好了 注意看
All right, pay attention.
我看着呢 爸爸
I'm watching, Dad.
手肘往里 拖把就靠近身体
Elbows in, mop close to your body.
看到了么
You seeing this?
爸爸 我看到了
Yeah, Dad, I see it.
对一个老家伙来说 这手臂可真有力
Pretty impressive guns for an old guy.
没错
Yes, they are.
用胳膊出力
Effort comes from the arms.
不然 10层以后
Otherwise, ten floors later,
你的背就会痛得让你明天下不了床
your back is aching like there's no tomorrow.
好了
All right.
你来
Your turn.
爸爸 你知道我只会干这活儿
Dad, you know I'm only gonna be doing this
-干到毕业为止 -人们管这个叫蓝领
- till I get through school. - People call this blue-collar.
我才不管是什么领
I don't care what color your shirt is.
你的工作做得漂亮 大家就会注意到
You bring pride to the job, people notice.
就算他们没有注意到 你自己也会注意到
Even if they don't, you notice.
-怎么样 -好的 先生
- Hmm? - Yes, sir.
手肘用力 手肘 手肘
Elbows. Them elbows. Them elbows.
我知道力量从哪儿来的了... 天啊...
I see where the guns come from... God...
回办公室 锁上门 通知保安
Back office. Lock the door. Call Security.
-爸爸 -快去
- Dad, w... - Do it!
Pine上尉
Lieutenant Pine.
你还好么
You okay?
天啊
Oh, my God.
Pine上尉
Lieutenant Pine?
当心
Look out!
我来了
Coming at ya!
我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
My squad room brethren.
不要打扰我 填完表格 我就走了
Don't interrupt me. I'm filing, and then I am out of here.
哇 你在整理档案柜
Wow, you are working that filing cabinet.
这是两周来 我第一次
It's gonna be the first night in two weeks
能在半夜之前离开
I get out of here before midnight.
你不写文书报告的话 就会越积越多
Well, when you don't do your paperwork, it starts to pile up,
到时 你就要待到深夜了
and then you're stuck staying late.
谢谢你的提醒 管家婆
Thanks for that, mother hen.
但今晚就算你像《全家福》里的
【注:1971年首播的电视剧】
But not even you chattering away like Edith
Edith一样啰里吧嗦也留不住我
on All in the Family is gonna get me down tonight.
你有计划了
You got plans?
今晚 Zoe Keates女士
Tonight, Ms. Zoe Keates
要教我怎么做面包
is teaching me how to make bread.
这算是委婉的
Is that some kind of...
暗示吗
euphemism?
有可能
Possibly.
不管如何 她会带原料来
But either way, she's gonna bring the ingredients,
然后我们一起做
and we're gonna do the kneading.
看看我 伙计们
Look at me, guys.
我在写文书 然后
I am doing paperwork, then
跟一位能让我开心的女士
I'm gonna go make some bread
一起做面包
with a girl that makes me smile.
我进化了
I'm evolving.
-先别想了 DiNozzo -可...
- Put it on hold, DiNozzo. - But...
我们还要一起和面呢
we're gonna do the kneading.
在DLA有一名死亡的海军上尉
We got a dead Navy lieutenant at the DLA.
国防部后勤局
Defense Logistics Agency?
没错
That's the one.
嘿... 听我说...
Hey... listen...
酵母行动取消了
Operation Sourdough's a no-go.
死者是Dominic Pine上尉
Victim is Lieutenant Dominic Pine,
28岁 已经在DLA工作两年了
28 years old, worked here at the DLA for the past two years.
做什么工作
Doing what?
给海军中将Janet Kleibor作助手
Worked as an aide to Vice Admiral Janet Kleibor.
这是她的办公室
This is her office.
-最好通知她 -试了
- Better notify her. - Tried.
打过她的手♥机♥ 没有人接
We, uh, called her cell. No answer.
