Abby正在检查手榴弹碎片 搜索指纹
Abby's checking the grenade fragments for prints.
手榴弹碎片
Grenade fragments?
-我们去喝杯咖啡 -不 我很好
- Let's get a cup of coffee. - No, I'm good.
-他用了手榴弹 -我可不是在问你的意见 走吧
- He used a grenade? - Hey, I'm not asking. Come on.
嘿 你干嘛
Hey. What are you doing?
你又在干嘛
What are you doing?
Gibbs和Fornell 到我办公室来
Gibbs and Fornell, my office.
现在
Now.
只是睡眠不足而已 Leon
It's just a lack of sleep, Leon.
你比其他人都清楚
You know it better than anybody.
Gibbs也懂的
Same with Gibbs.
Sergei不死 没有安宁
Until Sergei is dead, there's no peace.
但和Gibbs不同 你被你的心魔
But unlike Gibbs, you've let your demons
控制住了
get the better of you.
我能闻到你身上的味道
I can smell it on you.
就一杯血腥玛丽 午餐时喝的
One Bloody Mary! With lunch!
知道爆♥炸♥案之前
Before I heard about the bombing.
Gibbs和我正准备去喝咖啡
Gibbs and I were just getting coffee.
-请你到外面等着 -给我个干掉Sergei的机会
- I need you to wait outside. - Look, I deserve a shot at Sergei.
-我比其他人更有资格 -而我和Gibbs
- More than anyone. - And I need
有话要说 所以请你先到外面坐坐
to have a word with Gibbs, so please have a seat outside.
你到底想不想有这个机会
You want a shot at him or not?
-我们不能替他遮掩 Gibbs -给他点时间
- We can't cover for him, Gibbs. - Give him some time.
-让我和他谈谈 -谈什么
- Let me talk to him. - And say what?
他现在能听进任何人的话么
Does he look like he's listening to anybody right now?
他的整个事业岌岌可危 Leon 甚至性命
This is his whole career on the line, Leon, his life.
那么你的
And what about
性命呢 Gibbs
your life, Gibbs?
他对他自己 同事们 以及我们 都是个危险
He's a danger to himself, his fellow agents and to us.
FBI必须知情
FBI has to know,
如果他们还不知道的话
if they don't already.
Gibbs 我也不想这样做
Gibbs, this kills me,
但我们不能替他隐瞒 你明白的
but we can't cover for him, and you know it.
请找Wilt副主任
Assistant Director Wilt, please.
-你特么疯了么 -我会
- Have you lost your damn mind? - I will take
负全部责任
full responsibility.
我会带Fornell离开
I will get Fornell out of the way.
-让我的团队去找Sergei -你要做什么
- I'll leave my team to go after Sergei. - You're gonna do what?
-你要离开你的团队么 -他们能胜任 Leon
- You're gonna leave your team? - They're more than capable, Leon,
而且随时可以给我打电♥话♥
and I'll be a phone call away.
Gibbs 我们说的可是Sergei Mishnev
Gibbs, this is Sergei Mishnev we're talking about.
或许陷得太深的那个人是我
And maybe it's me that's too close.
-是我和Fornell -你认为
- Maybe it's me and Fornell. - And you think
-我会任你这么做么 -要么停我的职
- I'll just let you? - That or bench me.
要么相信我
Or trust me.
我从未想过会有这么一天
Well, I never thought I'd see the day.
那你要去哪儿 Gibbs
And where are you gonna go, Gibbs?
你要带他去哪儿
Where are you gonna take him?
我们这是在哪儿
Where are we?
来 帮我卸货
Come on. Help me unload.
我勒个亲娘四舅老爷 你在耍我么
Holy Jeremiah Johnson. Are you kidding me?!
这和我们说好的不一样
This is not what we agreed to.
-你说我们要去追查Sergei的 -不 我没有
- You said we were going after Sergei. - No, no.
是你说的 我说的是咱们走吧
You said that. I said let's go.
那就是暗示你同意了
Which would imply agreement!
我们跑这儿来干什么
What the hell are we doing out here?
等一下
Wait a minute.
劝诫会 这是个劝诫会么
An intervention? Is that what this is?
