交给你了 老大
He's all yours, boss.
这位...
Does, um...
这位"老大"怎么称呼
does the boss have a name?
Gibbs
Gibbs.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
真令人失望
That is disappointing.
她怎么死的
How did she die?
我们
We are
说的是Valerie 是吧
talking about Valerie, right?
谁说她死了
Who said she's dead?
省省吧 都写在你们脸上了
Come on, I can see it all over your faces.
你们在想
Uh, you're thinking
我可能和这事有关系
that I probably have something to do with it.
这是个合情合理的假设
Which is an understandable assumption,
但你们忘了我这闪亮夺目的"手链"
except for the glaringly obvious.
我们在想 也许你叫某个
What we're thinking is maybe you had one of
精神错乱的笔友替你干了这活儿
your unbalanced pen pals do the job for you.
你太看得起我了
You flatter me.
那一定是我"看"的角度错了
I must have said it wrong.
不 我不会...
No, I-I wouldn't have, uh...
我不会伤害Valerie的
I-I wouldn't, I wouldn't hurt Valerie.
她是我尊敬的少数人之一
She's one of the few people I respected.
你表示"尊敬"的方法可真新奇
You have a funny way of showing it.
那只是个不幸的小意外
Well, that was an unfortunate little incident.
我...
I, um...
我认为
I thought that
一次小的爆发
a little outburst would...
有利于证明我的精神错乱
would-would help my insanity plea.
并不是针对她的
But it wasn't personal.
我只是... 听着 如果我想杀她
I just... Listen, if I wanted to kill her,
我会直接杀了她
I would have killed her.
我并不想杀她
I... I did not want to kill her.
-为什么 -我告诉过你 我尊敬她
- Why is that? - I told you. I respected her.
证明给我看
Prove it.
噢 你有什么建议呀 老大
Oh, what did you have in mind, boss?
Valerie为什么来看你
Why'd Valerie come to see you?
她和某个病人
She had a issue with a...
有点冲突
with a patient
那个病人的行为跟我有些相似
whose behavior was a little bit like mine.
另一个杀人犯
Another killer?
噢 不
Oh, no.
更糟
Much worse.
另一个反♥社♥会♥者
Another sociopath.
你做过功课了
You do your homework,
我喜欢
and I like that.
什么样的行为
What kind of behavior?
我们反♥社♥会♥者
I mean, sociopaths, we, um...
我们会做任何事
we just... would do anything--
撒谎 操纵
lie, manipulate,
任何事
anything--
来得到我们要的
to get what we want.
任何人
And anybody
只要挡了我们的道
who gets in the way
就成了障碍
becomes an obstacle
需要被铲除
to be eliminated.
Valerie怎么成为障碍了
How was Valerie an obstacle?
她选择了错误的研究对象
She went poking around in the wrong head.
当一条狗
When a dog turns
背叛主人的时候
on its owner,
就只剩下一种做法
there's only one possible course of action:
把狗杀了
You put the dog down.
我吃了我的狗
I ate mine.
童年的回忆最美好了 不是吗
Childhood memories are the sweetest, aren't they?
她的病人叫什么名
What was her patient's name?
她没告诉我
She didn't tell me.
但是我知道
But I do know
她很害怕
that she was scared.
非常 非常害怕
Really, really scared.
比跟我在一起时还要害怕
More scared than she ever was with me.
-Bishop -啊
- Bishop. - Huh?
别睡了
No napping.
McGee 我们翻看
McGee, we've been over
Valerie的病人资料 都看好几个小时了
Valerie's patient files for hours
什么都没发现
and haven't found a thing.
我们听信了
We're going on the word
一个已定罪的谋杀犯所言
of a convicted murderer.
这并不是个可靠的信息源
It's not exactly a reliable source.
你会大吃一惊的
You'd be surprised.
我手下一些最好的线人
Some of my best informants
就是最坏的人♥渣♥
are the worst scum imaginable.
就猜到你们会通宵工作
Figured you guys would be working through the night.
给你们带了些提神饮料
Brought you a little pick-me-up.
还有 给你的橄榄枝
And a peace offering for you.
麸皮苹果松饼
Apple-bran muffin.
谢谢 这是我的最爱 你怎么知道
Oh, thank you. That's my favorite. How'd you know?
你符合这类型 焦躁不安 但循规蹈矩
Ah, you fit the type: uptight but regular.
谢谢了
Thanks.
我对昨天的事感到很抱歉
So I felt bad about yesterday.
所以联♥系♥了几个熟人
I called some of my contacts,
他们证实了我的猜测
and they confirmed my suspicions.
极端组织之中
There's been no chatter
没有跟你们受害者相关的言论
amongst extremist groups in regards to your victim.
谢谢你的情报 但我们实际上
Well, thank you for the Intel, but we've actually
正在跟进一个新的线索
been following up on a new lead.
对 死者是一名精神病医师
Yeah, our victim was a psychiatrist,
所以我们在调查她的病人
so we're looking into her patients.
杀人是为了保守阴暗的秘密
Killing to keep a dark secret.
的确会有人为此痛下杀手
People have done so for less.
我很感兴趣
I'm intrigued.
你们还有什么发现
What else you got?
我们汇总了她所有病人的资料
Uh, we compiled a list of all her patients
发现只有六个人
and found only six that had
有任何行为暴♥力♥史
any sort of history of violent behavior.
袭击 家庭暴♥力♥ 精神分♥裂♥
Assault, domestic violence, schizophrenia,
创伤后应激障碍 愤怒控制问题
PTSD, anger management.
我猜猜 他们都有充分的不在场证明
Let me guess-- they all have rock-solid alibis?
其中三位正在住院
Well, three of them are at in-patient facilities,
两个人装有脚踝监控器
two have ankle monitors,
剩下那个出国了
and one has been out of the country.
最危险的罪犯
The most dangerous criminals
就是你低估的人
are the ones you underestimate.
我会关注那些
I would focus in on the patients
并不引人注目的病人
that fly under the radar.
最安静的老鼠
The quietest mouse
总能得到奶酪
always gets the cheese.
我...
I...
不认为这是谚语
don't think that's a saying.
得走了
Gotta go.
祝好运
Good luck with the case.
Keates探员
Uh... Agent Keates?
我很好奇
I was just wondering--
没什么特殊原因
for no particular reason--
你对"经典电影马拉松"
what are your thoughts on classic movie marathons
和"家常意大利食物"有什么看法
and home-cooked Italian meals?
呃 我很感谢你的提议
Well, I appreciate the offer...
但你找错对象了
...but you're barking up the wrong tree.
不不 我不是...
No, no, no, I wasn't...
我只是... 我...
I was just... I...
进展真顺利呀
Smooth.
嘿 我收到你的紧急短♥信♥ 怎么了
Hey, I got your 911 text. What's going on?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表