我也不会接受指令
Nor do I take requests.
说到伊莎多拉·邓肯 她是被自己的围巾勒死的
And as to Isadora Duncan, she was strangled
而那条围巾卷进了一辆车的后轴里
by her scarf, which got tangled in the rear axle of a car.
没有什么可对比的
There is no comparison.
有什么线索 Duck
What do we have, Duck?
死因确认了
Cause of death confirmed.
少尉颈动脉上的
A single wound
单一伤口是
to the Ensign's carotid artery
一把宽刃造成的
with a wide blade.
"宽"是什么意思
What do you mean "wide"?
你自己看
Well, see for yourself.
这不是一个干净的伤口
It's not a clean razor cut,
相当粗糙
but, uh, rather sloppy.
伤口周围的皮肤
The skin around the incision
-有拖拽和撕扯的痕迹 -相信你就行了
- is pulled and torn. - I'll take your word for it.
还有一件值得注意的事 Gibbs探员
Another point of interest, Agent Gibbs,
在伤口上下均有裂口和擦伤
are the nicks and abrasions above and below the wound.
凶手很可能在割下最后一刀前
The killer likely held the weapon
把凶器架在
against the Ensign's throat
少尉的喉咙上
before delivering the final slice.
那些是什么
What are those?
颈部组织的切片
Neck tissue samples.
如果有什么残余物留下
If any residue was left behind,
将有助于确定凶器
it may help in identifying the weapon.
我刚要把它送到Abby那儿
I was just about to take it over to Abby.
那你还待在这儿
And still you are here?
Palmer
Palmer.
谢了
Thank you.
为什么Gibbs不会谢谢你呢 Jimmy
Why wouldn't Gibbs thank you, Jimmy?
他一直都对我们说
He thanks us all the time.
不 他一直对你说谢谢
No, he always thanks you.
可能只是你第一次听到
Well, maybe it's just the first time you actually heard it.
也许吧 哦 这么一说我就感受到了
Maybe. Oh, that makes me feel appreciated.
谢意是要被感受到的
Well, gratitude has a way of doing that.
Gibbs喜欢我 他真的喜欢我
Gibbs likes me! He really likes me!
我在模仿莎莉·菲尔德
【注:美国女演员 奥斯卡影后】
That's Sally Field.
我也真的真的喜欢你 Jimmy
I really, really like you, too, Jimmy,
如果你把这些组织样本
and I would really like it if you would take
拿到楼上
those tissue samples upstairs
放进我实验室的冰箱 我会更高兴的
and put them in the fridge in my lab.
因为我必须集中精力在这辆车上
'Cause I have to focus on this car.
希望你能查出这车到过的地方
Hope you can figure out where it's been.
好吧 小小的老爷车
Okay, little deuce coupe...
让我看看你都经历了什么
show me what you got.
Dorneget去哪了
Where is Dorneget?
不知道 一分钟前我们就发现他离开了
I don't know. We looked up a minute ago and he was gone.
Gibbs 我发现Wilt的车 在夜里11:42
Gibbs, I found Wilt's car-- running a red light
在福尔斯彻奇市第七大道闯了红灯
on Route 7 in Falls Church at 11:42 p.m.
幸运的是 路上没有其他车
No other vehicles on the road, luckily.
-看不见车里 -照得不清楚 我知道
- Can't see the interior. - It's a bad shot, I know.
但是... 她当时应该还没有被刺伤
But... she couldn't have been stabbed yet.
因为她两只手都握着方向盘
I mean, both hands on the wheel.
足足二十分钟以后
And this is a full 20 minutes
她才冲进那个餐馆
before she crashed into the pie shop.
-她可真够"着急"的 -吃点儿吧
- She was in a hurry. - Let's do this.
终于来了 还是你懂我
At last, a kindred spirit.
为打仗补充点儿能量
Just fueling up for battle.
说到剥洋葱 我从来没见过
Talk about peeling the onion-- I've never seen this level
在个人电脑上 有这样的安全等级
of security on a personal computer.
哪怕是技术人员 这个Wilt少尉也是够多疑的
Even for a techie, this Ensign Wilt was pretty paranoid.
或是因为害怕这个人
Or afraid of this guy.
Alfredo Montez 他是个假释出狱的毒品商人
Alfredo Montez-- he's a paroled drug trafficker...
变身成了"合法"的电脑顾问
turned "legitimate" computer consultant.
