是的 我快到了
Yes, I'm almost there.
再过半个小时吧
Hmm... another half hour.
放轻松
Relax.
一切都按照计划进行
Everything's going according to plan.
我去了史密森尼博物馆
I've been to the Smithsonian,
弗农山庄
Mount Vernon,
还有那个丑爆了的泡沫巨石阵
and a dreadful abomination called Foamhenge.
如果有人跟踪我
If anybody's following me,
他们也只会觉得我是个普通的观光客
they'll think I'm just sightseeing.
我们没问题的
We're good.
泡沫巨石阵
Foamhenge?
对 就是巨石阵的复♥制♥品
Yes, it's an actual replica of Stonehenge,
除了它是用泡沫做成的
except it's all made out of foam.
完全是个灾难
Pure disaster.
就当你以为 自己已经
Just when you think
阅尽世间万物...
you've seen everything...
哦 天呐
Oh, dear.
Burton Moore 1977年生于怀俄明州的一个小镇
Burton Moore was born in 1977 in a small town in Wyoming.
在威斯康辛大学拿到了地质学学士学位
He received a BS in geology from the University of Wisconsin.
搬到华盛顿前 他在美国和平队待了十年
【注:冷战期间建立的组织 向发展中国家输送美国价值观】
Then spent almost a decade in the Peace Corps before moving to DC.
犯罪记录
Record?
他被逮捕过一次
He was arrested once.
哦...
Oh...
因为向一个虐待动物的动物园提出抗♥议♥
But for protesting a zoo that was accused of abusing their animals.
噢
Oh!
我们还知道他的年薪
We also have his yearly salary,
最喜欢的乐队
favorite bands,
从他对中东形势的政♥治♥立场
and his political positions
到对"中土"乐队的态度
on everything from the Middle East to Middle Earth.
他可是个超级粉丝
Which he's a big fan of, by the way.
我可以和他一起听中土乐队
I can hang with Middle Earth.
忧郁麦警报 忧郁麦警报
Oh, Code McBlue, Code McBlue, Code McBlue.
-是个紫色的锁环 -啊 是的
- It's a purple grommet. - Yeah. Hmm.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
-没什么 -没什么
- Nothing. - Nothing.
是那个公园巡察员 几周前来过的
That's the park ranger that was here a few weeks ago.
是的 呃 是的
Oh, yeah. Mmm... yeah.
他俩是在帮你做背景调查吗
Are these two doing background for you?
看起来的确是那样 是吧
It totally looks like that, huh?
户口所在地
Places of residence,
政♥治♥献金
political contributions...
鞋码 跟你说 那只是传言
【注:据传鞋码大小与男性某个部位尺寸成正比】
shoe size-- that's a myth, by the way.
不 不是
No, it's not.
哥是12码哦
Size 12.
Abby 你不用刻意瞒着我
Abby, you don't have to hide this from me.
我不嫉妒 我有女朋友了 记得么
I'm not jealous. I have a girlfriend, remember?
哦 我不是担心你会嫉妒
Oh, I wasn't worried that you were jealous.
很好
Good.
她担心的是你"过度保护的大哥哥"那套
It's the overprotective big brother routine
太老套了
that's getting old.
我才没过度保护
I'm not not overprotective.
好 那我可以跟他约会么
Okay. So, I can date him?
绝对不行 你压根儿就不了解这家伙
Absolutely not, you don't know a thing about this guy.
除了这些完整的背景资料
Aside from this totally comprehensive background check.
你俩会因此惹大♥麻♥烦的
But that's something you two can get into a lot of trouble for.
什么大♥麻♥烦
Trouble for what?
文件里的信息是直接从网上查到的 老大
Data in that file is straight from the Internet, Boss.
是的 我们没有使用任何执法机关数据库
Yeah, we didn't use a single law enforcement database.
McGee 你又来了 过度保护的大哥哥
McGee, it's the overprotective big brother routine
太老套了
that's getting old.
拿上装备
Gear up!
弗吉尼亚有辆车爆♥炸♥了
Got a car blast in Virginia.
你知道 他真的不适合...
You know, he's just really not right for...
