Gibbs探员 我不知道你在说什么
Agent Gibbs, I have no idea what you're talking about.
我们发现了一名海军中士
We got a dead petty officer driving
死在分配给"以牙还牙"行动的车里
a vehicle assigned to Lex Talionis.
这是我们的行动。
That's our op.
为什么会有我的探员们
Why is there operational activity
不知道的任务在进行
that my agents aren't aware of?
Vance主任 就算真的有"以牙还牙"的外勤任务x7f
Director Vance, if there's Lex Talionis activity
那我也是被蒙在鼓里的
in the field, then I'm not aware of it, either.
这也并不奇怪
Which isn't unusual.
你知道这是一个高度区分的行动
You do recall this is a highly compartmentalized operation.
你带到是不是负责人
Are you in charge or not?
我理解你的失望
I understand your frustration.
我知道你为此努力了数年
I know you've been working on this for years.
所以 说重点
So let's focus.
中士被派遣在哪儿
Where was the petty officer assigned?
-我们还在查 -他有海军身份证明
- We're still looking. - He had Navy I.D.
但是在任何海军数据库里有没有他的记录
But there's no record of him in any Navy database.
也许这只是他的伪装
Might be a cover.
会是我们走漏风声了吗
Could we have some kind of a leak?
如果消息泄露 目标就会察觉到我们在追踪他
Well, if there is and the target finds out we're after him,
他会隐藏的更深
he'll go even deeper underground.
然后我们就失去了这么多年以来 找到他的最佳契机
And we lose the best shot we've had at finding him in years.
了解了 放手去做
Understood. Do your thing.
我会看看我这边有什么发现
I'll see what I can find out on my end.
给我接海军情报处的Carschenk
Get me Carschenk at Naval Intelligence.
和Edmunds大使
And Ambassador Edmunds at State.
Gibbs探员 我想现在是时候
Agent Gibbs, I think it's time to bring in
让你的其他队员参与了
the rest of your team.
我们到底在看什么
So what exactly are we looking at?
首都国际机场
Metropolitan International Airport.
1979年
1979.
有人在出发航站楼引爆了炸♥弹♥
Someone detonated a bomb in the departure terminal.
我知道这件事 在那时
I know this. At the time, it was
这算是美国本土上 几十年来最致命的打击之一了
one of the deadliest attacks on American soil in decades.
差不多有100人受伤或遇害
Almost a hundred people injured or killed.
谁做的
Who did it?
没人知道
Nobody knows.
这案子至今悬而未解
Case went cold and the attack was
袭击也早已被民众淡忘
all but forgotten by the public.
可是我们... 不是普通民众
But we... are not the public.
美国也不会忘记
And the United States of America doesn't forget.
你找到线索了
You got a lead.
在将近40年之后 你找到了线索
After almost 40 years, you got a lead.
两年前
Two years ago,
在哥伦比亚的NCIS探员
NCIS agents in Colombia
发现了一枚没有爆♥炸♥的炸♥弹♥
recovered an unexploded bomb
与79年在首都国际机场
with a striking similarity
引爆的炸♥弹♥有着惊人的相似
to the one used at Metropolitan Airport in '79.
从内部零件中找到的触摸DNA证实
Touch DNA of the internal components confirmed
这两枚炸♥弹♥出自同一人之手
that both bombs were made by the same bomb maker.
哇喔
Wow.
Tony 为什么
Tony, how exactly
你知道这么多事而我却一无所知
do you know all this and I don't?
海军上将Tyson立刻将所有情报分类
Admiral Tyson immediately classified the Intel
并建立了一个机密任务来追查炸♥弹♥制♥作♥者
and created a secret op to track down the bomb maker.
她把这个任务命名为"以牙还牙"
And she named the operation Lex Talionis.
Gibbs有在哥伦比亚的工作经历
Agent Gibbs was placed in charge
所以他被任命为这项任务的负责人
because of his prior experience in Colombia.
于是他带了Tony 没带我
And he brought Tony in, and not me.
也没带我
Or me.
