Oh. So, let me guess.
是你的同伙杀了Hawkins
Your partner killed Hawkins.
我不知道 我不知道他做了什么
I don't know. I don't know what he did.
我告诉他那个老兵要去报♥警♥ 我不干了
I told him the vet was gonna talk, and I'm done.
我就是想一起弄点钱 然后离开这里
I was trying to get some money together to leave town, and
T 不想跑
T didn't want to run.
说他会去
Said he was gonna go over there,
吓吓那个家伙 让他闭嘴
scare the guy into keeping him quiet.
你的同伴叫T
Partner called "T"
还真省事儿
It's really convenient.
可以是任何人
Could be anyone.
他叫他自己T 是为了保护自己
He calls himself "T" to protect himself.
我不知道他的其他任何事
I don't know anything else about him.
为什么我要去找一个字母
Why would I chase down a letter?
我发现的所有线索 都指向你
Everything I got points to you.
好吧 他的名字叫Todd Price
All right, his name's Todd Price.
我在他店里工作
I worked out of his shop.
蓝峰旅行社
Place called Blue Summit Travel.
Price不在
Hey, Price wasn't at
旅行社
the travel agency.
也不在家
Wasn't at home, either.
室友告诉我们 Price有一把左轮手♥枪♥
Roommate told us that Price owns a revolver.
史密夫威森牌0.38口径特殊弹
Smith & Wesson .38 Special.
-我们要相信室友吗 -不必
- We trust the roommate? - Don't have to.
我们搜查了住所 在水管槽里发现了左轮手♥枪♥
We searched the place, found the revolver in a crawl space.
Abby正在做弹道测试
Abby's running ballistics.
快点儿 McGee 他在哪儿
Come on, McGee. Where is he?
手♥机♥还是关机
Phone's still off.
啊 该死
Ah, damn.
怎么了
What?
旅客名单
Flight manifest.
就在我们去过他那里之后
Right after we paid him a visit,
他登上了一架飞往岘港的飞机
he hopped a flight to Da Nang.
在机场用现金买♥♥的机票
Bought his ticket at the airport in cash.
两小时前到达
Landed two hours ago.
收拾装备去越南
Gear up for Vietnam?
先给我一些有用的信息
Give me something solid first.
我查到了银行记录
Well, I've got bank records.
一旦Caldwell用目标给的支票
Ah. So, whenever Caldwell deposits
存现 Price的账户就有
a check from a target, there's a corresponding
相应的一笔交易
transaction in Price's account.
Caldwell给了他一半的钱
Caldwell was giving him half.
他对你说的是实话
He was being straight with you.
Price是他的同伙 证明了动机
Price was his partner. Proves motive.
Abby说我们找到了作案凶器
Abby says we got ourselves a murder weapon.
上面全是Price的指纹
Price's fingerprints are all over it.
-DiNozzo -去越南 收到
- DiNozzo. - 'Nam go-bag, check.
McGee 给我们订机票
McGee, get us a flight.
Gibbs 我在中士Kent的遗物里发现了线索
Gibbs, I have a lead on Sergeant Kent's remains.
好 交给JPAC
Good. Give it to JPAC.
这是Kent 看他旁边
This is Kent. Look at the necklace
那个男孩戴的项链 浮雕是
on the boy next to him. The medallion has
三朵花 这是...
three flowers on it. This...
一样的项链
is the same necklace.
JPAC是在伏击点找到的
JPAC found it in the ambush site.
我想这个男孩可能移♥动♥过Kent的尸体
I think the boy might have moved Kent's body.
我们一定要找到他
We have to find him.
如果你要去越南 那我也去
If you're going to Vietnam, I'm coming.
Bishop 把线索给JPAC 让他们完成自己的工作 McGee
Bishop, get your lead to JPAC, let them do their job. McGee?
杜勒斯机场 45分钟后出发
Uh, Dulles. Flight leaves in 45.
惠安村... 照片是在那里拍的
An My village... that's where the photo was taken.
我花了整个晚上研究它
I spent all night researching it.
给我个机会 让我证明自己
Just give me the chance, let me prove myself.
那就是你跟着Caldwell进屋的原因吗
That why you went in after Caldwell?
为了证明自己
Prove yourself?
