John Wallis一起消失了
and John Wallis.
Tony是对的
Tony was right.
备用钥匙在遮光板里
The spare key was in the sun visor.
方向盘和档位上到处都是
And Wallis's prints are all over the steering wheel
-Wallis的指纹 -Wallis开走Tanner的车
- and the gear shift. - Wallis took Tanner's car,
而杀害Wallis的凶手又把车开回RMA
and Wallis's killer brought the car back to RMA.
有别的指纹么
Any other fingerprints?
没有 没有其它指纹或DNA了
No. There were no more fingerprints or DNA.
但我找到了固体石蜡的痕迹
But I did find traces of paraffin wax.
Tanner是个木工么
Was Tanner a carpenter?
我们有车站的监控录像么
We have access to the bus station security cameras?
有
Yes.
我想看看Wallis遇害后
I want to see the 24-hour period
24小时内的录像
after Wallis was killed.
Wallis死后么
After Wallis was killed?
不论是谁把Tanner的车开了回去 都需要想办法回家
Whoever returned Tanner's car needed a way to get home.
特别探员Gibbs
Special Agent Gibbs.
没听见你敲门
Didn't hear you knock.
我没敲
I didn't.
这个破锯子还是有问题
Still having trouble with this damn saw.
就是不能正常工作
Just won't work right.
进了一些不该进的东西
Something got in here that wasn't supposed to.
我猜
I'm guessing
是John Wallis的血
it's John Wallis's blood.
他又回来这里来见你
He came down here again, to see you.
我们在RMA附近车站的
We have surveillance footage
监控录像上看见了你
of you from the bus station near RMA.
住手
Stop.
我不会给你惹麻烦
I'm not gonna cause you any problems.
我知道你最终会回来找我
I knew you'd come back to me eventually.
你们会在凿子上发现Wallis的血迹
You'll find Wallis's blood on the chisel.
-我试图清理了 但是... -是啊
- I tried to clean up, but... - Yeah.
血迹没那么容易弄干净的 对吧
Blood doesn't clean up too easy, does it?
Wallis回到以后 发生了什么
What happened when Wallis came back here?
他很生气
He was upset.
他一直说荣耀之军 说要清理RMA
He was talking wildly about Honor Corps and cleaning up RMA.
他想要公开
He wanted to go public.
他不知道从哪儿入手
He didn't know where to start.
他需要你的帮助
He needed your help.
他不明白后果
He didn't understand the ramifications.
这样的丑闻会阻碍学校的发展
A scandal like this could hobble the school.
我没有妻子 没有孩子 RMA就是我的全部
I have no wife, no kids-- all I have is RMA.
是我的遗产
It's my legacy.
我不能让Wallis威胁到它
I couldn't have let Wallis threaten that.
即使你的遗产已经毁了
Even if your legacy is broken?
荣耀之军在外人看来很残酷 但是有用的
Honor Corps seems harsh to an outsider, but it works.
优胜劣汰
Weeds out the weak.
挑战剩下的人 达到高标准
Challenges the rest to live up to a standard.
让我成了真正的男人
It made a man out of me.
是么
Did it?
起码知道什么才是重要的
Man enough to know what's important.
尊重传统
To respect tradition.
"真♥相♥ 勇气 责任"
"Truth, Valor, Duty."
这是我们的校训
That's our motto.
我教给了Wallis 他却背叛了这三个词
I gave it to Wallis, and he betrayed it.
不 他做到了这三个词
No, he lived up to the motto.
是你背叛了他
You betrayed him.
他们放我走了
They're letting me go.
我只想说 我从没...
Uh, I just wanted to say that I never m...
我辞职了
I'm resigning.
你说得对 我让孩子们失望了 让你失望了
You were right-- I let the kids down, I let you down.
但无论如何
For what it's worth,
我以现在的你为荣
I am proud of the man you've become.
你还好么
You okay?
再好不过了
Never better.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
是一张照片的照片 不过...
It's a photo of a photo but...
你应该留着
you should keep it.
都是过去的事了 Bishop
It's the past, Bishop.
是你的过去 Tony
It's your past, Tony,
而且是很美好的过去
and it's a good one.
我跟"过去"有着难分难解的关系
I have a tricky relationship with the past.
要么埋葬它...
I either bury it...
要么纠结于它
or fixate on it.
还在努力解开心结
Still working out the kinks.
不管你的过去发生了什么
Well... whatever happened in your past,
都助使你成长为今天这个很棒的人
helped make you the awesome guy you are today.
这不是Jake Molloy嘛
Well, if it isn't Jake Molloy!
瞧瞧你啊
Look at you!
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
-你去哪儿了 -我很抱歉
- Where were you? - Yeah, I'm-I'm, I'm sorry.
在国安局开了一整天的机密会议
Closed-door meetings at NSA all day long.
我应该打电♥话♥的 但是...
I mean, I would've called but, uh--
-但是Gibbs拿了你的电♥话♥ -对
- But Gibbs had your phone? - Yeah.
我昨晚落在餐厅了
I left it in the diner last night.
他说他会放在这儿 我可以过来拿
He said he'd leave it here and I could pick it up.
抱歉让你熬过了那顿晚餐
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表