-你觉得你需要么 -不 昨晚的确很糟糕
- Do you think you need one? - No! I mean, last night was bad, yes,
但是不至于给我整这套
but-but not bad enough to make any kind of New-Age
"回到主的怀抱"之类的事儿吧
come-to-Jesus even remotely necessary!
噢 好 因为这不是劝诫会
Oh, good, that's not what this is.
别再慢性自杀了 Tobias
No more slow-motion suicide, Tobias.
你想害死你自己
You want to kill yourself...
我没意见
fine with me.
来啊
Go ahead.
我和你一起喝
I'll even come with you.
还是没有Gibbs的消息么
Still no word from Gibbs?
自从昨晚他离开后 一声也没有
Not a peep since he left last night.
我真无法相信 他会在这种时候离开
I can't believe he'd leave at a time like this,
-即使是为了帮助Fornell -嗯
- even to help Fornell. - Well,
家庭是第一位嘛 更别提你那个大胆的建议
family first-- not to mention your brave suggestion
说他可能陷得太深了
that he might just be too close.
你是在嘲笑我么
Are you mocking me?
他显然对你的建议上心了
Well... he obviously took it to heart.
好吧
Okay.
第一 这想法真可爱
Number one, that's adorable.
第二 Gibbs绝对不会放弃案件
And number two, Gibbs would never bail on a case,
何况是Sergei的案子
much less a Sergei case;
更不会听从我的建议
and much, much less at my suggestion.
除非他已经有计划了
Unless he had a plan.
我是特别探员McGee
Special Agent McGee.
噢 好 太好了
Oh, great, great.
谢谢你通知我们 我们马上就到
Thanks for letting us know. We'll be right there.
是医院 两名受害者都醒了
Hospital. Both victims are awake
并且可以接受问询了
and well enough to be interviewed.
嘿 Gibbs的计划 McGee
Hey. Gibbs's plan, McGee--
-你怎么想 -噢 我不知道
- what do you think it is? - Oh, I have no idea.
我只知道 除非他有计划 否则不会离开的
I just know that he wouldn't leave unless he had one.
我赞成 麦直觉
I'm with you, McTuitive.
Gibbs一定在计划什么
Gibbs has to be up to something.
噢
Oh.
我们可能马上就能知道了
Maybe we're about to find out.
早啊 老大
Morning, boss.
好 大家都在哪儿 DiNozzo
Okay. Where are we, DiNozzo?
我们在这间大大的橙色房♥间里
We are in the big orange room.
我们知道我们在哪儿 你在哪儿呢
We know where we are. Where are you?
McGee还没给我手♥机♥定位么
McGee hasn't pinged my phone yet?
其实 老大 我还真定位了
Actually, boss, yeah, I-I did.
-真的么 -你怎么不告诉我们
- Really? - You didn't tell us?
呃 我不知道他想不想让我给他定位
Well, I didn't know if he'd want me to.
我不想
I don't.
并且等你挂电♥话♥ 告诉他们我的位置后
And I don't want someone coming here
我不希望任何人过来
when you do tell them after you hang up.
好吧 那我们能为你做什么
All right, so what can we do for you?
你可以汇报一下最新进展
Well, for starters, you can give me an update.
我们仍然在筛查过去48小时内
Well, we're still combing the ship's deliveries
船上收到的货物
the last 48 hours.
目前没查到什么
Nothing yet.
我们正准备去医院
We were just about to leave for the hospital.
McGee接到电♥话♥...
McGee got a call because the...
老大 是你喘不过气儿了么
Boss, is that you choking,
还是你在掐谁
or are you choking someone?
我得挂了
Got to go.
问询结束后打给我
Call me after the interviews.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你有什么想要告诉我们的么
Is there anything you want to tell us?
对啊 比如说 是不是有个计划啥的
Yeah, like, is there a... plan of any kind?
你们需要计划么
You need a plan?
抓住Sergei
Catch Sergei.
这可有点含糊
That's a little vague.
等等
Wait.
是谁来的电♥话♥
Who was that?
早啊 帅哥
Morning, sunshine.
是你的团队么
Was that your team?
有进展么
Is there any progress?
他们正在努力
They're working on it.
你睡得好么
Did you sleep well?
我恨你 Gibbs
I hate you, Gibbs.
我们在这儿做什么 我手♥机♥哪儿去了
What are we doing out here? Where's my cell phone?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表