We send in the young to fix our ego-driven mistakes.
你为什么在这儿
Why are you here?
为什么
Why?
说真的 Mike
Seriously, Mike.
为什么
Why?
为什么我看见了你 Kate Pacci
Why did I see you and Kate and Pacci,
还有Jenny 站在飞机旁边
Jenny out by the plane?
哈
Huh?
你们想要什么
What do you want?
你想要什么
What do you want?
大家都指望你
People count on you.
一直都是
Always have.
那不是我想要的
I never asked for that.
对你失去的每个人而言 你又拯救了多少人
For every one you've lost, how many have you saved?
我救的人还不够多
I haven't saved enough.
那你自己呢
What about yourself?
谁来救你呢
Who's gonna save you?
Gibbs
Gibbs.
我知道他们把Luke带去哪儿了
I know where they took Luke.
要进来吗
Want to come in?
Vance跟你说了多少
How much did Vance tell you?
够多了
Enough.
我利用中情局的情报 去找Sadiq
I used CIA Intel to find Sadiq.
你利用情报 是为了自己 不是我们
You used the Intel... for you, not us.
这是一项联♥合♥行♥动♥
This is a joint operation.
不 不是 这是我们的案子
No, it's not. This is our case.
这个人招募孩子 制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
This man recruits children. He builds bombs
你也看到了 他冷血地杀害了Luke的父母
and you watched him kill Luke's parents in cold blood.
我明确地告诉你一件事
I'll make one thing perfectly clear:
我不在乎中情局
I don't care about the CIA.
我只在乎我失去的探员
I care about the agent I lost.
你想掺和进来 就要遵循我们的方法
You want to be in on this, you do it our way.
我逼问出来了
I jeopardized it.
他在哪
Where is he?
扎胡
Zakho.
为什么要抓一个在联邦探员监护下的孩子
Why grab a kid under federal custody?
因为
Because...
他被你们监护着
he was in custody.
他见过我们 名字 地点
He's seen us. Names, locations,
都知道
All of it.
我们是目标
We're targets.
他们会从他口中知道消息
They will get the information out of him.
你们对此已无能为力
And there is nothing you can do about it.
特别探员Timothy McGee
Special Agent Timothy McGee.
-McGee -老大 呃 抱歉
- McGee! - Boss, hey, uh, sorry,
我和Abby在实验室 对付那个电脑游戏...
I was with Abby working on the video game and...
Daniel Budd
Daniel Budd?
好的 没问题 我马上查
Yeah. Uh, yeah, I'm on it.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我们在回去的路上 还有Samar
We're on our way with Samar.
还有Samar 你怎么 怎么...
With Samar? How did-How did you...
Gibbs吗
Gibbs?
他和Joanna在回来的路上
He and Joanna are on their way up.
他们刚刚抓到了Sadiq Samar
They just booked Sadiq Samar.
他们怎么找到Sadiq的
How'd they find Sadiq?
Daniel Budd是谁
And who's Daniel Budd?
"召唤"的头儿
The leader of The Calling.
Daniel Budd 25岁
Daniel Budd. 25 years old,
英国政♥治♥激进主义分子 地下恐♥怖♥分♥子♥领导人
British political activist and underground terrorist leader.
Budd以伦敦DJ的身份起家
Budd started as a London DJ.
这就解释了音乐的事
That would explain the music.
他在
So after his 15 minutes
昙花一现之后
of fame were over,
迫切渴望保住威望
he desperately wanted to stay relevant.
把迷途的孩子召唤到自己身边
Surrounded himself with misguided youth.
开始抢劫他们的父母
Started robbing from their parents.
从小偷小摸到斗殴 绑♥架♥
Petty theft led to assault and kidnapping.
他发现了和恐♥怖♥主♥义♥令人不安的关联
He found disturbing relevance in terrorism.
我在国安局的线人刚刚
My NSA informant just I.D.'d Luke
在扎胡郊区的某个地方找到了Luke
somewhere on the outskirts of Zakho.
他已经到那儿了
He's already there.
在我们发出协查通报前
Private charter took off
私人飞机就起飞了
before we got the BOLO out.
跟进这条线吗 老大
Eyes on the street, boss?
不 从我们的线索开始 DiNozzo 拿上你的装备
No, start with ours. DiNozzo, grab your go bag.
Teague官员将安排我们出发
Officer Teague is gonna arrange transport.
飞机一小时后起飞
Plane leaves in an hour.
伊♥拉♥克♥ 扎胡
这里就是Sadiq说过的街区
This is the neighborhood that Sadiq described.
我的人看到一辆厢式货车
My people saw a van
在附近放下了一群西方的青少年
unload a group of Westernized teens close by.
之后 他们被转移到汽车里
Then they were transferred into cars
被带到不同的地方
and taken to various locations.
三点钟方向
Three o'clock.
看那双鲜艳耀眼的鞋子
Look at the bright, shiny kicks.
我怀疑她在这儿有同伙
I doubt she's here with the debate team.
跟着她
Follow her.
Sadiq Samar
Sadiq Samar.
终于
Finally.
有个值得说话的人了
Someone worth talking to.
我们以前见过吗
Have we met before?
从没
Never.
但我知道你是谁 主任
But I know who you are, Director.
我还知道 我们都是聪明人
And I know that we're both intelligent men.
而且我非常肯定
And I am confident
我们能达成某种相互的...
that we can come to some sort of mutual...
理解
understanding?
你是指谈判
You mean negotiate.
谈判意味着我们陷入了僵局
Negotiation suggests that we're at an impasse.
你是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're a terrorist.
我们的确处于僵局
We're at an impasse.
你作为审讯者的身份可比你本人要出名啊
Your reputation as an interrogator precedes you.
哦 该死 Sadiq
Oh, hell, Sadiq...
我才刚刚开始
I am just getting started.
他们都只有半身照吗
Do they come in wallet size?
你觉得很好笑吗
You think that's funny?
我觉得你在浪费
I think that you are wasting
你宝贵的时间
your valuable time.
Matthew Rousseau正在去往最高级别监狱的路上
Matthew Rousseau is already halfway to a supermax prison.
告诉我Daniel Budd在哪儿
Give me Daniel Budd.
你永远找不到他
You will never find him.
我们都是聪明人
We're both intelligent men.
试试看
Try me.
埃及的室外餐厅
The outdoor restaurant in Egypt.
大峡谷
The Grand Canyon.
室外面♥积♥很大
Big outdoor spaces.
如果这些爆♥炸♥都是测试
If these bombings were tests...
你们的下一个目标是什么
...what's your next target?
其中一个目标吗
Among others?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
又老又固执的人们
Old, stubborn men
一生都坐在椅子(法官席)上
【注:bench还有法官席的意思 暗示下一个目标是法♥院♥】
sit on benches their entire lives
因循守旧
and get set in their ways.
年龄 主任
Age, Director...
年龄是
age is the enemy
觉醒青年的敌人
of enlightened youth.
分头行动 我来跟踪
Split off. I got this.
-跟着那条龙 McGee -等等
- Follow the dragon, McGee. - Wait.
跟龙没什么关系 剑才是关键
It's not about the dragon, it's about the sword.
用它杀小妖精
Use it on the goblin.
你们都错了 药剂才是最重要的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表