- Yes. - How 'bout we take him
-接手怎么样 -没问题
- off your hands? - Works for me.
小心那家伙
Just watch out for that one.
-他是条毒蛇 -我是个商人
- He's a snake. - I'm a businessman.
他正面临破产 我可以帮他偿债
He's facing bankruptcy. I offer him solvency
来换取股权
in exchange for an equity stake.
这怎么是犯罪呢 也不至于就此把我视为
How is that a crime? Or a reason to equate me with herpetology,
爬行类动物吧
for that matter?
爬... 我们...
Herp... We...
我们只想问你一些问题
We just need to ask you a few questions.
你最近和这个人见过面么
Did you meet with this man recently?
呃 Angus 是的 五天前见过
Uh, Angus, yes. Five days ago.
几年前 他有一家酒店
He ran into some solvency trouble of his own
也遇到了债务危机
a few years ago, with a hotel.
我帮了他一把
I bailed him out.
-他很感激我 -酒店
- He was grateful. - That was
在英国 你们为什么在这儿碰面
in the UK. Why were you meeting here?
我两个月前搬回了你们可爱的国家
I relocated to your lovely country two months ago.
我邀请Angus飞过来 商讨在这里开酒店的事
I asked Angus to fly out to talk about opening a hotel here.
-你们为什么问这个 -Angus失踪了
- What is this about exactly? - Angus is missing.
他的一名下属被谋杀了
One of his employees was murdered.
不会是Colpepper吧
Not Colpepper?
就是他
That's the one.
噢
Oh.
怎么
What?
呃 我相信应该没什么 不过...
Uh, I'm-I'm sure it's nothing but, uh,
Angus出于某些原因 对Colpepper很生气
Angus was clearly quite upset with Colpepper about something.
我不知道具体是什么事
I don't know what.
当时我没多想
I didn't think much about it at the time.
但是
But?
但现在你告诉我 Colpepper被谋杀了
But now you're telling me Colpepper's been murdered.
这不禁使人起疑
It does lead one to wonder.
来吧 问我
So go ahead. Ask me.
问你什么
Ask you what?
你知道问什么
You know what.
好吧
Okay.
最近跟你的公园巡察员朋友聊过吗
Have you spoken to your park ranger friend?
不关你的事
None of your business.
是你让我问的
You just told me to ask.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
我也想问你一些事
I'd like to ask something.
真的么 还用我开口么
Really? I have to ask?
不 绝对不用
No. Never.
我查看了犯罪现场闪存盘中
I've been going through the autopsy reports
所有海军的尸检报告
of our sailors from our crime scene flash drive.
这个人
This guy
在开车时睡着了
fell asleep while driving.
警♥察♥化验了他的血液
So the cops did a blood test
想看看他是否喝酒了
to see if he'd been drinking.
-他没有 -对
- He wasn't. - Right.
但我又深入查了一下 发现了
But I dug a little deeper, and I found
常规血检发现不了的
breakdown products that would be missed
分解物
by a regular blood panel.
我觉得他被下药了
I think he was drugged.
而且我在所有尸检报告中
And I found something similar
都发现了类似的物质
in every autopsy report.
这些都不是意外 Gibbs
These weren't accidents, Gibbs.
他们是被谋杀的
They were murdered.
我还找到了
And I've actually got
三个名字 要加到名单上
three names to add to the list.
Angus发出的原始邮件中
The original e-mail from Angus
还包括了三份我们没能从闪存中
contained three dossiers we weren't able
恢复的档案
to recover from the flash drive.
这位心脏病发作了
This one had a heart attack.
看起来如此
Supposedly.
这位意外淹死了
This one accidentally drowned.
看起来如此
Supposedly.
而这位...
And this one...
还没死
...is not dead.
-你确定么 -对
- You sure? - Yeah.
他是名单上唯一还活着的人
He's the only one on the list that's not dead.
暂时没死
Yet.
你们得找到他
You guys need to go find him.
要快
Fast.
我发给你的文章 你读了吧
You read the article I sent, right?
