那个 你知道 你永远不会再做那样的事
that, you know, that you won't do it anymore.
不会做什么
Won't do what?
那些不正当的事情
The questionable stuff.
不正当的事情
Questionable stuff?
那个 就是 我是说 你懂的 骗人的事
Well, yeah, I mean, you know, the... the conning stuff.
骗人
Conning?!
Linda觉得我在欺骗什么人么
Linda thinks that I'm conning somebody?
不 不 我...
No. No. I...
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I...
Tony说... 那个...
Tony said... that...
Linda离开你是因为你行骗
Linda might have left because of your conning.
她离开我是因为她遇到了一个戴着花哨眼镜的建筑师
She left because she met an architect
给她买♥♥了一张去阿卡普尔科的机票
【注:墨西哥南部港市】
with fancy glasses who bought her a ticket to Acapulco.
他就是这样告诉别人的么
Is that what Junior tells people?
我是一个骗术大♥师♥么
That I'm a con artist?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我要回办公室了
I should get back to the office.
对不起
Sorry.
-Gibbs探员 -这是特别探员Bishop
- Agent Gibbs? - Special Agent Bishop.
就像我说的 你们来的时间很不凑巧
Like I said, your timing isn't ideal.
我只有10分钟
I have ten minutes.
我们不是来闲谈的
We're not looking to chitchat.
你们找到了Brian Khosa的血迹
You have Brian Khosa's blood
在一副失踪的海军画作的画框上
on the frame of a missing Navy painting?
-那对我有什么帮助 -恕我直言 Harris长官
- How does that help me? - All due respect, Officer Harris,
我们无法确定 除非你...
we can't know that until you...
你准备说 还是不说
You gonna brief us or not?
Khosa曾经潜伏在一个名叫Al-Zalim的恐怖组织
Khosa was in deep with the terror cell Al-Zalim.
他们让他入伙了吗
They accepted him?
他仍然在让他们相信他的忠诚
He was still convincing them of his loyalty.
他被选择去执行一个秘密任务 但...
He was chosen to shadow a mission, but...
细节部分仍然是个迷
was kept in the dark about the details.
Sameer Aziz
Sameer Aziz.
Al-Zalim的后起之秀 仍然在逃
One of Al-Zalim's rising stars, still at large.
-他是那次任务的负责人 -计划是什么
- He was heading up the mission. - What was the plan?
闯入美国驻伊♥斯♥兰♥堡的大使♥馆♥ 安装一个仪器
Break into the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad, plant a device.
Khosa试图警告我 但他被发现了
Khosa managed to alert me, but he got made in the process.
在Aziz和他的手下逃跑之前 把他杀了
He was killed inside by Aziz and his men before they fled.
他们打算装什么
What were they trying to plant?
我们不知道他们想要装什么
We don't know what they were trying to plant.
大使♥馆♥被清理了一遍 什么都没找到
Embassy was swept, nothing was found.
官方报告是说Khosa的任务失败了
Official position is that Khosa thwarted the mission, but...
我对此表示怀疑
I have my doubts.
Gibbs 你CIA的朋友有所疑问是对的
Gibbs, your CIA friend was correct to doubt.
Khosa没有搞砸任何事
Khosa didn't thwart anything.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥完成了他们的任务
The terrorists accomplished their mission,
这就是他们装的东西
and this is what they planted.
一个窃听器
A bug.
一个不可检测的声控的录音设备
An undetectable, voice-activated recording device.
它比一个仓鼠的领结还要小
It's smaller than a-a hamster's bow tie.
唯一的缺点是它不能远程接入
The only downside is that it can't be remotely accessed.
它必须被取回
It has to be physically retrieved.
我们是怎么知道他们安装了它
How do we know they planted it?
因为Al-Zalim在赛加内尔
Because Al-Zalim has
有一个服务器群
a server farm in Senegal.
它被疯狂的保护着
It's, like, crazy protected.
我的意思是 它几乎不可能被攻破
I mean, it is unbreak-in-able.
-但是你做到了 是么 -是的
- Yeah, but you broke in, didn't you? - I did.
