What were they for?
最初
Well, originally,
是用来提醒你 把钱放进停车收费器
to remind you to put money in your parking meter, usually
通常挂在钥匙链上 而且可以设置
attached to a keychain, and they could be set
长达60分钟的时间
for up to 60 minutes.
但后来到了70年代
But, then, in the '70s, terrorists
北爱尔兰恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
from Northern Ireland started using them
开始用它们触发简易爆♥炸♥装置
as triggering devices for IEDs.
设定爆♥炸♥时间 以便让投弹者安全离开
Gave the bomber time to get away safely.
是的
Yes.
这个和经典的黑火♥药♥管状炸♥弹♥相连
This one was connected to a classic, black-powder pipe bomb.
通过爆♥炸♥形态 我可以确定
I can tell from the blast pattern
炸♥弹♥被放置在前门内三英尺[约0.9米]处
that the bomb was placed three feet inside the front door.
我还发现了烷基苯的痕迹
And I found traces of alkylbenzene
作为助燃剂
used as an accelerant.
-就是煤油 -我知道
- That's kerosene. - I know.
我感觉自己正和Ward医生连通
I feel like I'm channeling Doc Ward.
也许是因为 我正穿着他的工作服
Maybe it's 'cause I'm wearing his coveralls.
而且他还是火灾和炸♥弹♥调查专家
And he was the fire and bomb investigative specialist.
他调查过Forrestal号♥军舰上的火灾
He investigated the fire on the USS Forrestal.
指1967年7月29日此军舰上发生的惨重事故 造成134死161伤
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
我父亲以前总聊起这事
Oh, my father used to talk about that all the time.
你觉得你能连通医生
So, do you think you can channel Doc
找出给木屋安装炸♥弹♥的人吗
and find out who rigged the cabin?
我当然可以试试
I can certainly try.
谢谢您同意见我们 Stark女士
Thanks for seeing us, Ms. Stark.
叫我Michelle就行了
Call me Michelle.
而且说真的 你们让我今天过得很充实
And please, you've made my day.
退休以后 我有的是时间
Since I retired, I've got nothing but time.
我曾以为自己可以做很多事 改变很多东西
You know, I thought I would do so much, change so much.
但是眨眼之间
But, then, one day I blinked,
我的事业就开始走下坡路
my career was winding down,
然后我就成了小区里那个"养猫的老太太"
and I had become the neighborhood cat lady.
Theodore在烦你吗 Gibbs探员
Is Theodore bothering you, Agent Gibbs?
-没 -来呀 过来
- No. - Come here. Come here.
到妈妈这儿来 真是好孩子
Come to Mama. Yeah, that's a good boy.
来吧 请坐
Come on, sit down.
听着
Now, listen,
要对客人们友好点 听到了吗
you're gonna be nice to those visitors, you promise me?
您在中情局工作了多少年 Stark女士
So, how long were you with the CIA, Miss Stark?
30年 任劳任怨 鞠躬尽瘁
30 years. A lot of hard work, made a lot of sacrifices,
但是我非常享受每一分钟
but loved every minute of it.
只是没有太多私人生活的时间
Just didn't have a lot of time for a personal life.
你可别和我犯一样的错 姑娘
Don't you make that mistake, young lady.
-好吗 -这事儿已经解决了
- Okay? - Oh, already taken care of.
好样的
Good for you.
你在电♥话♥上说
So, you said on the phone
想谈谈一个我二十几年前
you wanted to talk about a burn identity
制♥造♥且已经被销毁的身份
I created 20-some years ago?
Leland Robert Spears
Leland Robert Spears?
难怪你看起来很眼熟
I knew you looked familiar.
我记得伪造的身份证照片上的那双蓝眼睛
Remember those blue eyes from the photo IDs I whipped up.
我习惯让卧底角色
I used to keep the undercover persona
尽可能贴近卧底探员
as close as possible to the agent adopting it.
所以Spears是个退役海军陆战队员
That's why Spears was a former Marine
来自...静水镇
from... Stillwater,
宾夕法尼亚州
Pennsylvania.
你怎么记住的
How do you remember that?
那都是我的作品
They were my creations.
一个艺术家会忘记她画作的细节吗
Does an artist forget the details in her paintings?
当然不会
Certainly hope not.
有人一直在用我过去的虚假身份
Well, someone's been using my old backstopped identity.
我们正在调查他们是如何得到的
We're trying to find out how they got it.
他昨晚被谋杀了
He was murdered last night,
我们不清楚他的真实身份
and we have no idea who he really is.
