走 快走
Go! Go!
快走
Go!
不 不 不 别过来
No! No! No! No! No!
我们再次为您报道不到40分钟前
Once again, we bring to you the latest on the explosion
在开罗市中心阿玛哈酒店
that occurred less than 40 minutes ago
爆♥炸♥案的最新消息
at the Hotel Al Maha in downtown Cairo...
好的 你一旦知道他的情况
All right, I need you to call me back
请立刻打电♥话♥告诉我 谢谢
as soon as you know his status. Thank you.
有消息吗
Anything?
-又让我等着 -和他待在一起
- I'm on hold again. - Stay with him.
他需要有人陪着
He needs somebody with him.
Dorneget怎么样了
Dorneget?
就我们目前所知 他正被送往医院
Last we heard, he was rushed to the hospital.
我们在等进一步的消息
We're waiting on an update.
-McGee呢 -他正在赶回开罗
- McGee? - He's circling back to Cairo.
随舰探员正在押送Rousseau回美国
The agent afloat's escorting Rousseau back here.
老大 Rousseau掌握非常先进的
Boss, Rousseau had prior knowledge
炸♥弹♥技术 情报机构说
of the explosion. The Intel suggests
爆♥炸♥是利用一条激光绊网触发了多个炸♥弹♥ 就是"召唤"干的
multiple mines with a laser tripwire. This was The Calling.
他们宣称对此事负责只是时间问题
It's just a matter of time before they take credit.
-我们有什么进展 -哪方面的
- Where are we? - With what?
任何进展 DiNozzo 我要知道这件事的目的
With anything, DiNozzo! I want the head of this thing!
他是谁 他想干什么
Who is he? What is his play?
为什么我们的情报机构说袭击目标在美国 他却袭击开罗
Why is he hitting Cairo when our Intel says here?
-Gibbs -什么
- Gibbs. - What?
我刚刚得到确认
I just got confirmation.
Dorneget没能挺过来
Dorneget didn't make it.
Bayar有任何消息吗
Where are we with Bayar?
他有东西要给我们 想安排一次会面
He has something for us, wants to set a meet.
那就快安排
Then do it!
好吧 你发现了什么
All right, what do you have?
我要等Bishop探员
I'll wait for Agent Bishop.
她在打电♥话♥
She's on the phone.
是的 我看得见
Yes, I can see that.
听着 这一天我过得很糟糕
Look, I haven't had a great day.
我知道你不喜欢我
I know you don't like me.
我们能冰释前嫌吗
Can we move on?
DiNozzo探员
Agent DiNozzo,
别那么敏感
don't be so sensitive.
就像两匹神骏的千里马同处一个窄小的空间
Two shining stallions in one tiny area.
我们俩在一起时
When we're together,
就会破坏世界的平衡
the world's stables are knocked off-balance.
抱歉来迟了
Sorry about that.
我确定了三个正在寻找S型炸♥药♥的人的身份
I have identified three people seeking S-mines.
具体内容在信封里面
The particulars are inside.
开罗的事件只是个开始
Cairo is just the beginning.
-今晚的爆♥炸♥袭击只是个测试 -测试什么
- The attack tonight was just a test run. - Test run for what?
"召唤"组织正在世界各地的
The Calling are gathering S-mines
主要城市收集S型炸♥药♥
in all major cities around the world.
他们正在计划一次国际合作的恐怖袭击
They are planning a coordinated, international attack.
如果他们成功了
If they succeed,
结果将是毁灭性的
the results will be catastrophic.
袭击何时发动
When?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我们需要你继续追查 Agah
We need you to stay on this, Agah.
我们需要你继续发掘线索
We need you to keep digging.
我有我的底线
I have my limits.
无偿服务到此为止
【注:拉丁语】
Pro Bono only feels good for so long.
蹲下
Down!
他需要救护车
He needs an ambulance.
好的 没事了
Okay. It's okay.
线索正在聚拢
Details are trickling in.
Bayar还在手术中
Bayar's in surgery.
医生表示情况很乐观
Doctors are optimistic.
开罗事件一发生
As far as Cairo,
我就和海军部长通过话 她...
I did speak to SecNav. She...
Gibbs
Gibbs?
我需要你集中精力听我说
I need you with me.
我在听
I'm here.
呈给部长的报告已经确认
Reports to SecNav are confirmed.
Dorneget探员在紧要关头引导撤离
Agent Dorneget led a last-minute evacuation.
他挽救了很多人的生命
He saved a lot of lives.
他一定希望你知道这些
He would have wanted you to know that.
他的家人呢
His family?
只有他的母亲
It's just his mother.
已经通知了她
She's been notified.
她正在国外
She's been out of the country.
-旅行总是充满未知 -是的
- Travel is complicated. - Right.
我们能为她做些什么吗
There anything we can do for her?
是的 确实有件事
Yeah, actually, there is.
从开罗来的飞机到达之前
She won't be able to make it
她不能赶到
before the plane arrives from Cairo.
那么 我们会在那里等他
Well, we'll be there for him.
葬礼仪式 立正
Funeral detail, attention!
齐步...走
Forward... march!
"我们不能总是为我们的青年造就美好未来..."
“We cannot always build the future for our youth..”"
"...但我们能够为未来造就我们的青年一代"
“...but we can build our youth for the future.”
罗斯福的话恰如其分
【注:美国三十二任总统】
FDR's words were never more urgent.
Paula Cassidy/Frank/Kate/Dorneget/Shepard/Christopher Pacci
Gibbs 你还好吗
Gibbs, you all right?
枪上肩
Shoulder arms!
齐步走
Forward march.
我们以为您明天才到
We weren't expecting you until tomorrow.
-不然我们就会等您了 -我知道
- We would have waited. - I know.
Gibbs
Gibbs?
这是中♥央♥情报局官员Joanna Teague
CIA Officer Joanna Teague,
Dorneget探员的母亲
Agent Dorneget's mother.
Teague官员
Officer Teague,
请节哀
we're sorry for your loss.
Ned一定会感谢你们为他举办的仪式
Ned would have appreciated the pomp and circumstance.
但我的儿子死了
But my son is dead,
凶手却还逍遥法外
and his killers are still out there.
我必须说 我们还有事要做
I'd say we've got some work to do.
未完待续
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表