是啊 如今市场上流通着八万四千种药品
Yeah, 84,000 chemicals on the market today.
只有200种经过人体安全测试
Only 200 have been tested for human safety.
-人们根本不了解... -中校 我们是NCIS
- People have no idea how... - Commander? NCIS.
我们想跟你聊聊
We would like to speak with you.
过会儿打给你 能稍等一下吗
I'll call you back. Can this wait?
这个心率我还得保持十分钟
I need to keep my heart rate up for another ten minutes.
抱歉 你得跟我们一起回海军大院
No. Sorry. We need you to come back to the Navy Yard with us.
什么
Sorry...
我哪儿都不去 除非你们告诉我这是怎么回事
I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what this is about.
我们在一个犯罪现场 找到一份已故水手的名单
We found a list of dead sailors at a crime scene.
-你的名字也在上面 -我 怎么可能 我没死啊
- And you're on it. - Me? Why? I'm not dead.
我们认为这是一份暗♥杀♥名单
We think it's a hit list.
你们开玩笑呢吧
This is a joke, right?
是Matthews让你们来的吧
Matthews put you up to this.
不是开玩笑
Uh, no joke.
其中一起谋杀被伪造成心脏病发作
No, one of the murders was made to look like a heart attack.
心脏病
Heart attack.
我看起来像有心脏病吗
Do I look like the type that has a heart attack to you?
还有人被伪造成死于酒驾
There was one that was supposed drunk-driving accident.
我不喝酒 也不抽烟
I don't drink, I don't smoke.
听着 我正值壮年 伙计
Look, I'm in the prime of my life, guys.
我打算活到...
I intend to live until I'm at least...
中校
Commander?
McGee 快报♥警♥
McGee, call 911.
-Bucket中校怎么样了 -他情况很稳定
- Any news on Commander Bucket? - He's stable.
他表现出某种过敏反应
Apparently, he did have some kind of allergic reaction.
-还好Gibbs在那儿 -嗯
- Good thing Gibbs was there. - Mm.
他正在医院里 向中校说明情况
He's debriefing him in the hospital.
你追上Angus办公室里的那个女人了吗
Did you catch up with the woman from Angus' office?
追上了 她在这里工作
Yeah. She works here.
声称自己被赶出了公♥寓♥
Claims she got kicked out of her apartment
只是在Angus办公室借宿
and was just using Angus' room to crash.
-那儿只有一张床 -我知道
- There was only one bed. - I know.
我注意到了 但她坚称他们之间很清白
I noticed that, but she insisted there was nothing between them,
她也不知道他在哪儿
and that she has no idea where he is.
我想"他"指的就是Angus
I'll assume “he” is Angus.
但"她"是谁呢
But who's she?
算了
Never mind.
我不在乎
And I don't care.
你说想让我看几张照片
Uh, you wanted me to look at some photos?
是的 你丈夫给他的下属
Yes, your husband e-mailed
发送了一封邮件 里面有很多人的档案
a series of dossiers to an employee of his.
这些人中 有你看着眼熟的吗
Do any of these men look familiar?
那什么 我刚想起来
You know what? I just realized
我还没见过大本钟 回头见
I've-I've never seen Big Ben. Cheerio.
不 这些人我都不认识
No. Um... sorry I don't recognize anything.
发生了什么 Maggie
What happened, Maggie?
这派对太赞了
What a wonderful party.
别告诉我 你没尽兴
And don't tell me that you didn't have fun.
"如果你正行经地狱 继续前行"
If you're going through hell, you keep going.
丘吉尔的名言 顺便说一句 他就戴领结
Mm. Winston Churchill, who wears a bow tie, by the way.
去你的 我宁可在脖子上套根绳子
Get stuffed. I'd rather have a noose around my neck.
我很喜欢戴领结的男人
Hmm. I do love a man in a bow-tie.
那得你帮我 我不知道怎么戴
Well, you'll have to put it on. I've no idea how.
跟我来 Mags
Come with me, Mags.
-我们去哪儿 -我是说明天
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表