就是这儿了
Oh, this is it.
啊...
Ah...
《生活大爆♥炸♥》
【注:CBS家另一部十分好看的美剧】
Big Bang Theory.
我看过这集
I've seen this one.
龙与地下城 还有
The Dungeons and Dragons with...
NCIS
NCIS!
好吧
All right.
等什么呢 开门吧
What are you waiting for? Take the door.
真的
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
你需要正式邀请吗
Would you like a formal invitation?
不不 我来
No, no. I got it.
你干什么
What are you doing?
比看起来难多了
It's harder than it looks.
还记得
Remember when they gave you
前台给你的门卡吗
the key card at the front desk,
你这个暴♥力♥的女兵
G.I. Jane?
噢
Oh.
对
Right.
对对
Yeah. Right. Right, right.
明白了
Got it.
电视上播放的是《生活大爆♥炸♥》S06E23 很棒的一集
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
这房♥间根本没人入住
Room doesn't even look touched.
的确如此
It wasn't.
没有行李 没有垃圾
No bags, no trash.
他们没有住在这儿
They didn't stay here.
Ryan耍了我们
Ryan played us.
他消失了
He's gone.
Barnes中校的信♥用♥卡♥和手♥机♥都没有动静
Well, no hits on Commander Barnes' credit cards or phone.
他肯定知道我们在追踪他
He must know we're tracking him.
-Rachel的手♥机♥呢 -她才十岁
- What about Rachel's phone? - She's ten.
对女生来说就相当于16岁
That's 16 in girl years.
相信我 她有手♥机♥
Trust me, she's got a phone.
我来查
I'm on it.
通缉令已经发布
BOLO's out.
机场 火车站 汽车站都处于警戒状态
Airports, rail and bus stations are on alert.
他至少比我们领先了六小时
He's got at least a six-hour head start on us.
-有很多地方要搜索 -我们都会搜索到
- That's a lot of ground to cover. - And we cover it.
你不会真觉得 他会伤害自己的女儿吧
You don't think he'd actually hurt his own daughter, do you?
-我不会坐等结果 -我找到他们了
- I'm not waiting around to find out. - All right, I found them.
Rachel的手♥机♥还开着
Rachel's cell phone is actively pinging.
他们停在I-95高速公路以北的一个服务站
They're stopping at a rest area on I-95 North.
行动 地址发给我 McGee
Let's go! Send it to me, McGee.
我想回家
I want to go home.
别担心 宝贝儿
Hey, hey. Don't worry, sweetie.
马上就结束了
It's all gonna be over soon.
偷偷接近我可不是明智的做法 Gibbs探员
It's not wise to sneak up on me, Agent Gibbs.
我有武器
I'm armed.
-我们也是 -放下武器 中校
- So are we. - Drop the weapon, Commander.
-别让事情更加恶化 -恶化
- Don't make this any worse. - Worse?
我妻子死了
My wife is dead.
放开Rachel
Let Rachel go.
我们好好谈谈
We'll talk about it.
事情不该这样的
It wasn't supposed to be this way.
我不知道怎么都搞砸了
I don't know how it all got so screwed up!
现在补救还来得及
Not too late to fix things.
-来不及了 -中校
- Yes, it is. - Commander?
想想你女儿
Think of your daughter.
爹地
Daddy?
我正在想
I am.
该坦白...
And it's time to come clean...
爹地
Daddy!
我所做的一切了
...for what I've done.
爹地
Daddy!
-我杀了我的妻子 -爹地
- I killed my wife. - Daddy!
我非常抱歉 Rachel
I'm very sorry, Rachel.
我真的非常抱歉 宝贝儿
I'm so very sorry, sweetie.
Jethro
Jethro?
我以为你回去了
I thought you'd gone for the night.
我觉得事情不太对劲 Duck
Something's not sitting right with me, Duck.
我也这么想
That makes two of us.
这是小姑娘Rachel Barnes的医疗记录
Young Rachel Barnes' medical records.
数次骨折 多次撕裂伤 两次脑震荡
Several broken bones, multiple lacerations, two concussions.
这孩子受到严重虐待
This child was the victim of severe abuse.
简直触目惊心
It's more than disturbing.
怎么了
What is it?
医疗记录里的日期
Dates in this hospital report.
都在中校被派遣到海外
They're all from when the commander
执行任务期间
was deployed overseas.
所以凶手并不是施虐者
So, our killer wasn't our abuser.
又一个等你解开的谜团
It's another mystery for you to solve.
像George Burton这样的反♥社♥会♥者
Sociopaths like George Burton,
他们会采取任何极端手段
they will go to any extreme
-来达到目标 -确实是
- to get what they want. - Indeed.
他们冲动
They're impulsive,
不计后果
have no regard for the consequences of their actions,
更不用说 完全没有悔恨
not to mention a total lack of remorse
所以他们的欺骗手段十分高明
that makes them very skillful at deception.
是的 但Valerie知道这些
Yeah, but Valerie knew that,
却没有报♥警♥
and she did not go to the police.
她在保护某个跟她很亲近的人
She was protecting someone closer to home.
她丈夫也许犯下了谋杀 但是
Her husband may be guilty of murder, but...
Barnes中校并没有展示出
Commander Barnes doesn't exhibit
任何反♥社♥会♥者的临床症状
any clinical signs of being a sociopath.
因为他不是我们要找的凶手 Duck
That's because he's not our killer, Duck.
我们要再建个堡垒吗
Are we gonna build another fort?
不
No.
游戏时间结束了
Playtime's over.
怎么了 Gibbs探员
What's wrong, Agent Gibbs?
你没有对我说实话
You haven't been honest with me.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我回到你家
I went back by your house.
在你的堡垒下面挖了挖
I did a little digging under your fort.
我没时间埋得更深了
I didn't have time to bury it deeper.
我得赶回去
I needed to get
免得Curtis先生察觉到我溜了出去
back before Mr. Curtis realized I snuck out.
告诉我发生了什么事
Tell me what happened.
别那样看我
Don't look at me like that.
我想要帮你
I want to help you.
但如果你不配合
I can't help you
我就没法帮你了
if you don't let me.
跟我妈妈说得一模一样
That's exactly what my mother said.
说什么她想要帮我
That she wanted to help me.
她打算把我送去蒙大拿的
She was gonna send me to a special hospital
一家特殊医院 接受治疗
in Montana for treatment.
我不需要帮助
I don't need help.
我恨那个词
I hate that word.
我恨她
And I hated her.
但你不恨你♥爸♥爸 对吧
Yeah, but you don't hate your dad, though, do you?
不
No.
爹地没看到她都做了什么
Daddy didn't see what she did.
他在的时候 事情总是会好起来
Things were always better when he was around.
所以你才伤害你自己吗
That's why you'd injure yourself?
好让他回来
So he'd come back?
有时候管用
Sometimes it worked.
但他在家的时间总没有我希望的那么长
But he'd never stay as long as I wanted.
除非你妈妈不在了
Unless your mom was gone.
那他就不能离开你了
Then he couldn't leave you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表