亲爱的老爸
Dear Dad,
平安夜快乐
Merry Christmas Eve.
因为我们聊天的时候通常都是不欢而散
Because we usually end up saying the wrong things when we talk,
我要写一封信来代替今年的礼物
in lieu of presents this year, I'm writing a letter.
尽管对着一张白纸和您说话
Even though a blank page and a conversation with you
对我而言一样的可怕
can be equally scary,
但我毕竟是个发表过作品的小说家
I am a published novelist.
我想和你聊聊NCIS上周的
I want to tell you about an unusual case
一个非同寻常的案子
NCIS had last week,
这个案子让我想起了您 因为它和规矩有关
a case that reminded me of you because it was about rules.
而且 事后看来
And, in hindsight,
这个案子也帮我认清了一些事情
it's helped me realize a few things.
关于您
About you.
我 还有我们
Me. Us.
那我们就开始了
So here goes.
所有的事情都始于上周的一则新闻
It all started with a news report last week...
WJGZ新闻快讯
WJGZ breaking news.
晚上好 我是Guy Ross 华盛顿今晚
Good evening. I'm Guy Ross. The nation's capital tonight
正在经历一场全城范围的断网
is experiencing a city-wide Internet shutdown.
WJGZ刚刚收到消息 网络服务的中断
And WJGZ has just received word that the interruption
可能系一伙黑客协同作案所导致
of service may be the result of a group of coordinated hackers.
联邦当局表示正对此事件进行调查
Federal authorities say they are looking into the matter,
民众不需对此感到恐慌
but there is no immediate cause for alarm,
我们不禁要问 这是一个意外
which has many questioning: is this a coincidence
还是 华盛顿正在遭受网络攻击
or is the city under cyber attack?
规矩第39条
Rule 39...
世界上没有巧合这回事
您在家里的铁腕统治已不是秘密了 老爸
It's no secret you ruled our house with an iron fist, Dad.
其实 我的一位同事曾将您
In fact, a coworker once made a comparison
比作《霹雳上校》中的男主角
to the film The Great Santini.
【注:影片中的男主角用军队中"绝对服从"的原则管理家庭】
我不会告诉您他的名字
I won't name names,
但您应该知道他就是Tony
but it was Tony.
您一直质疑我选择进入NCIS工作
You've always questioned my career choice at NCIS,
但我知道 您尊敬Gibbs探员
but I know you respect Agent Gibbs
因为他也有一系列不允许违反的规矩
as someone who lives by a set of rules not to be broken.
例如
For example...
McGee去哪儿了
Where's McGee?
我给他家里座机 手♥机♥
I left messages on his home phone, cell,
黑莓都留言了 没有回复
and BlackBerry-- no answer.
规矩第3条
Rule number three:
"绝不失联"
"Never be unreachable."
老大 非常抱歉我迟到了
Boss, I'm sorry I'm late.
我没听到手♥机♥响
I couldn't hear my cell.
我保证不会再这样了 老大
It won't happen again, boss.
没错 McGee 不会有下次了
You're right, McGee. It won't.
啊 就快到时间了
Ah, we were so close.
是啊 还有不到三个小时
Yep, less than three hours
我们就能正式放假了
from being officially on holiday leave.
能放假简直是除基♥督♥诞生外
A miracle that would've been second only
-最大的奇迹 -是啊
- to the birth of little baby Jesus. - Mm-hmm.
于是我们在周六晚9:30接到了一个电♥话♥
Then we get a call at 9:30 on a Saturday night.
显然 你有个大计划
Clearly you had big plans.
你穿的是睡衣吗
Are those your pajamas?
在冬天 睡前我会把卫衣
In winter, I put my sweats in the dryer
放进烘干机
just before bed,
那样我穿它的时候就是暖的
so that when I get under the covers, it's warm.
然后Gibbs来电
And Gibbs called
我觉得不♥穿♥上它们 简直就是浪费
and it felt like a waste not to put 'em on.
你呢 靶场吗
Where were you, the shooting range?
是的 正在约会
Yes. On a date.
你的夜晚可一点儿也不寂静
No "Silent Night" for you.
【注:寂静的夜 圣诞歌♥曲】
现在就寂静了
It will be now.
好了 我们都掌握了些什么
Okay. What do we know?
民用互联网
Uh, well, that the civilian Internet
和军用内网是两个独♥立♥的系统
and the military Intranet are two separate things.
