她在做什么
what she's been doing?
Miranda Flemming过得很好
Well, Miranda Flemming is alive and well.
实际上 她预定了明早
In fact, she has a flight booked
去布宜诺斯艾利斯的航♥班♥
to Buenos Aires tomorrow morning.
那么
So,
我们去机场接她
we pick her up at the airport.
我想我们不用等那么久
I don't think we're gonna have to wait that long.
可是你那么擅长你的工作
But you were so good at what you did.
全身心投入 勤奋努力
Worked so hard with such dedication.
你为什么要背叛中情局
Why would you turn on the agency?
我没有背叛它
I didn't turn on the agency.
我把一辈子都给了它
I gave my life to it.
结果我被赶了出来
And I was pushed out.
强制退休
Mandatory retirement.
我还能做什么
What else was I gonna do?
我特殊的才能
There's not much use for my unique talents
在私企没什么价值
in the private sector.
是你主动联♥系♥塞尔维亚人吗
Did you approach the Serbians?
不是
No.
是他们联♥系♥我
They approached me.
谁
Who?
他们大使♥馆♥的一个专员
An attaché from their embassy.
他给我一大笔钱 要两个伪造身份
He offered me a lot of money for two backstopped IDs.
他们说要用来做什么吗
Did they say what they wanted them for?
他们想要得到氮化镓的信息
They were trying to get information on Gallium Nitride.
都是些很老的东西了
That's old stuff.
又能造成什么伤害呢
What could it hurt?
使用你身份证明的人死了
Guys you backstopped are dead.
你和他们任何一个人接触过吗
Did you deal with either of them?
没有 只和他们的联络官接触过
No. Only their handler.
好 是谁
Okay. Who?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
我们通过加密邮件联络
We communicated by encrypted mail.
上次我联♥系♥他 或者她的时候
Last time I heard from him... or her,
他们正在终止这次行动
they were shutting the operation down.
Leland Spears有些马虎了
Leland Spears was getting sloppy.
我们见过他的公♥寓♥
We saw his apartment.
他正变得美国化
He was going American on them.
他们可能认为 他要变节了
They probably thought he was going to defect.
所以他们杀了他
So, they killed him.
相信我
Believe me,
我不知道这事儿
I didn't know that.
接下来怎么办
What happens next?
帮助我们 就等于帮你自己
You help us, and you help yourself.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
给联络官写封邮件
E-mail the handler.
告诉他们
Tell them
Edgar Bron没死
that Edgar Bron didn't die, that
目前在华盛顿综合医院 靠生命维持系统活着
he's on life support at Washington General,
并且有可能挺过来
and he's expected to pull through.
天啊 奶奶
My, Grandma,
-你的眼睛可真大 -Tony 闭嘴
- what big eyes you have. - Tony, cut it out,
出自童话故事《小红帽》
不然我就用我的大手掐死你
or I'll strangle you with my big hands.
-态度好差喔 -哼
- You're grouchy. - Well,
你以为呢 这是浪费时间
what do you expect? This is a waste of time.
没人会来 而且我想上厕所了
No one's coming here, and I have to go to the bathroom.
好 我帮你把护士叫来
Oh, okay, I'll get you a nurse.
-她会给你插导尿管的 -嘿
- She'll put a catheter in you. - Hey!
给我回来 把那东西给我拿远点儿
Get back here! Get that stuff off of me!
病人有些烦躁
The patient's getting restless.
不能怪他
I don't blame him.
我们还要坚持多久
How much longer are we gonna do this?
我去问问 嘿 老大
I'll find out. Hey, boss?
嗯 我听见了 McGee开始烦躁了
Yes, I heard. McGee is getting restless.
他没事的 不过...
He'll be fine, but...
让他休息一下好了
Ah, let's give him a break.
该你了 DiNozzo 到床上去吧
Your turn, DiNozzo. Go, get in bed.
快去
Go on.
怎么回事
What's going on?
火警 这一层的 在走廊另一头
Fire alarm, this floor, other end of the corridor.