你不相信我 我还能怎么做
What else am I supposed to do when you don't believe in me?
没错 我知道在评估中得82分意味着什么
Yeah, I know what an 82 on the eval means.
哦 对了 我得去给我那啥事准备点东西
Oh. Yeah, I got to get a thing for my thing.
我去帮他做那啥事
I'm gonna help him with that thing.
我现在处事方式不一样了
I'm doing things different now.
高分意味着你做得很好 就这样
High score means you did good, that's it.
你鞭策着其他所有菜鸟
You pushed all the other probies.
-够了 -为什么对我就变了
- Enough. - Why would you change things for me?
-为什么 -Bishop
- Why? - Bishop.
为什么你对我不一样
Why are you treating me different?
你知道 对你放走了Caldwell这事
You know what I want to say to you
我想说什么吗
for letting Caldwell get away?
肯定不是"没关系"
Something other than “It's fine"
-你TM说对了 -那说出来啊
- You're damn right! - Then say it!
你一直对我很宽容
You're going easy on me.
Caldwell的事 评估的事
For Caldwell, for the eval.
你从第一天开始就对我很宽容 是不是
You've been going easy on me since day one, haven't you?
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs.
DiNozzo探员
Agent DiNozzo.
欢迎来到岘港
Welcome to Da Nang.
谢谢你来见我们 上校
Thanks for meeting us, Colonel.
只是从惠安坐直升机飞过来而已
Was just a quick chopper over from An My.
我们还没有发现任何情况
We haven't turned up anything yet,
但我们队对于Bishop探员
but my team is hopeful
提供的线索充满希望
about Agent Bishop's lead.
这是几张Hawkins的原始照片
Here's a few of Hawkins' original photos.
Bishop觉得这些照片比扫描的更清楚
Bishop thought they might be clearer than the scans.
我一直想谢谢她所做的工作
I was looking forward to thanking her for her work.
对 但这次出行她没能来
Yeah, yeah, she couldn't make the trip.
请替我谢谢她
Well, pass along my gratitude?
-好 -就在这儿
- Yep. - Over here.
你要找的那个人
So, the man you're looking for,
你说他在卖♥♥伪造的狗牌
you said he's pushing fake dog tags?
是啊 Todd Price
Yeah. Todd Price.
-你知道他吗 -不知道
- You know him? - No.
只在这个市场卖♥♥吗
Just this market?
他们无处不在
They're everywhere.
游客们觉得自己有义务买♥♥下来 带回去
Tourists feel compelled to buy them, return them
给死者的近亲 多数时候 这些狗牌
to the next of kin. Most times, the tags
属于战争中幸存的老兵
belong to a vet who survived the war,
只是在途中遗失了
just got lost somewhere along the way.
也可能是伪造的
Or they're fake.
没错
Yes.
谢谢(越南语)
Cam on.
当西贡最终在战争中沦陷
When Saigon fell at the end of the war,
美国很快就撤退了
the U.S. pulled out fast.
遗留下很多的东西
Left a lot behind,
包括白垩电铸凸版机
including graphotype machines.
人们拿走机器 用它们来造假
People get their hands on them, use them to make fakes.
Price有特定的目标
Price has specific targets.
他可能自己在做狗牌
He's got to be making his own tags.
我们能追查到这些机器吗
Can we trace the machines?
这些机器转来转去已经快40年了
Ah, they've had almost 40 years to change hands.
现在有可能在任何地方
Could be anywhere by now.
这边走
This way.
跳 跳 跳
Jump! Jump! Jump!
跳 跳 跳
Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!
好了 到此为止 我不行了
Okay, okay, that's it, I'm done.
不行 McGee 我们得让你的肾上腺素升上去 我需要你
No, McGee, we have to get your adrenaline up. I need you.
Abbs 我已经连续通宵两天了
Abbs, I have pulled two all-nighters in a row.
我已经没什么精力帮你了
I have nothing left to give.
我只能给你们两样东西了 Caf-POW和Caf-POW
【注:Abby最喜欢的能量饮料】
I have two things left to give, and they're both Caf-POWs!
-能量 能量 -Jimmy 你就是救世主
- POW! POW! - Jimmy, you are a lifesaver.
你 快喝
You, drink.
还有什么我能帮上忙的吗
Can I get you guys anything else?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表