All right. No hard feelings, Mr. Beers.
看来我们都需要一瓶
I guess we could all use one.
一瓶什么
One what?
一瓶啤酒(Beer) 你的名字啊(Beers)
A beer. Your name.
啊 对对
Ah. Right.
哈
Huh.
"哈"什么
"Huh" what?
是Gibbs的电♥话♥
It's Gibbs.
-要我告诉他吗 -不 我来吧
- Want me to tell him? - No, let me.
开免提
Put him on speaker.
我们两个都在 Gibbs
You've got us both, Gibbs.
你们有什么要汇报的吗
You got anything to report?
没事 老大
Nothing, boss.
只是和一个"不高兴"空警
Just compared notes with a...
交换了一下情报
rather cranky air marshal.
他也听说了通讯的事情
He's aware of the chatter.
他知道有变化了吗
Does he know that the chatter has changed?
威胁等级提升 现在直接提到
Threat level's been increased, and now it specifically
是华盛顿的机场
mentions DC metropolitan airports.
这改变了一切
That is a game changer.
也可能什么事都没有
It still could be nothing.
时刻保持警惕
Just keep your heads on a swivel.
如果事情有变 立刻打电♥话♥ 还有别的事情吗
Call if anything's changed. You got anything else?
实际上 Gibbs...
Yeah, actually, Gibbs...
没了 就这样
No. That's it.
谢了
Thanks.
我们应该告诉Gibbs的
We should have told Gibbs.
等会儿再说
Later.
快 McGee 赶紧接电♥话♥
Come on, McGee, answer.
你不打算接吗
Aren't you gonna get that?
喂
Yes?
别告诉Gibbs是我打来的
Don't tell Gibbs it's me.
好 什么事
Okay. Yes?
我之前提到的空警
The air marshal I mentioned before--
我需要你仔细查查他的底细
I need you to dig up anything you can on him.
他叫Mike Beers
Name is Mike Beers.
可能要花一点时间
Well, that could take a while.
美国运输安全管理局(TSA)人事档案不好调
TSA personnel files are always tightly wrapped.
是什么事情
What's this about?
Bishop以前见过那个人
Bishop knows the guy from somewhere.
她想查清原因
She's trying to figure out why.
尽快吧 McGee
Soon as you can, McGee.
好
Yeah.
别看我
Don't look at me.
该干嘛干嘛
Just do it.
一切还好吗 怎么这么久
Is everything okay? What took so long?
那个空警 他去哪儿了
The air marshal, where'd he go?
他在充电站
He's, um... the charging station.
到底怎么回事 Tony
What was that about, Tony?
在我们确定以前 我不会告诉Gibbs
Nothing I'm gonna tell Gibbs until we're sure about this guy.
-确定什么 -我之前讲的那个笑话
- Sure about what? - Well, that joke I told back there.
就好比Jake和"唐人街"
It's like Jake with Chinatown.
每个叫Beers的人
Anybody named Beers
一定都烦死了别人讲那个啤酒笑话
would be sick to death of a joke like that.
那家伙却好像从没听说过似的
That guy acted like he never heard it before.
严格从法律角度来看 Tony
In strictly legal terms, Tony,
缺乏幽默感不算正当依据
someone having no sense of humor won't get you probable cause.
在得到McGee回复前 对我来说够"正当"了
Until we hear back from McGee, that's cause enough for me.
-我可以叫Abby加入吗 -去吧
- Mind if I get Abby in the loop? - Do it.
Beers Beers 嘿Beers
Beers. Beers. Hey, Beers.
嘿 过来 Beers
Hey, come here, Beers.
Beers Palmer 哈
Beers Palmer. Huh?
挺特别吧
That's different.
你还想让你的孩子喜欢你吗
Do you want your kid to like you?
关于空警 有什么发现
Anything on the air marshal?
你知道这人
Whoa. You know about this guy?
McGee查到了名字
McGee's got the name,
你查到了照片 有什么好藏着的
you got the picture-- what's the big secret?
