Hicks先生...
Mr. Hicks...
叫我John
Call me John.
John
John.
我刚到现场的时候 JB几乎说不出话来
When I first got there, JB could hardly speak.
但即便如此
But even still,
他关心的仍是他的朋友们
all he cared about was his friends.
他让我帮助他们
He told me to help them.
先救他们
Help them first.
他自始至终都英勇无畏
He was courageous all the way to the end.
你应该为他骄傲
And you should be proud.
他这一生我都为之骄傲
I was proud of JB his whole life.
是真的吗
Is it true...
你被逮捕了
that you've been arrested?
Anna可能会面临监禁 是的
Anna is facing potential jail time, yes.
这样不对
Well, that can't be right.
她救了
She saved
那些孩子的命
those kids' lives.
也许是不对
It might not be right,
但这就是法律
but it's the law.
Anna需要你的帮助 Hicks先生
Anna needs your help, Mr. Hicks.
尽管提
Say the word.
无论她需要什么
Whatever she needs.
听说你在扳手上找到DNA了
I heard you found the DNA on that wrench.
没错 两组DNA 还有一些血迹
Yep, two samples and some blood.
有人试图清洗干净 但是...
Somebody tried to wash it off, but, well,
你懂的
you know.
你真是神勇无敌 太赞了Abbs
Well, when you're good, you're good, Abbs.
那是自然
That's right.
我在扳手开口处
I already got the results back
所做的测试已经有结果了
on the business end of this baby.
肯定是凶器
Definitely the murder weapon.
我还在等另一组DNA的配对结果
I'm just waiting on results from the other sample.
马上就好了
It should be any second now.
知道吗 盯着DNA看是不会出结果的
【注:出自俗语A watched kettle never boils】
Well, you know, a watched DNA never dings.
我们应该聊会儿天
We should talk.
你想聊什么
What do you want to talk about?
除了Burt
Not Burt.
还好叮声及时响起
Oh, saved by the bell.
匹配的DNA来自海军数据库
DNA match from the Navy database.
-来自海军 -没错 获胜者就是...
- From the Navy? - Yep, and the winner is...
我们的车载音响小伙
Our car stereo guy,
即Bennett Jemaine士官
aka Petty Officer Bennett Jemaine.
被派遣到阿富汗前
Barely made it through basic
勉强通过基地训练
before being shipped out to Afghanistan.
他升为士官后不久
He was dishonorably discharged
就被开除了
not long after making petty officer.
海军同伴在他铺位上发现了毒品 举报了他
Fellow sailor found drugs in his bunk, turned him in.
是Hicks下士举报的
Petty Officer Hicks.
老大 你确定堵在这儿是个好主意
Boss, are you sure standing here is such a good idea?
我喜欢
I like it.
很有77年Clint Eastwood的风范
【注:1977年出演电影《铁手套》其中有类似此处的镜头】
Very Clint Eastwood circa '77.
你怎么知道他会走这条路
How do you know he'll come this way?
小镇子
Small town.
一条路进 一条路出
One road in, one road out.
-要是他不停怎么办 -他会停的
- What if he doesn't stop? - He'll stop.
你确定
You sure?
终究会停的
Eventually.
海军罪案调查处S
NCIS!
让我看见你的手
Let me see your hands!
汽车俱乐部
Auto club.
要捎你一程不 Bennett
Need a lift there, Bennett?
你被逮捕了 宝贝儿
You're under arrest, sweetheart.
谢谢
Thanks.
医院打来电♥话♥
That was the hospital.
Mary LaFleur的状况有所好转
Mary LaFleur's condition is improving.
或许要花很长的时间
It's gonna be a long road,
但医生认为她还能再次行走
but doctors think she'll walk again.
真是个好消息
That's good news.
现在Anna怎么办
So, what happens with Anna now?
仍然是无执照行医
Still practiced without a license.
据我所知 仍然是违法的
Last time I checked, that is still illegal.
只要有一线希望
If there's a way to fix it,
Gibbs和Carrie就能找出来
Gibbs and Carrie will find it.
希望如此
Let's hope so.
菜鸟 请我喝一杯呗
Probie, drinks on you?
好哒
Uh, yep.
嘿
Hey.
你看起来很漂亮
You look nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
我和Burt有个约会
I have a date with Burt.
我猜你是要去和他分手
I'm assuming you're gonna break up with him,
因为那个"两个月截止点"的事
because of the two-month thing?
McGee
McGee,
请不要逼我谈论此事
please don't make me talk about this.
Abby 你不能因为Burt没做某件
Abby, look, you can't get rid of Burt for not doing something
他不知情的事 就甩了他
he doesn't even know about.
他对你很好
He's been good for you.
是的
He has.
但是 也许...
But, I mean, maybe...
等我遇见了对的人
when I meet the right guy,
两个月之期就不再是问题了
then the two-month thing won't matter anymore.
我只想说 给Burt一个延期
All I'm saying is give Burt an extension.
谁知道会发生什么呢
You never know.
我们俩当初...
When you and I were...
也有这些要求吗
Did all this stuff apply?
我想我们永远都不会知道了
I guess we'll never know.
嘿 各位
Hey, guys.
-嘿 -一切都还好吗
- Hey. - Is everything okay?
一切都好极了
Everything is great.
晚安 McGee探员
Good night, Agent McGee.
晚安
Good night.
她说八点会跟我们联♥系♥
She said she'd get in touch by 8:00.
现在都7:55了
It's 7:55.
她还没迟到
She's not late yet.
我快急死了
This is killing me.
Carrie是行家
Carrie's a pro.
她会替你争取个好的交易
She'll get you a good deal.
我知道 我知道 我很感激
I know, I know, and I-I appreciate
你们为我做的一切 但是...
what you both are doing for me, but...
我的生活悬于一线
my life is on the line.
过来
Come here.
拿着这个
Hold this.
顺着纹理 来回磨
With the grain, back and forth.
好极了 一直顺着纹理磨
Smooth, always with the grain.
你觉得这样有帮助
You think this will help?
对我有帮助 继续磨
Helps me. Keep sanding.
我一整晚都在费尔法克斯郡的
I've been at the Fairfax County prosecutor's office
检察官办公室
all evening.
在我确认正式结果之前
I didn't want to tell you
我不想提早告诉你
until I was sure it was official.
谈成交易了
We have a deal?
谈成了
We do.
然后呢
And?
公诉人撤销了指控
The commonwealth attorney reduced the charges.
你只需要做社区服务
All you owe is community service.
什么
What?
怎么办到的
How?
受害者父母 所有人
Victims' parents, all of them,
他们去找了Harper警官
they went to Sergeant Harper.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表