这儿有上百条信息
And there's hundreds of them.
这是"召唤"与这些孩子沟通的方法
This is how The Calling is talking to these kids.
和音乐无关
It's not about music.
他们让孩子们去伤人
They're telling them to go hurt people.
"女海军死了 现在证明你能做什么"
“Navy woman is dead. Now prove what you can do.”
这是我们从Brad Simek电脑里的音乐中
It's a decoded message we pulled
破译出来的一条信息
from the music on Brad Simek's computer.
"证明你能做什么"
“Prove what you can do”"
驱使他去炸了公交车
Drove him to blow up the bus.
密♥码♥乔装成音乐
And this is code disguised as music?
其实是以强节拍传递的
It's actually a warped
变形摩斯密♥码♥
Morse code with a backbeat.
-谁发送的 -伪造的电邮地址发出的无底洞
- Who sent it? - An endless spiral of phony e-mail
该地址被防火墙
addresses blocked by firewalls
和TOR协议隔离 来源未知
【注:TOR又称洋葱路由器 是匿名通信自♥由♥软件】
and TOR protocols, origin unknown.
Luke Harris呢 Gibbs
Luke Harris, Gibbs.
他在哪里
【注:无线电呼叫语】
What's his 20?
他在我家 跟一个探员和保育员一起
He's at my house with an agent and Child Services.
来MTAC 马上 还有你 McGee
【注:多重警报预警中心】
MTAC, now. You, too, McGee.
Girard长官
Commissioner Girard,
你认识Teague官员
you know Officer Teague.
我们没有这个荣幸 不认识
We have not had the pleasure, no.
别拐弯抹角的 女士们
You can cut the bull, ladies.
我知道中情局
I know for a fact that CIA
和法国内部安全总局是老朋友了
and French DGSI are old friends.
我们可能
We may have
破译过一两次密♥码♥
broken some code once or twice.
既然秘密已经泄露了 Joanna
Well, since the proverbial cat is out of the bag, Joanna,
我想告诉你 Ned救了我的命
I want you to know, Ned saved my life.
我们在听 长官
We're listening, Commissioner.
我的手下最近拦截到一份意料之外的文件
My office recently intercepted an unexpected file--
"召唤"研发的电子游戏
a videogame created by The Calling,
免费发布
distributed for free.
Girard的人认为
Girard's people think that
里面隐藏了另一条信息
there's another embedded message inside.
-什么样的信息 -我们不知道
- Well, what kind of message? - We don't know.
但我的分♥析♥员告诉我
But my analysts tell me
只有通关了 才能得到重要信息
the key is only accessible once you finish the game.
他们过不了关的
They have been unable to do so.
我本打算寻求Ned的帮助
I was going to ask Ned for help.
但是
However,
他对你的游戏技能评价很高 精灵王
he spoke very highly of your gaming skills, Elf Lord.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
哇
Wow.
我妈总说
Well, my mom always said
我永远不可能靠玩游戏谋生
I could never make a living playing video games.
那么 McGee通关以后呢
So, McGee finishes the game, and then what?
奖品往往是最可怕的部分
Well, the prize is often the scariest part of all.
有事吗
Can I help you?
是的 我是Luke的朋友
Yeah, hey. I'm a friend of Luke's.
我来接他出去
I'm here to pick him up.
恐怕不行
I'm afraid that's impossible.
Luke哪也不去
Luke can't go anywhere.
你是怎么找到这里的
How did you get this address?
你考虑过 还要多久吗
You ever wonder how much longer?
什么多久
How much longer what?
别忘了我也在一线战斗了很久 Gibbs
Well, don't forget how long I've been in the game, too, Gibbs.
9/11以来 环境一直在变化
Post 9/11, the landscape just keeps changing.
已经不知道 我们在和谁斗争了
Hard to tell who we're fighting anymore.
聪明的女人
Bright woman.
我这辈子怎么没遇到她呢
Where was she all my life?