虽然 只有大概九秒吧
Only for, like, nine seconds,
但是我得到了窃听器的规格
but I got the specs for the bug
还有它的位置
and its intended location--
大使办公室的南侧
the south side of the ambassador's office.
你猜那面墙上挂的是什么
And guess what was hanging on that wall?
窃听器在画里
Bug is in the painting?
这就是要偷它的理由了
All the more reason to steal it.
最合逻辑的藏匿窃听器的位置
Now, the most logical place to hide the bug would be
是在画框中 但是没有证据证明它曾在那里
in this frame, but there's no evidence that it was ever here,
所以它肯定在画的其他地方
so it must be in some other part of the painting.
它都录了些什么
What's recorded on it?
嘿 我刚回来
Hey. Just got back.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
很多 在画作被捐给海军之前
A lot. Before the painting was donated to the Navy,
它挂在国防部长的办公室
it hung in the Secretary of Defense office
大概 两个月
for, like, two months.
Gibbs 那个录音装置
Gibbs, that recording device could have
可能有很大的安全隐患
big, security-threatening secrets.
哇 我真的错过了很多
Wow, I missed quite a bit, huh?
你有什么消息么
What did you get?
呃 我们...
Uh, well, we, uh...
我正在等老Tony介绍的伪造艺术品的人回电♥话♥
I am waiting to hear back from Senior's art forger.
McGee 我们不坐着等回电
McGee, we don't sit around waiting for return calls.
-对 -带上DiNozzo
- Right. - Get DiNozzo.
让他在路上给你做简报
Have him brief you on the way.
明白了
Got it.
那么这个家伙把你当成了我 是吗
So, this guy thinks you're me, huh?
是的 还有 呃 他以为你是个模特
Yeah. Oh, and, uh, he thinks you're a model.
所以 你是说他认为...
So that means he thinks...
你才是模特
you're a model?
你怎么了 Tim
What's going on with you, Tim?
来这儿的路上你都没怎么说话
You barely said two words on the ride over here.
我们是不是需要好好谈谈
Do we need to have a talk?
好吧
Okay.
是关于你老爸
It's your dad.
别告诉我 他又在我的床上睡了什么女人
Oh, no. Did he sleep with someone in my bed again?
不是
No.
我们聊得很开心 然后...
We were having a really nice talk and...
我好像大概是 不由自主地
I kind of sort of, accidentally,
告诉他你曾说他是个骗术大♥师♥
said that you called him a con artist.
我感到很难受
I feel horrible.
他被深深伤害了
He was so hurt.
等等... 你们聊的很开心
Wait a minute-- you had a nice talk?
-是的 -往常他来看我时
- Yeah. - It takes me
我要受整整两天的折磨
two days of torture
才能和他有个比较愉快的对话
before I have a nice talk with him when he visits.
-这不是重点 -是的 这就是我想说的重点
- That's not the point. - Yes, it's exactly the point.
你才和他相处了 有一个小时吗
You were with him for, what, an hour,
然后你们就聊的很愉快了
and you had a nice talk?
Tony
Tony!
哈
Ah.
过来
Come here.
你带了个朋友来
You brought a friend.
是的 嗨 我是Timothy McGeegerson
Uh, yeah, hey. Timothy McGeegerson.
哦
Ah.
也是个平面模特吗
Another catalog model?
不 我就是个宅男
Nah. Just a nerd.
是的 世界也需要这样的人
Well, the world needs those, too,
我认为
I suppose.
Swann先生 你说过会再联♥系♥我们的 但是...
Mr. Swann, you said you would get back to us, but...
我没有任何发现
I couldn't find anything.
这个伪造者非常厉害 无迹可寻
Your forger is good, untraceable.
抱歉 我尽力了
I'm sorry. I tried.
Tony 这不是你留的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Tony, isn't this your cell phone number?
我刚刚发现了它 在垃圾桶里
I just found it, here in the trash.
我猜你从来没想过
I guess you never planned on
再给我们打电♥话♥ 是吧 Swann先生
calling back, did you, Mr. Swann?
我只是...
Well, I...
你以为他真的把你当做模特吗
And you thought he bought you as a catalogue model?
我秀了个姿势
I did a pose.
你被捕了 哪儿也别想逃
You got caught up! Don't go anywhere.
实际情况总是这样
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表