事实上你当时还不在这儿 Ziva在
Actually you weren't here yet, Ziva was.
拜托 你是说Ziva也知道
Oh, come on, you're telling me that Ziva knew, too?
McGee探员 你的自尊心不是我们这次简报的重点
Agent McGee, your ego is not the subject of this briefing.
好吧 那谁是重点
So, who is the subject?
Tomás Orlando
Tomás Orlando...
62岁
62.
他以前是哥伦比亚叛乱分子
He was formerly a Colombian rebel, now he's
现在是这个国家最大的毒枭
one of the country's biggest drug kingpins.
六个月前 我们将嫌疑人
We narrowed the suspect pool down
锁定在Orlando身上
to Orlando about six months ago.
怎么做到的
How?
说来话长啊 Bishop
Well, it's a long story, Bishop.
读读这些档案
Read up.
在过去的六个月里
For the past six months,
我们试图从Orlando身上获得DNA样本
we've tried to get a DNA sample
以确定他就是我们要找的人
from Orlando to confirm that he's our guy.
他没那么容易被找到
He's not an easy man to find.
我们陷入困境
We've been dead in the water.
直到今天
Until today?
这正是你需要查清楚的
That's what you need to find out.
无论中士身上发生了什么
Whatever's going on with that petty officer,
很可能都是我们
this just might be the break
一直期待的案件突破口
that we've been waiting for.
有人吗
Hello?
Abby
Abby?
听说你有发现了
Hear you got something.
怎么了 有什么不对的地方
What? Something wrong?
没什么
Not at all.
Tony告诉了我一件事
Tony read me in.
我听说了一个好消息 你们检测出
I heard the fantastic news that you matched DNA
机场爆♥炸♥悬案中出现的DNA
from the cold case airport bombing
和近期哥伦比亚一枚炸♥弹♥中的一致
to a recent bomb in Colombia.
这真是 太棒了
That is... awesome!
所以
So?
所以我非常兴奋
So I'm just thrilled.
你找了别人
You got someone to run
为你检测DNA
DNA for you.
那个人的实验室
Someone with a lab full
堆满了DNA检测设备
of DNA-running equipment.
我是说 能认识这样的人
I mean, it must be so cool
真是太赞了
to know somebody like that.
Abby 不是那样的
Abby, it's not like that.
你有新欢了 Gibbs
You cheated on me, Gibbs.
Abby 当我被指派到这个任务时
Abby, the DNA was in the southeast field office
DNA在东南分区办事处
when I was assigned the op.
我若想把DNA样本送到你这 就得让很多人经手
It would've run through too many hands to get up here to you.
好吧 你说的有道理
Okay, that makes sense.
真尴尬
Awkward...
我能做些什么来补偿你
What can I do to make it up to you?
告诉我你的发现
Just show me what you got.
包在我身上
Consider it done.
或者说等我完事后包在我身上
Or consider it done when I'm done,
也许会花费 大概30秒的时间
which should take me, like, 30 seconds.
好吧 我有关于凶手的线索了
Okay, I got a lead on our killer.
我在车上发现了一枚带血的指纹
I found bloody fingerprints in the car that belong to this
是属于这个家伙的
fine specimen of humanity.
Eddie Rosario 绰号♥锁骨
Eddie “Collarbone” Rosario.
他因为拉皮条被捕的次数
He's been busted for pimping more times
远远超过了我说“拉皮条”这个词的次数
than I've said the word “pimping.”
拉皮条 拉皮条 拉皮条 拉皮条
Pimping, pimping, pimping, pimping, pimping.
现在我们找到联♥系♥了
Now we're tied.
我们的受害者说她曾和她的皮条客有过争执
Our victim said she had a falling out with her pimp.
那么 我就会假设
Well, then I would assume
那个人就是他
that that is him.
从他们的尸体可以判断
And judging by the dead bodies,
他最终赢了那场争执
I think he won the argument.
真奇怪
Weird.
刚从Bishop那得到消息
Just got an IM from Bishop.
她说什么
Yeah, what's it say?
海军上将要立刻见你
The admiral needs to see you right now.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表