没错 可爱的华盛顿老百姓们
Yes. The wonderful laypeople of Washington, DC,
或许无法使用他们的电脑
may not have their computers,
但我们仍然可以上网圣诞购物
but we can still Christmas shop online.
这也是要求我们协查的原因
And why we've been asked to help.
这点非常重要 Gibbs 发动一次能摧毁华盛顿
This is big, Gibbs. A DDoS attack that crashes
所有网络的DDoS攻击需要协调大量的
all of DC takes a massive coordination
【注:分布式拒绝服务】
用户和僵尸网络
of users and botnets.
那么
So...
假设这个文件柜
pretend that this filing cabinet
就是当地的服务供应商
is a local service provider,
如果你想要进入互联网
and you want to access the Internet.
那么
So...
这只是假设 老大
It's pretend, boss.
打开它
Open it.
假设我的电脑已经使用了这个入口
Except my computer is already pretending to use that drawer.
试试打开下一个
Try another one.
假设这个入口也被我占用了
Mmm... I am also pretending to use that drawer, too.
再试试下一个
Try another one.
我不喜欢这样的游戏
I don't like this game.
好的 那么现在请想象一下 成百上千个黑客
Okay, so now imagine hundreds of hackers doing that
在一分钟内完成了1000次这样的动作
1,000 times a minute.
有什么意义
What is the point?
我们还无法得知 这是暴风雨前的宁静
We don't know. It's the calm before the storm.
那么 暴风雨是什么
Well, what's the storm?
城市公共基础设施 瘫痪重要的交通工具
City infrastructure? Taking out vital transportation
或城市电网
or power grids?
也可能是一场有目的的数据泄露
Or it could be a targeted data breach.
华盛顿到处都是目标
Washington, DC, is chock-full of targets.
所以联调局 国土安♥全♥部♥
Which is why cyber divisions of the FBI, Homeland,
国安局和地铁警♥察♥的网络部门都处于
NSA, and Metro are all on
-最高警戒状态 -McGee在哪儿
- the highest alert. - Where is McGee?
-他在地下室的网络部 -和其他人一起
- He is down in the cyber basement. - Along with everyone else,
寻求答案 寻找联♥系♥
looking for answers. Or a connection.
-或线索 任何线索 -听起来目前似乎已经有
- Or a lead. Anything, really. - Well, it sounds like there are
足够的人在忙这件事了 老大
enough people working on this one right now, boss.
是的 而且我的卫裤
Yeah, uh, and my sweatpants
也开始变凉了
are getting cold.
哦 我希望你们不是在暗示想开溜
Oh, I do hope you aren't hinting at leaving.
-不不不 我们就在这工作 -不不 我想她只是在说...
- No, no, no. We're here to work. - No, no. I think she was just talking about...
我并不是个懂电脑的人 所以...
I'm not a computer person, so...
在我们弄清楚到底是怎么回事之前
Break... does not start until we figure out
谁都别想走
what the hell is going on.
去查吧
Find something!
快
Fast!
我打算冒一次险
Ooh. I'm gonna go out on a limb here
我说Abby肯定是发现了什么
and say Abby's got something.
嘿 Abbs 你有什么发现吗
Hey, Abbs, you got something?
你以为我打给你就是为了闲聊的吗
Do you think I'd call you just to chat?
那 你昨晚的约会怎么样
So, how was your date last night?
很美好 只是我还没机会回味
It was good. Never got a chance to reload, though.
好吧 我现在发点东西给你
Okay, um, I'm sending you something right now.
-嘿 Abbs -McGee
- Hey, Abbs. - McGee.
你这就回来啦
You're back already.
是的 没有我网络分部也能处理这事
Yeah, cyber division can handle this without me.
他们把你踢了出来
Aw, they kicked you out.
-那边派系太鲜明 -我懂
- So "clique-y" down there. - I know.
再说 他们就只找到了那家伙的用户名
Besides, all they found was the username of the guy
那个试图召集所有黑客一起攻击华盛顿的家伙
who was trying to get all the hackers together to hit DC.
留言板 我也读了 是Krampus
Message boards. I read them. It's Krampus.
【注:圣诞老人的原型 圣人尼古拉斯的助手】
没错
Yep.
过去三年参与了每一起美国本土黑客袭击
Involved in every major U.S. hack in the last three years,
但没有一个人能够识破他的身份
yet no one's been able to get close enough to I.D. him.
幸运的是 我做了自己的研究
Luckily, I have my research.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表