一个身份被停用之后 会如何处理
What happens to an identity when it's no longer being used?
被销毁
It's burned.
从一切资料库中清除
Removed from everywhere
除了中情局的加密安全系统
except the CIA's classified, secure network.
所以它应该不会被轻易取回
So, it shouldn't be able to be retrieved easily?
应该绝对不可能被取回
It shouldn't be able to be retrieved period.
我觉得我去不了 Zoe
No, I don't think I can, Zoe.
嗯 嗯 不 我真的去不了
Oh, yeah, yeah. No, I just don't think I can
因为...因为我们有个案子
'cause-cause we... 'cause we got a case?
不 就是... 我们正在调查的案子
No, it's just that the... the case
有线索了
that we're working on is heating up,
我可能今晚和明晚都要加班
and I am probably working tonight and tomorrow night?
对 你知道的 就是...
Yeah. You know how it is. It's just...
听着 我很想跟你聊聊
Yeah. Listen, I'd love to talk,
但我得挂了 有活儿来了
but I got to go 'cause I got a thing. Mm-hmm.
我也是 再见
Yeah. Me, too. Bye.
你知道什么我不知道的消息吗
You know something I don't?
"今晚和明晚都要加班"
"Working tonight and tomorrow night"?
不 Tim 是Zoe的父母来了
No, Tim. It's just that Zoe's parents are in town,
他们想一起吃个饭
and they want to have dinner.
我还没准备好呢
I'm not ready for all that.
所以你就骗了她
So you deceived her?
我很为难 我没准备好
I was put on the spot. I was not prepared.
等等 你到底在怕什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey. What are you afraid of?
我说不好
I don't know.
他们应该是很好的人
They're probably really nice.
他们肯定很友好
I'm sure they are.
我只是...从来没有
I've just... I've just never had dinner
和真正意义上的女朋友的父母吃过饭
with the parents of a woman I'm seriously involved with.
骗人 你不是和Jeanne Benoit的家人吃过饭吗
That is not true. What about Jeanne Benoit's?
不 准确地说那不是我 是我的卧底身份
No, technically that wasn't me because I was undercover
电影研究学教授 Tony DiNardo
as Tony DiNardo, professor of film studies.
那并不是真正的我
I wasn't myself back then.
见家长 吃晚饭
Meeting the parents for dinner.
那肯定会引发一系列的事情
That could trigger a whole chain of events.
只是一顿饭 Tony
It's just dinner, Tony.
你和Ranger Burt的父母吃过饭了吗
You have dinner yet with Ranger Burt's parents?
我想也没有 所以放下小木槌
I didn't think so. Then put down the gavel,
脱掉法官袍 你俩都别再批判我了
take off the robe, and stop judging, both of yous.
好吧 Gibbs在哪儿
Okay. Where's Gibbs?
他和Bishop在回来的路上 你们有新发现吗
He's on his way back with Bishop. Why? You got something?
是的 终于黑进了
Yep. Finally broke into a partition
Spears的硬盘分区 发现
on Spears' laptop hard drive. Found that he was
他在收集一种
gathering Intel on a semiconductor
叫做氮化镓的半导体的情报
called Gallium Nitride.
氮化镓 好科技的感觉
Gallium Nitride. Science-y.
它可用于整个航♥空♥航♥天♥领域 从反雷达
It's used in aerospace. Everything from anti-radar
到导弹程序应用 这事很严重
to missile applications. It's bad.
真的真的很严重
It's, like, really bad.
全世界的军队都觊觎它
Coveted by militaries worldwide.
是你绝不想让坏人得到的信息
Information you do not want in the wrong hands.
听起来已经落入坏人之手了
Sounds like it already is.
20年前的卧底身份被盗用
Stolen undercover aliases from 20 years ago
我还可以在电♥话♥里跟国防部长说
I can sell to SecDef over the phone,
但是氮化镓的机密落入敌人之手
but advanced Gallium Nitride in enemy hands
就是另外一回事了
is a different beast.
需要当面报告
Requires a house call.
在我去之前 必须先弄清楚
One that I'm not prepared to make until we know
这到底是怎么回事
that this is what it's about.
好 汇报进展
Okay. Let's go.
氮化镓 简称GaN
Uh, Gallium Nitride-- or "GaN," for short--
是一种非常危险的化合物 最初被用于...
is a highly dangerous compound originally developed...
制♥造♥电子产品的
To brighten LEDs
发光二极管
in prototype electronics.
例如等离子电视 电♥话♥之类的
Plasma TVs, phones.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表