这正是我想在早上六点钟起床做的事
Exactly what I wanted to get up at 6:00 a.m. to do.
我因为在商店顺手牵羊
I got 80 hours community service
被判80个小时的社区服务
for a bogus shoplifting charge.
你呢 你要干多久
How about you? What'd you get?
30... 天
30... days.
噢
Oh.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
你常去塔特街的眼镜蛇之屋 对吧
You hang out at the Cobra Room on Tate Street?
我向你保证 从来没去过
I assure you, never.
我发誓我一定在哪见过你
I swear I've seen you somewhere.
我知道你是谁了
I know who you are.
嘿 你是那个因为招♥妓♥
Hey, you're the senator that got busted,
被除名的参议员
ordering up a hooker.
是国会议员
Congressman.
尽管如此 至少那妞是出名了
At least she was fly, though.
你俩的照片都被放到美国名人消息网上了
Seen both of your mug shots on TMZ.
议员
Congressman.
嘿 长官
Hey, boss!
你最好过来看看
You better take a look at this.
不 我昨晚没去见Delilah
No, I didn't see Delilah last night.
我自己在家
I was home alone.
你们没什么事吧
Mm, everything all right?
噢 当然
Oh, yeah.
只是 你知道 我们分隔两地的时间有点长
Yeah, it's just, you know, we spent a lot of time apart.
需要一段适应期
There's a period of adjustment.
我记得我父母也有过这种经历
I remember my parents going through the same thing
当我父亲结束一次长♥期♥部署回到家的时候
when my father would come home from a long deployment.
不过 还是要回答你的问题 我们一切都好
But, to answer your question, everything's just fine.
好吧 感情是需要经营的
Well, relationships take work.
早上好 Timothy
Morning, Timothy.
-你怎么样 Bish -嘿
- ‘Sup, Bish? - Hey.
在这个无比美丽的春日清晨 你们俩感觉如何
How are you two on this spectacular spring morning?
哇 你的心情不是一般的好
Wow, you're in an abnormally good mood.
怎么了
What's up?
我父亲打我电♥话♥
My father called.
他正在火车上
He's taking the train down.
要过来待一段时间
Gonna have a little visit.
和我一起住几天
Gonna stay with me for a couple days.
喔 这很好吧
Ooh, and that's good?
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
不过是的 非常好
But yes, it's very good.
老爹刚刚结束他的欧洲狂欢之旅
Senior's back from his little European wingding.
听起来精神焕发的
He sounds rejuvenated.
并且 他想见见Zoe
And... he wants to meet Zoe.
-她想见他吗 -为什么不想
- She want to meet him?- Why wouldn't she?
因为你拒绝去见她的父母
Well, you refused to meet her parents.
情况有些变化
Things have... changed.
有吗
Have they?
有的
Yeah.
我们俩现在很好
She and I are in a really good place.
是吗 我们可不好
Yeah, we're in the wrong place.
带上装备
Gear up.
发现一具陆战队员的尸体
Got a dead marine.
看起来摩托车是朝南行驶的
Looks like the bike was headed south,
失去了控制
lost control,
穿过了道路的中线
crossed the center line,
在那个位置高速冲出路肩
went over the shoulder right here at a high speed.
从它最先落地的位置能看出来
Can tell from where it first landed.
没有刹车痕迹 也没有碎片
There's no skid mark, no debris
表明现场并没有其他车辆
to indicate any other vehicle was involved.
你骑摩托车的时候会睡着吗
Can you fall asleep driving a motorcycle?
好吧 从技术上讲 人可以在做任何事情的时候睡着
Well, technically, one can fall asleep doing anything.
任何事情吗 Jimmy
Anything, Jimmy?
-DiNozzo -什么事 老大
- DiNozzo. - Yeah, boss?
去和监督人谈谈
Talk to the supervisor.
把他们捡到的东西都拿来
Get what they bagged.
说不定他们捡到了我们需要的证据
Maybe they picked up evidence we need to see.
这听起来是菜鸟的工作 老大
Sounds like a job for a probie, boss.
我要你去
I asked you.