这是什么意思
What is this?
他的主要客户是贩毒团伙
Well, his main client was the drug ring.
他为他们建立了安全在线网络
He created a secure online network
和信息传递系统
and messaging system for them.
也不是那么安全嘛
Not so secure after all.
Wilt少尉入侵后 就不安全了
Not after Ensign Wilt cracked it.
他可能反追踪了她 这么多化名
Maybe he traced her back. That many aliases,
他可能就藏在眼皮底下
he could be hiding in plain sight.
-我负责前面三个 -我负责接下来的三个
- I'll take the first three. - I'll take the next three.
算上我 赢的人请吃饭
Count me in. Winner buys dinner.
你好 Alfredo
Well, hey there, Alfredo.
看来你把囚服上交了 是吗
Looks like you turned in your prison jumpsuit, huh?
NCIS 不许动
NCIS! Don't move.
嘿
Hey!
来吧
Just go ahead.
杀了我吧 把这事儿了结了
Just kill me! Just get it over with.
我们为什么要这么做
And why would we do that?
Alfredo
Alfredo...
我们是NCIS
we're NCIS.
意思是说 联邦探员不会被收买♥♥吗
So, like, Feds can't be bought?
那不是我们的风格
That's not really our style.
你不打算杀我吗
You're not gonna kill me?
你老板说你昨晚缺勤了 Alfredo
Your boss says you were off last night, Alfredo.
或者叫你...
Or is it...
Alfonso
Alfonso?
那是你现在用的名字吧
Isn't that the name you go by now?
你不能告诉我们 你去了哪里吗
And you can't tell us where you were?
-Alfredo -怎么了 我在家
-Alfredo. -What? I was home.
好 那刚才呢 你神游去哪儿了
Yeah, just now, where were you?
我在想 你们是真的NCIS探员 这让我很释然
Thinking how relieved I was that you guys are legit NCIS.
我以为是"撒旦之剑"派你们来的
I thought Espada De Satanás had sent you.
你以为她是职业杀手
You thought she was a hit man?
嘿
Hey.
我快要疯了
I've been going crazy.
自从...
Hiding out...
那男人黑进了我建给哥伦比亚人的系统后
laying low ever since the man hacked the system
我一直在外藏匿
that I built for the Colombians.
"男人"
"The man"?
我对他们发过誓 系统是防黑客的
I swore to them it was hack-proof.
后来 你们一个该死的白帽黑客偷偷给我的服务器
【注:白帽黑客为合法黑客】
Then one of your damn white hats backdoors my server
植入了木马程序 劫持了我的信息链
with a Trojan, click-jacks my message chain,
我莫名其妙地就被陷害了
and then I got owned without even knowing it.
是 我也讨厌这种事
Yeah, I hate it when that happens.
这么说 你并不知道
So, you don't specifically know
到底是谁黑了你的服务器
who backdoored your server?
是你们 那个男人 是联邦警♥察♥
It was you. The man. Federales. Pues...
不是独♥立♥黑客吗
And not the individual hacker?
不管是谁 绝不是个幼稚黑客
【注:对网络知识了解不透 利用各种渠道获得的攻击工具进行网络攻击的人】
Whoever it is, he's no Script-Kiddie,
这是一定的
I can tell you that.
虽然他以前是贩毒集团成员
Last known cartel member,
但我不确定他就是我们要找的凶手
but I'm not so sure that he's our killer.
Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs
Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs.
有什么发现 Abbs
What do you got, Abbs?
Wilt少尉不是一个人在车里
Ensign Wilt was not in this car alone.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
虽然很难察觉到
It's hard to see...
但这个把手上有一个手套指痕
but there is a glove print on this handle
上面沾着受害者的血
that has our girl's blood on it.
她闯红灯时 就有人拿刀抵着她的喉咙
She ran a red light with a knife to her throat.
-知道他什么时候进去的吗 -就我们所知
- Got any idea when he got in there? As far as we know,
这个施暴的变♥态♥可能一直躲在后座
the sadistic creep could have been hiding back here the whole time,
直到他决定解决她 然后跳车
till he decided to finish her off and jump out.
你收集的证据能找出他是谁吗
What you're collecting's gonna tell us who it is?
质谱仪少校会告诉我们的
Well, Major Mass Spec's gonna tell us.
与此同时 我冰箱里
Meanwhile, I've got some neck tissue
还有颈部组织 我要开始测试了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表