有一名探员正在去往她家的路上
So we've got an agent on the way to her house.
DLA的警♥察♥第一个到达现场
Well, DLA police were first on the scene.
他们到的时候 凶手已经跑了
When they got here, the attacker was gone
Pine也已经死了
and Pine was dead.
-有目击证人么 -看门人
- Witnesses? - Janitor
和他儿子
and his son.
看门人听到了打斗声
Janitor heard the crash.
让他的儿子报♥警♥
Told his son to call Security.
他儿子从后面的窗户看到一辆蓝色的小轿车离开
And the boy saw a blue sedan leaving out the back window.
告诉了我们部分车牌号♥码
Gave us a partial plate.
发布协查通报
Let's get a BOLO out.
亲爱的朋友 你不用再担心了
You can set your minds to rest, dear friends.
Victoria小宝宝没问题
Baby Victoria is fine.
我刚跟Palmer先生通过电♥话♥
I spoke with Mr. Palmer,
我们共同诊断认为Victoria有点低烧
and together we diagnosed her with a low-grade fever.
明天一早
First thing in the morning,
她就要去拜访儿科医生了
she's gonna visit with her pediatrician.
我不知道她病了
I didn't know she was sick.
我以为我告诉你了
I thought I told you.
原谅我 Jethro
Oh, forgive me, Jethro.
我已经被各种祖父的烦恼分散了精力
My mind has been scattered with grandfatherly worries.
-祖父 -Palmer先生说了
- Grandfather? - Mr. Palmer has declared
等孩子会说话了
when the child is of speaking age,
就让她叫我Ducky爷爷
she will call me Grand-Ducky.
回到眼前的事情
But to the matter in hand.
啊 钝器重伤头部
Ah. Ah. Blunt force trauma.
这个人被什么东西
Yeah, this man has been hit on the head
打中了头部
with some sort of weapon and then fell
然后倒在了咖啡桌上
on what used to be a coffee table.
电脑在过去的五天内没被动过
Computer hasn't been touched in five days.
不管凶手是谁 他要的不是电脑文件
Whoever did this wasn't after anything digital.
没有抢劫的痕迹
No sign of a robbery either.
也许他的死就是最终任务
Perhaps his death was the endgame.
Bishop
Bishop...
你在干什么
what are you doing?
第20条规矩
Rule 20:
"永远要检查下面"
"Always look under."
第20条规矩
Rule 20.
很少被提及但却被广泛的使用
Rarely quoted, widely interpreted.
可能是上尉被袭击时 从他手里
Could've slipped out of the lieutenant's hand
滑落的
when he was hit.
一支钢笔
A pen?
送给牛人的标准礼物
Standard gift for fancy people.
打包 我们走
Bag it. Let's go.
完成处理 找到答案
Finish processing. Get some answers.
-DiNozzo -是的 老大
- DiNozzo. - Yeah, boss.
你已经连续加班两周了
You worked late for two straight weeks.
-是的 老大 -文书积压是你自己的错
- Yeah, boss. - Backlogged paperwork's your own fault.
是的 老大
Yeah, boss.
回家 进化吧
Go home, evolve,
明天早上让我看到全新的你
start fresh in the morning.
谢谢 老大 Duck
Thank you, boss. Duckman,
我今天晚上要烤面包了
I'm gonna be making some bread tonight.
Zoe 我们可以开始了
Zoe, we're on.
我先预热烤箱
I'll preheat the oven.
对... 就做些薄皮的点心
Yeah... well, that's like a phyllo pastry.
对么
I think, right?
羊角包 法国长棍
Look, croissant, baguette,
不管是什么 对我来说都一样 宝贝儿 都是面包
whatever it is, it's all the same to me, baby-- it's bread.
这是...
That's...
老爸
Dad!
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥让我进来的
Building manager let me in.
别担心 我没跟她睡觉
Don't worry. I didn't sleep with her.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表