我觉得Bishop和Tony
I think that Bishop and Tony
不想让你知道 他们暴露了他的身份
didn't want you to know that they blew his cover.
我为什么要告诉你这个
And why did I just tell you that?
-你怎么知道的 -因为他特别特别好管闲事
- And why do you know that? - Because he's very, very nosy.
目前为止 面部识别系统没什么发现
So far, no hits on facial recognition.
Abby 嘿...
Abby, hey...
哇哦 老大
Whoa. Boss.
McGee
McGee?
他知道了 Tim
He knows, Tim.
我话太多了
I talk too much.
是那家伙的信息吗
That your guy's info?
过来
Come here.
这是...
Yeah, just, uh...
刚刚收到的
just came in.
Abby 请查看收件箱
Abby, check your in-box, please.
-我刚把他的证件照片发给你 -噢 太好了
- Uh, I just sent you his I.D. photo. - Oh. Great.
面部对比 应该能有进展
Facial comparison should get us somewhere.
Michael Beers 41岁 退役海军陆战队员
Michael Beers, 41, retired Marine.
2010年加入空警 居住在锡拉库扎
Air marshal since 2010. Lives up in Syracuse.
-已婚 有两个孩子 -我喜欢
- Wife and two kids. - I'm digging
这家伙的眼镜
this guy's glasses.
你戴一定很可爱 Gibbs
Those would be cute on you, Gibbs.
我是说
I mean, not that
你的眯缝眼
squinting isn't totally
当然也超级可爱
super cute on you, too.
我查了他的账户 老大
I checked his accounts, boss--
他在一英里外的汽车旅馆用了信♥用♥卡♥
he's got an open credit card at a motel about a mile from here.
-还没退房♥吗 -还没有
- Never checked out? - Not yet, anyway.
看这些红点点
Well, okay, red flag city here.
尽管他们看起来很像 但这些关键标记
As much as these two look alike, the key markers--
绝对不匹配
it's definitely not a match.
-机场那家伙是谁 -我不知道
- Well, who's that at the airport? - I don't know.
无论他是谁
But whoever it is,
肯定不是空警Mike Beers
it's not Air Marshal Mike Beers.
好的 老大
All right, boss.
知道了 我们不会的
You got it; we won't.
不会什么 为什么不用免提
Won't what? Why couldn't that be on speaker?
Gibbs不想引起无辜群众的恐慌
Gibbs doesn't want to alert the innocent bystanders
我们那位朋友是个冒牌货
that our friend over there is an imposter.
你是对的
You were right.
你是对的
You were right.
-我们都是对的 -那他到底是谁
- We were both right. - Then who is he?
不知道
Not a clue.
我们只知道他有把枪 可能有更大的武器
All we know is he's got a gun, maybe worse.
Gibbs说支援正在路上
Gibbs says he's got a backup unit on the way.
他们到来之前 我们不要轻举妄动
We don't make any moves until they get here.
我告诉McGee
I'm gonna let McGee know.
难以相信 你每天都做这些事情
I can't believe you do this every day.
不是每天 也不都像这样
Well, not every day, and not like this.
你确定我们不会太显眼吗
You sure we're not too conspicuous?
我们站这儿 假装在聊天就可以了
Not if we stand here like we're just talking to each other.
我们就是在聊天啊
We are talking to each other.
-你们两位是NCIS的吗 -我是
- You two with NCIS? - I am.
特别探员Ellie Bishop
Special Agent Ellie Bishop.
特别探员DiNozzo
Special Agent DiNozzo.
-我是Jake Malloy -Janet Lewis队长
- And I'm Jake Malloy. - Lieutenant Janet Lewis.
你们说的这位冒名者在哪里
Now, where is this alleged imposter?
他刚进了男厕所
He just went into the men's room.
保持冷静 警戒这片区域
Calm and cool. Secure this whole area.
没有我的命令 任何人不许进
No one enters until I say.
不是我们期望中的强力支援啊
Not quite the cavalry we were expecting.
是吗 我还期望现在就在家里
Yeah, well, I expected to be home right now
开始做蔓越莓派呢 但不可能事事顺意
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表