指纹鉴定确认了他的身份
Fingerprint confirms his I.D.
海军陆战队一等兵David Austin
Marine Lance Corporal David Austin.
驻扎在诺福克 本应今早八点回去报道的
Stationed in Norfolk, was due back this morning at 8:00.
你怀念过骑摩托车的日子吗 医生
Do you ever miss riding your motorcycle, Doctor?
我的诺顿
【注:英国三大摩托车品牌之一】
My Norton?
嗯 是的
Ah, yes.
我当初可是个货真价实的少女杀手
I was a real chick-magnet.
对 你模样看起来就像坏男孩
Yeah, you had that bad-boy image.
犹如飞蛾扑火般
Moths to a flame.
我一直想要一辆摩托车
I always wanted to get a scooter,
但现在我做父亲了 Breena绝不可能同意
but Breena would never let me now that I'm a father.
你得套牢Breena Palmer先生
Hold on to Breena, Mr. Palmer.
紧紧抓住
Hold tightly.
Duck 知道死亡时间了吗
Duck, got a time of D?
我估计是凌晨四点左右
Um, I'd venture 4:00 a.m., plus or minus.
初步估计的死因是颈部断裂
Uh, preliminary cause of death is a broken neck,
但还有一个更显著的因素
but there is a contributing and compelling factor.
什么能比颈部断裂更显著
What's more compelling than a broken neck?
Palmer先生
Mr. Palmer.
胸部中枪
A bullet wound to the chest.
一等兵Austin是在宾夕法尼亚南部长大的
Lance Corporal Austin was raised in southern Pennsylvania.
他来父母的农场过周末
He spent the weekend at his parents' farm
当时正在返回诺福克的路上
and was on his way back to Norfolk.
中学时代就是个优等生
A high-school standout,
收到了大东区多所大学的
he was offered several baseball scholarships
棒球奖学金 但他的辅♥导♥员说
to Big East universities, but his guidance counselor said
他的梦想是成为一名陆战队员
his dream was to be a marine.
我一直在尝试联♥系♥他的指挥官
I've been trying to reach his C.O.,
不过他正在夜间训练演习中
but he's on night-training maneuvers.
我留了言
I left word.
谢谢了 Chris
Thanks, Chris.
你好 DiNozzo先生
Hi, Mr. DiNozzo.
Eleanor 如果我再年轻三十岁
Eleanor, if I was 30 years younger,
你也还没结婚的话 哦 天啊
and you weren't married, oh, my God.
老爸 你怎么来了
Dad, what are you doing here?
我搭了早班的火车
Uh, I took an earlier train.
啊 我卧底时的儿子
Ah, my undercover son.
你怎么样 Timothy
How you doing, Timothy?
很高兴见到你 老爸
Always a pleasure, “Dad”.
你的欧洲艺术之旅怎么样
How was the art scene in Europe?
过会再谈
We'll talk.
-嘿 Gibbs -很高兴见到你 老板
- Hey, Gibbs. - Good to see you, chief.
-我也很高兴见到你 -老爸
- Good to see you. - Dad.
那我再问一遍
So just to repeat,
呃 你来干什么
um, what are you doing here?
我需要一把钥匙
I need a key.
我去了你的公♥寓♥
I went by the apartment,
但公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥不让我进去
but the building manager wouldn't let me in.
非常抱歉 这是我的错
I'm so sorry, that is my bad.
我忘了告诉她你要过来了
I forgot to her you were coming.
-不要调皮 -儿子
- No mischief. - Junior.
嘿 小点声
Hey, low.
好吧 见到你真好
All right, good to see you.
我也很高兴 呃 我们还一起吃晚饭
Good to see you. Uh, so we're still on for dinner?
-和Zoe一起 -是和Zoe一起
- With Zoe? - With Zoe.
-我会去定位子的 -噢 不
- I’ll make reservations. - Oh, no.
-交给我吧 -哦 好的
- I'll take care of it. - Oh, all right.
我送你下楼吧
Let me walk you downstairs.
对 是Gibbs
Yeah, it's Gibbs.
好的 Abbs 我马上下去
Yeah, Abbs, on my way down.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表