我们可以不断追查他们 不断逮捕他们
I mean, we can keep finding them, keep arresting them.
坏蛋们呈几何倍数增长着
Crooks multiply like rabbits.
但是
But...
这些年来 我们真正
who are we really trying to catch
想要抓的到底是谁
after all these years?
你想抓谁
Who are you trying to catch?
坏人
Bad guys.
还是要抓坏人
Still looking for the bad guys.
Gibbs
Gibbs,
我刚给你打电♥话♥
I just dialed you.
你家出事了
Something happened at your house.
有个男孩把他带走了 Gibbs
A boy took him, Gibbs.
-带去哪儿 Paula -我不知道
- Where, Paula? - I don't know.
他就那么走了
He was just gone.
安保人员什么都没看见
Security detail never saw it coming.
后脑缝了十针
Ten stitches to the back of the head.
来了不止一个人
There more than one of them?
有可能
Maybe.
Paula
Paula...
是不是十五岁左右的孩子
was this kid fifteenish,
很高 可能是中东人
tall, maybe Middle Eastern?
像是我们在学校看到的那个孩子
Sounds like the boy we saw on campus.
别这样 说出来
Go ahead, say it.
不必了
No need.
主任
Director.
请进
Come on in.
希望你喜欢威士忌
I hope you like Scotch.
-哦 今晚我确实要来一杯 -好的
- Oh! Tonight I do. - Good.
哦 我发现你在研读我的另一段生活
Oh. I see you've been reading up on my other life.
是的 你的上司们让我知道了
Yeah, your bosses read me in on just how close
你和中情局离这个招募青少年的世界有多近
you and the CIA are to this world of recruiting teens.
哦 我们不是近
Oh, we're not close.
我们是在里面
We're in.
在"召唤"组织 为期数月的卧底行动
Months of undercover work on The Calling.
他们担心你会血本无归
They're afraid you're about to flush it all down the drain.
因为利用它
By using it?
不 因为帮助NCIS的调查
No, by jeopardizing your cover
危及到了你的卧底身份
to help with an NCIS investigation.
听着 我能找到杀害我儿子的凶手
Look, I can find the people who killed my son,
还能挽救天知道多少条人命
and prevent the death of God knows how many others.
主任 中情局现在认为 他们知道Sadiq的行踪了
Director, the CIA now thinks they know where Sadiq is.
所以 你要我无视他们的要求
So, you want me to disregard their request,
假装没看见
look the other way?
你把我喊上来 是为了表明
You called me up here to make it clear
在任何情况下
that under no circumstances
NCIS都不会做任何未经授权
would NCIS take any unauthorized risk
破坏中情局目前正在进行的事
to a CIA operation currently in progress.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
现在我可以出去了吗
Now you have an out.
前提是 我站在你这边
Well, that's assuming I'm on your side.
嗯
Mm.
如果你不是同一边的 那等我出去了
Well, if you're not, when I leave,
你可以打电♥话♥给我上司 告发我
you can call my boss and tattle on me.
只要我们意见一致
Long as we understand each other.
但要是你打了那个电♥话♥
But if you make that call...
我们将一无所获
...we gain nothing.
没有Sadiq 没有Luke
No Sadiq, no Luke.
Ned仍是白白牺牲
Ned's death remains in vain.
我已经做出了选择
I've made my choice.
晚安
Good night.
怎么会变成这样 Ned
How did we get here, Ned?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥利用孩子们
Terrorists using kids.
晚上在他们的卧室里 给他们洗♥脑♥
Talking to them in their bedrooms at night
而他们的父母就在隔壁房♥间
while their parents are in the room next door.
得了吧 军士
Come on, Gunny.
几个世纪以来 孩子们就一直在打仗
Kids have been fighting wars for centuries.
世界大战 宗教战争
World wars, religious wars.
我们派出年轻人 去弥补我们自行其是的错误
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表