去检查一下 Bishop 和他待在一起
Check out the alarm. Bishop, stay there with him.
呃 你在干什么
Uh... what are you doing?
准备疏散病人
Uh, prepping the patient for evacuation.
你得回到你的岗位上去
You need to get back to your station.
-是Hale -Spears的邻居
- It's Hale. - Spears' neighbor.
不许动
Freeze!
这家伙是谁
Who is this guy?
是Robbie Hale
Name is Robbie Hale.
-他就是那个塞尔维亚联络官吗 -对
- He's the Serbian handler? - Yup.
刚刚出现在医院里
Just showed up at the hospital.
带着皮下注射器
With a hypodermic needle.
他正打算用针扎我的小伙伴
He was gonna jab it into my little buddy.
我们还没检测注射器里的东西 但是...
We haven't tested the hypodermic yet, but...
你们不能把我关在这儿
You can't just keep me in here!
...Hale说里面是氯化钾
...Hale says that it was full of potassium chloride.
会让我心脏病发作
Would have given me a heart attack.
你们怎么让他招供的
How did you get him to offer that up?
-我们揍了他一顿 -不 我们没有
- We beat it out of him. - No, we didn't.
我们没有
No, we didn't.
他就直接说了 他不在乎我们知道
He talked freely. He doesn't care what we know.
声称他有外交豁免权
He claims that he has diplomatic immunity.
-Gibbs在哪儿 -在多重威胁警报中心
- Where is Gibbs? - He's in MTAC,
和国♥务♥院♥办公室联络
talking to the State Department's Operations Desk.
你们之前在盯着这个人吗
So, was this guy on your radar?
Bishop和我询问过他
Bishop and I questioned him.
他住在Spears隔壁
He lived next door to Spears.
我们一把他带回来
Once we got him back here,
他就告诉我们 他几周前搬过去
he told us he moved in a few weeks ago
以便监视Spears
to keep tabs on him, and he admitted
并且承认 在Spears的车上放了追踪器
to putting the bug on Spears' car.
-那Hale承认谋杀了吗 -他承认了
- So, did Hale confess to the murders? - He did.
-他的动机是什么 -他们完成任务后
- What was his motive? - That they finished their mission
本该回到塞尔维亚
and were supposed to return home to Serbia.
有人在吗 到底有没有人
Is anybody in there? Anybody at all? Huh?
-Tom -国♥务♥院♥怎么说
- Tom? - What did State say?
他们没有Hale作为塞尔维亚共和国
They have no record of Hale being registered as a member
外交使团成员的记录
of the Republic of Serbia's diplomatic mission.
他可能为他们工作
He may be working for them,
但他没有外交豁免权
but he has no right to diplomatic immunity.
你们聋了吗
Are you deaf?!
-我知道你们能看见我 -我们会好好关照他的
- I know you can see me! - We'll take care of him from here.
漫长的一天 各位
Been a long day, folks.
回去休息吧 我们明早再写报告
Get some sleep. We'll do the paperwork in the morning.
太好了 棒极了 知道么 今晚在艺术剧院
Great! Ah, fantastic. You know, there's a midnight showing
有个午夜场在放映我最喜欢的电影之一
of one of my favorite films over at the art house.
是吗 是什么
Huh? What's that?
在一个厌倦了战争的世界里
In a world weary of war,
有一个什么都不在乎的人
there was one man who didn't care.
他是荣誉的士兵
He was a soldier of glory.
哦 我加入 我要和你一起去
Oh, I'm in. I am in.
不用急
Hmm. Don't rush.
前半部分很烂
First half sucks.
哈
Huh.
我们明天见吧 电影评论家
All right, we'll see you tomorrow, film critic.
哼
Huh.
你需要什么 Bishop
You need something, Bishop.
没 我没事
Nope, I'm all good.
我不是在问你
Wasn't a question.
深入卧底工作 就像几年前Tony参与的那种
Deep undercover work, like Tony did years ago,
假如说有这种任务 你会让我参与吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表