走吧
Go.
卡车司机看到火光 报了警
So, truck driver saw the fire, called 911.
有目击者吗
Any witness?
警♥察♥在那边找到了新的轮胎印
Cops found fresh tire tracks over there.
看起来另一辆车曾停在那里
Looks like a second vehicle was parked.
他们为什么没报♥警♥
Why didn't they call 911?
我比你先到吗
Um... did I get here before you?
比我们早 我们错过了什么
Got here before us. What'd we miss?
不要省略细节
And don't spare the details.
我正在写一篇关于热创伤的摘要
I'm writing an abstract on thermal trauma
需要些灵感
and can use some inspiration.
你先请 Duck
You first, Duck.
受害者看上去岁数不小了
Victim appears to be of advanced age.
乍看起来 我认为
On first glance, I would say
他是从车里被炸飞出来的
he was ejected from the car in the explosion.
他是海军吗
Was he in the Navy?
不知道 还在等车辆登记处回邮件
Don't know, still waiting on an e-mail back with the vehicle registration.
那为什么叫NCIS过来
Why was NCIS called?
因为这个
'Cause of this.
警♥察♥发现它被藏在后备箱里的备胎下面
Police found it hidden under the spare in the trunk.
可能正是它逃过一劫的原因
Which is probably why it survived.
这是什么
What is it?
军队部署命令
Troop deployment orders.
他拿着这个做什么
What's he doing with those?
不好意思 我比你先到吗
I'm sorry, did I get here before you?
我拿到了车辆登记信息
I got that vehicle information.
这辆车被租给了一位Angus Clarke
It's a rental registered to an Angus Clarke.
哦 我小时候认识一个叫Angus Clarke的
Oh, I knew an Angus Clarke growing up.
他住在一条美丽的林荫路上
Yeah, he lived on a beautiful tree-lined street.
富家子弟 在英国的...
Came from a wealthy family in, uh...
(白金汉郡)比肯斯菲尔德
Beaconsfield?
是的 事实上...
Yes. In fact...
是6123号♥...
Six-one-two-three...
克利福德大街
Clifford Avenue.
Duck Angus Clarke是谁
Duck, who was Angus Clarke?
我最好的朋友
My best friend.
小时候 我们玩过一个游戏
When we were kids, we used to play a game
叫做"老狼老狼几点了"
called “What's the Time, Mister Wolf?”
也就是你们的"尾随"
You would know it as "tag."
无论如何表达我对这个游戏的喜爱都不为过
To say I enjoyed it immensely would be an understatement.
事实上 我之后再没有这么喜欢过任何事
In fact, I don't think I've enjoyed anything as much since.
有多久了 Duck
How long has it been, Duck?
太久了
Too long.
你没必要坚持做这个
You don't need to do this.
我们可以找别人来做
We can get somebody else.
不 我们不能
No, we can't.
Kate走的时候 还有Shepard主任 以及Mike Franks
When Kate was taken from us, and Director Shepard, Mike Franks...
尸检就是他们留给我的唯一东西
their autopsies were all I had left of them.
如果我当时不愿放弃与他们相伴的最后时刻
If I wasn't willing to give up those last moments with them,
我现在当然也不会
I'm sure as hell not now.
我已经清洗过尸体 记录了表面的伤口
I already washed the body and logged the superficial wounds.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还做了X光 包括牙齿X光片
And I took X-rays, including dental,
以便确认身份
to verify the identity.
再次谢谢你
Thank you again.
医生 我还有一个问题
Doctor, I do have one more question.
如果青蛙违规停车会怎么样
What happens when frogs park illegally?
什么
Excuse me?
算了
Never mind.
你来之前 我找了一些笑话
I looked up a couple of jokes before you got here.
以为能让你开心一点
I thought it might help cheer you up.
我现在很后悔这个主意
It's a thought I'm regretting right now.
如果青蛙违法停车会怎么样
What happens when frogs park illegally?
他们会...变成癞蛤♥蟆♥(toad)
【注:与"车子被拖走"(towed)是同音词】
They get... toad.
我们...
Yeah, well, let's...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表