McGee.
McGee 我需要你去追查一个地址
McGee. I need you to run down a local address for me.
没问题 等我拿只笔
Sure, let me grab a pen.
Abby真是难以置信
Abby is incredible.
是的 我本以为游客的
Yeah. I thought the tourist's
照片没什么用 但是
photo was useless, but
她就是个魔术家 现在你可以
she's a magician. Now you can
更加清晰的看到倒影中的那张脸了
clearly see the face in the reflection.
她用那张图进行面部识别
She ran the image against facial recognition,
找到了一个新墨西哥人
got a hit from his New Mexico I.D.--
Nicholas Dunne
Nicholas Dunne
我是说 她真的 太酷了
I mean, she's just... acts so cool,
-就好像她每天在做这个 -她确实每天都做
like she does this every day. She does.
从来没见过任何一个像她这样的人
Never met anyone like her.
她在和谁说话
Who's she talking to?
你楼上的一个探员
One of your agents upstairs.
我必须要问你一些事
Gotta ask you something.
不 她还没结婚
No, she's not married.
她也没有和谁约会
She's not dating anybody.
你怎么知道我要问
How'd you know I was...
瞎蒙的
Wild guess.
我们的嫌疑犯是约翰 汉密尔顿大学的一名学生
Our suspect is a student at John Hamilton University,
住在学生公♥寓♥
he lives in the dorm,
McGee已经帮你找到了地址
and McGee has an address for you.
Nicholas Dunne
Nicholas Dunne?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
特别探员Gibbs 特别探员McGee
Special Agent Gibbs, Special Agent McGee.
我们想要问你一些问题
We'd like to ask you a few questions.
可以 关于什么
Sure. About what?
国家广场的一起行凶抢劫案
Muggings on the National Mall.
我觉得我帮不上忙
Doubt I can help you.
-我该去锻炼了 -好吧
I got to get back to practice. Yeah, well...
锻炼要等等了
practice is gonna have to wait.
你为什么想和我谈
Why do you want to talk to me?
我们有你逃离现场的照片 就在上周五越战纪念碑附近
We've got a photograph of you fleeing a mugging near the Vietnam Memorial last Friday,
背着这个背包
wearing this backpack.
你介意我们进行搜查吗
You mind if we search it?
是的 是的 我介意
Yeah... yeah, I do.
你们需要有正当理由
You need probable cause.
但我不认为你们有(正当理由)
I don't think you meet that threshold.
你是法律系学生
You a law student?
-犯罪学专业 -很好 好吧 今天
Criminology major. Ah, good. Well, today,
你将会上一堂实践课
you're gonna get a practical education,
来学习下这个系统是怎么运行的 首先 走吧
see how the system really works, firsthand-- come on.
哪里
Where?
华盛顿海军大院
Washington Navy Yard.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
而且为什么是海军警♥察♥在调查
And why are Navy cops investigating?
今天早上一位少校被杀
A lieutenant commander was killed this morning.
凶器就是一把抢劫案中常用的刀
With a knife like the one used in all the other robberies.
哇哦 被杀
Whoa. Killed?
你们抓错人了
You've got the wrong guy.
-我们可以谈谈 -不 等等
We'll talk about it. No, wait...
是这样的 我也许从别人那拿了一些钱和东西
Look, I may have taken some money and stuff off people,
但是我没有伤害过任何人 而且我可以证明
but I wouldn't hurt a soul, a-and I can prove it.
你想要检查我的背包 检查吧
You want to look in my backpack? Go ahead.
所以你承认了抢劫
You confessing to the robberies?
老大
Boss.
他也许说的是实话 这是一把橡胶的训练用刀
He might be telling the truth.It's a rubber training knife.
-Gibbs -嗯
Gibbs. Yeah.
在楼下
Downstairs.
接到了白宫的电♥话♥
Got a call from the White House.
总统想要知道最新消息
The president wanted an update.
我不得不告诉他我们暂时没有任何线索
I had to tell him we don't have anything yet.
是的
Yeah, well...
我们有一个抢劫案的嫌疑人
we're holding a suspect for the muggings,
他说他在 Wallace上校遇刺案中
says he's got an alibi...
有不在场证明
for Commander Wallace's stabbing.
我们正在核实 你要来点吗
We're checking it out. You want some?
不 不需要
No, not for me.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
你说了你想要谈谈
Said you wanted talk.
不是关于
Not about the...
总统的电♥话♥ 对吧
the president's call, is it?
嗯
Mm.
一周前 我做了一个例行体♥检♥ 觉得没有问题
A week ago, I go in for a routine physical, feeling fine.
现在他们想要做更多的测试
Now they want to run more tests.
是吗 怎么回事
Yeah? What's wrong?
一个胸腔X-ray显示
A chest X-ray showed that...
我的肺上有一些黑点
there are spots on my lungs.
你的医生怎么说的
What's your doctor say about that?
他在等我明天剩余部分的CAT扫描的结果
【注:CAT 扫描电脑断层扫描/造影扫描】
He's waiting for the rests of a CAT scan that I'm taking tomorrow.
到时会知道更多
I'll know more then.
他猜测是
He give a guess?
淋巴瘤
Lymphoma.
晚期
An advanced stage.
我很害怕 Gibbs
I'm scared, Gibbs.
嗯哼
Yeah.
每个人都会
Anybody would be.
我
I, um...
我让Mallard医生看了放射图片
I showed the X-rays to Dr. Mallard.
他试图轻描淡写 但是当我强迫他的时候
He tried to downplay it, but when I pressed him,
他承认看起来不是很好
he admitted it didn't look good.
我担心的是Kayla和Jared Gibbs
It's Kayla and Jared that I'm really worried about, Gibbs.
他们已经承受了那么多 而我
They've been through so much already and I...
我思念我的妻子 我思念Jackie
I miss my wife. I miss Jackie.
她总是很坚强 Leon
She was so strong. Leon...
-她 -Leon
She... Leon...?
你需要保持乐观
You gotta stay positive.
这很疯狂 Gibbs
It's crazy, Gibbs.
我一直知道我有可能会
I always knew that there was a chance
死于非命
that I might die a violent death.
天啊 我曾经很接近死亡
Hell, I've come close.
我从没想过
I never thought that...
我肺里该死的小点
frigging spots on my lungs
会是我的死亡原因
would be the things that would get me.
关于昨天早上那起谋杀案
Nicholas Dunne's alibi
Nicholas Dunne的不在场证明成立
for yesterday morning's murder was solid.
不过 他承认了其它抢劫案件
However, he confessed to the other muggings.
他签字认罪了
He sign a statement?
嘿
Hey.
我们不会帮你把所有的活都干了
We're not gonna do all your work for you.
他在哪
Where is he?
羁押室 我带你去
Holding cell. I'll take you.
等等 等等 等等 等等 等等 等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
嗨
Hi.
-嘿 -Abby
-Hey. -Abby.
我 我听说你在这里 所以
I-I heard you were in the building, so...
呃 所以
uh, so...
我可以带他过去
I could totally take him.
好 嗯 好 去吧
Yeah, uh, yeah, go for it.
来吧 Burt
Come on, Burt.
我们说到哪了
So where are we?
这个嘛 要么还有一个抢劫犯逍遥法外
Well, either there's another mugger out there,
要么就是Wallace被谋杀了
or Wallace was murdered
而且凶手模仿了之前的抢劫案
and it was made to look like the previous crimes.
为什么 有动机吗
Why? Give me a motive.
啊
Ah...
就像我怀疑的那样
just as I suspected.
Wallace和他的妻子签订了婚前协议
Wallace and his wife have a pre-nuptial agreement.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表